NOT A BOOK: Find a Fuck Buddy NOT A BOOK discussion

Don't buy this.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Teresa (new)

Teresa Lisle This author is the most vile and disgusting individual I've ever been made aware of. How is having WS a joke, and more importantly a sexual joke!! Our children are kind and caring , and they aren't aware of some dangers that strangers present in their worlds. How dare you exploit these amazing children and adults! Why would you write something so disgusting? Do you have children Isaac? If you do, how would you feel if someone took advantage of your child sexually? You disgust me. This is a form of a hate crime, you're promoting a violent act on a very vulnerable individual. You're sick.

message 2: by Betty (new)

Betty Teresa wrote: "This author is the most vile and disgusting individual I've ever been made aware of. How is having WS a joke, and more importantly a sexual joke!! Our children are kind and caring , and they aren't..."

Very well said Teresa, Thank You

message 3: by Alison (new)

Alison Jones Completely agree Teresa! This author has shown no compassion or intelligence, and neither has their publisher! This book should not be available for sale! Ever heard of the human rights act or the disability discrimination act??

message 4: by Alison (new)

Alison Jones Completely agree Teresa! This author has shown no compassion or intelligence, and neither has their publisher! This book should not be available for sale! Ever heard of the human rights act or the disability discrimination act??