Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > DAAANCE!!!! 2.0 & ~_• Pink Narwhal •_~

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Hiya! Um...Let's do supernatural. It might be more interesting. X)

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Haha, I love roleplaying as shapeshifters, but for some reason, those rps never last long... :/ Anyways, are we doing that, then?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ It doesn't matter to me. Whatever you prefer. But before that, what's the plot? Shapeshifter kidnaps human, shapeshifter kidnaps shapeshifter, humans kidnap shapeshifter and shapeshifter's brother or boyfriend or whoever tries to save them...?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Lol, okay. Um...Doesn't matter. Which would you prefer?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Okay. Um...Before that, if we're doing where the shapeshifter's brother or whoever's going to save them, do I play that chara as well? I don't have a problem with it, I just want to verify who all I'm playing as.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Okay. I can play the kidnapper and whoever it is that's coming to the rescue. X) Um...Do you think it would be better to make the charas, or do you just want to jump in?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Lol, yeah, that makes sense. We could just do name, age and appearance, that way we have a general idea. Or we could just jump in. Either way works for me.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Okay. And I don't care what the age is. One final question (sorry, just want to make sure that I get my chara right): who's going to save her, brother or boyfriend?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ You're fine. X) Okay. Boyfriend it is.

Name: John Roberts
Appearance: Short, brown hair and gray-blue eyes. He's about 6'2 and between lean and rather muscular.

Name: Jason Smith
Appearance: Short, light blond hair and almost jade-green eyes. He's about 6'4 and rather muscular.

(Sorry for such undetailed charas. I can't really come up with much to describe them, for some reason. ^ _ ^')

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (Should John be with her already, or...?)