1x1 RP discussion

roleplays > ♥Natalie Payne♥ and Katniss

Comments Showing 1-50 of 735 (735 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 2634 comments Mod
Hey

message 3: by Kate Kid (last edited Jun 08, 2013 12:55PM) (new)

Not really....

Is this going to be a romantic one and and if so can I be the guy?

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 374 comments If you want and sure I'm a lot better at being girls anyway LOL

message 5: by Kate Kid (new)

haha, alright. And for some reason I'm better at guys. :3 Do you have any ideaz?

message 7: by Kate Kid (new)

Alright. Hmmmm we can have a rock star/fan?

message 9: by Kate Kid (new)

Can Iz be the rock star? :3

message 11: by Kate Kid (new)

Sure. :)

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 374 comments Name: Dakota Ireland Vienna (all places her parents lived)

Appearance: http://data.whicdn.com/images/2978083...

Personality: Dakota is a kind, sweet, funny, popular girl. A lot of people like her. She is a dedicated fan to (insert name here) and listens to his music daily. She has never dated anyone, but is going to a (insert name here) concert soon and gets to meet him backstage, shes soooooo excited.

message 13: by Kate Kid (new)

Name: Ash VanDel
Appearance:
Personality: he's pretty quiet at first with new people but when he's infront of his fans he's pretty loud and fun. He likes to make jokes like the others in the band but is also the most serious one out of them.

History: Ash was disowned by his father who didn't like his music his mother died when he was 6. He was a dopted by another family and now has two siblings, Kayla his little sister and Mikey his older brother. Mikey is in the band with him and is the bassist. They have a band called Blending

message 15: by Kate Kid (new)

I will.

Ash wakes up as the bus stops in front of the stadium that they're playing at that night. Ash groans as he gets up, his black hair matted on his head. He brushes it out and then puts on his signitar (I can't spell....) hoodie with the hood on his hair. He walks out to the main room and the boys are already awake. He looks at them as they are spraying each other with whip cream. He felt bad for the person that had to clean it up.

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 374 comments (*Signature* lol)

Dakota rolled out of bed. Ugh, Monday. But she was going to a Blending concert tonight and she couldn't wait. She changed into her casual wear: a navy blue sweatshirt, skinny jeans, her brothers snapback, and her spiky heels (view spoiler)

She hopped in her car and drove to school, and all of her friends ran to her for hugs.

message 17: by Kate Kid (new)

((Thank you! :D I retyped that thing like 10 times and still couldn't get it right.))

The boys then file out of the bus to the outside world and Ash looks out, not steping into the sun, "It burns." He whispers.

MIkey looks at him and picks him up, carrying him out of the bus. Ash tries to struggle free hissing, "it burns! it burns! You're going to kill me!" Mikey just laughs while Seth and Jay just stare. Seth was the guitar player and Jay was the drummer. The workers then start unloading the instruments.

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 374 comments She went to first period as her best guy friend sat by her.

"Hey Drew."

"Hey! Concert tonight?"

She smiled and nodded wildly.

message 19: by Kate Kid (new)

((Okay, what music type do you like besides 1D. (they are amazing). Like, Three Days Grace, MCR? Any of those?))

((Also one of my best guy friend's names is Drew. :D ))

Ash and the guys then looked at everone and did their move when they set up. They ditched to search the town without body guards. Yah, they knew it was dangerous, but they weren't weak so they should be fine.

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 374 comments ((I like Nirvana, Bon Jovi, Queen, Fun, Maroon 5..))

Drew laughed "Where are you sitting?"

"First row! And backstage passes!! Maybe Ash notices me."

She thought of it and sighed happily.

message 21: by Kate Kid (new)

((Nirvana is awesome, my bf is obsessed with Fun, I like Maroon 5 as well. :3 I don't really listen to Bon Jovi but I do like Dead or Alive.))

They had to be back in a few hours to do tests which bored them to death. They thought it was fun how they were doing it on a Monday. They also felt for the kids that had to go to classes the next day.

They all pass a store which has one of their posters up, Ash looks at it, "Damn I look smexy."

Mikey laughs, "Not as sexy as me little bro."

"What are you guys talking about?! Look at that drummer! Mmm!" Jay says.

Seth can't say anything because he's laughing to hard at the three's stupidity.

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 374 comments First period ended, the bell making Drew snap awake and Dakota laugh.

They walked to Algebra, the geography, then science. Then lunch. Dakotas excitement was barely contained.

message 23: by Kate Kid (new)

After awhile they stumble apon a school. They REALLY wanna go see the fan girls and see their reactions, but they also wanted to keep the cloths on their bodies. And Ash wanted his hoodie to stay on.

