Seven Realmers discussion

Books > The Demon King

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by no one (new)

no one | 21 comments Mod
This is probably the slowest book in the entire series. I genuinely loved it, but you have no idea how many of my friends dropped the series because this book was boring them.

Favorite Part: When Han "kidnaps" "Rebecca Morely"

Favorite Quote: “Guess she’s kind of taken with us,” Cuffs said. “You know, the glamor of the gang life and all. Getting beat up every other day, arrested for crimes you didn’t commit, long nights in gaol, sleeping in the cold and wet. It’s...seductive.” He raised an eyebrow.”

Favorite Character: Han (duhhhh)

Anyway, what do you think about the Demon King?

Copy and Paste the Format :)
You can add whatever you want to the list because I'm sort of blocked right now

Lawashiayahoo.com | 8 comments Great quote choice! I can understand how it might seem dull but I think that was a little necessary to develop the characters more. And to make the relationship with Rebecca and Han more realistic because it had time to grow.

message 3: by Nico (new)

Nico (nascole) I loved the Demon King and luckily the friend I made read it got through the whole series.
My favorite character in this book was probably Han. My favorite part was... Gosh I haven't read it in awhile but probably the end when Raisa escapes from the castle.

message 4: by Astra (last edited Dec 01, 2014 09:42PM) (new)

Astra Camille | 2 comments Favorite Part: When Han dicovers the truth of his identity

Favorite Character: Hanson "cuffs" alister

message 5: by Silvia (new)

Silvia (durchgelesen) | 1 comments I agree, the Demon Kings was sometimes a bit hard to get through, for me it was because of Raisas behavior/naivety in the beginning. Favorite characters are Han and Dancer - I love the parts set in the clan land.

I'm now reading exiled queen and like Raisas Chapters more and more.

favourite quote: when Dancer first says "Hunts Alone"