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 374 comments As always, her group of friends hung out outside at lunch. When she saw Ash, she stopped in her tracks and grabbed Drews arm to keep from passing out.

message 25: by Kate Kid (new)

Ash seen a girl grab a guy and he laughs a bit. Then flicks his hair, "Oh crap...." he notices, "Do any of you guys know how to get back?"

The guys shook their heads, "Shit...." Mutters Mikey.

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 374 comments Dakota took deep breaths, then Drew screamed out "Hey Ash, meet your new girlfriend." then hid.

Dakota blushed widely and turned around hiding her face.

message 27: by Kate Kid (new)

Ash flipped around and looked at the guy. He then looked at Dakota and smiles a bit, he shrugs and goes over, "Would that be you?" He asks.

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 374 comments Dakota blushed and giggled. Then Drews sister Sammi said "Of course, she lOOOOVEESSSS You."

Dakota blushed more.

message 29: by Kate Kid (new)

Ash laughs a bit, "Loves?" He asks seeing if Dakota would say anything to it.

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 374 comments She looked up and looked him in the eyes, revealing her face.

"Yeah kinda." She said smiling.

message 31: by Kate Kid (new)

Ash gasps, "Holy shit! Look at those eyes!" Ash squeeks jumping.

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 374 comments Dakota laughed, then looked at Drew, who shrugged.

"What about them?"

message 33: by Kate Kid (new)

"They're stunning!" Ash exclames.

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 374 comments Dakota smiled, then turned around and mouthed

"OHMYFUCKINGGOD!"

Before turning back around and smiling at him.

message 35: by Kate Kid (new)

Ash was trying not to laugh, not at her, but he just loved making his fan's day. Seth then jumps on Ash's back tackling him to the ground, "WE FOUND THE STADIUM!"

Ash groans a laugh, "Nice to know. Can't you see I'm talking to a pretty girl though?"

Seth looks up at him, then gets off Ash and gives her a flirty grin, "Hey."

message 37: by Kate Kid (new)

"Oh my God she knows my name!" He then fake passes out with his hands over his heart.

"Welcome to the band not on stage." Ash laughs.

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 374 comments Dakota laughed too. "Looks like I get see both sides of you all."

She said, tugging down her sweatshirt sleeves

message 39: by Kate Kid (new)

Mikey looks over Ash's shoulder, squatting behind him and puts his nose on Ash's shoulder, "Hello pretty girl."

Jay started shaking Seth, "DON'T DIE ON ME SETH! DON'T DIE ON ME!"

Seth reaches up, "The bright light is calling to me."

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 374 comments Dakota nodded at Mikey and then laughed at Jay and Seth,

She shook her head at Ash "I feel bad for you." She joked.

message 41: by Kate Kid (new)

Ash sighs, "I know! I have to baby sit them!"

"Correction, we're all older than you." Seth says putting up his finger then he goes back to saying something about his great grandparents trying to pull him into the light. Jay fake cries over Seth.

Ash smirks, "I'm the most mature." He sticks out his tongue.

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 374 comments "I can tell."

Her friends were long gone, and then the bell rang and she looked sad.

"I have to go. But hey, I'm sitting up front at your concert and going backstage! I'll see you again I hope."

She smiled at all of them, then kissed Ashs cheek quickly before running inside.

message 43: by Kate Kid (new)

"HAVE FUN IN HIGH SCHOOL!" Ash calls after her.

"IT'S PRISON!" Mikey yells at her laughing.

Ash blushes a bit when she kisses his cheek and Seth and Jay all sigh, "AWWWW!"

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 374 comments Dakota couldnt believe she did that. She smiled and waited for the next 4 periods to end.

message 45: by Kate Kid (new)

The guys then started running back to the stadium where all four of them crashed into the van. "That should have been recorded." Seth says.

Ash nods in agreement.

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 374 comments Finally, school ended, and Dakota drove home. The concert was in an hour. She changed into her cropped Blending tank top and drove to the stadium to get there early

message 47: by Kate Kid (new)

The guys practiced on the stage doing weird stunts and Seth lost a few of his drum sticks and Mikey found one in row 22. "GOAL!" Mikey yells.

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 374 comments She was one of the first people there, so her heels clicking on the cement was quite loud as she walked allllllllllll the way up to the front row.

message 49: by Kate Kid (new)

The guys were in a dog pile being stupid as always, not paying any attention to who was walking up, one they were laughing to hard for them to even hear her.

•Natalie Sohinki• ~Right Now, I wish you were here with Me~   | 374 comments Dakota laughed at them, then said pretty loudly

"Well,looks like THIS is the wrong band!" She said smiling

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15