The Mortal Instruments RolePlay discussion

Houses > Gwyn and Dan's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,785 (2785 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56

message 1: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments ((Here you go! Sorry for the delay!))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments ((Thanks and it' fine!))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Gwyn leads Dan into thier house, "Ta-da! Here's our house."

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 5012 comments "Nice!" Dan said, and put his gautir[darn i forgot how to spell it] on the couch

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments ((guitar?))

"Yep." Gwyn smiles, "It has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a nice kitchen, a diding room, an office, and this large living room. I had it cleaned up earlier."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments ((dining* not diding))

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 5012 comments (the instrumet he plays)

Dan smiles and lightly kisses her

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Gwyn smiles and kisses him back.

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 5012 comments Dan smiles back. "Are you feeling okay?"

message 10: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments "Yep." Gwyn says chirpily.

message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 5012 comments Dan smiles

message 12: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Gwyn hugs him and lays her head on his chest

((we need to decid the things bout the baby, like if its gonna be a boy or girl, hair color, eye color, etc))

message 13: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 5012 comments Dan looks at Gwyn. "So what do you think we should name our child? I think Jonah is a good name."

message 14: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments ((Lol Sely! You're really prepared about all this! XD Don't forget the babies room!))

message 15: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments "For a boy, Jonah sounds great, but for a girl I'm thinking... Laurel Samantha." Gwyn replies.

message 16: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 5012 comments "Laurel Samantha? I like that." Dan says, and pecks her on her forhead

message 17: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments ((lol, i geuss I am, and I won't! Maybe Lexi and Morganne can throw a suprise baby shower!))

message 18: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 5012 comments (ok so eye and hair color. brown eyes?)

message 19: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Gwyn smiles, "So do I."

message 20: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Chelsey wrote: "((lol, i geuss I am, and I won't! Maybe Lexi and Morganne can throw a suprise baby shower!))"

((Do you see Morganne doing that any time in the near future? XD))

message 21: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 5012 comments (lol)

message 22: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments ((OoOoooOOOOooo!!! Yeah! I can see Lexi dragging Morganne into it. Does anyone have any experiance with baby showers cause I don't... I'd need help if Lexi did end up doing that!))

message 23: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Cecilia wrote: "Chelsey wrote: "((lol, i geuss I am, and I won't! Maybe Lexi and Morganne can throw a suprise baby shower!))"

((Do you see Morganne doing that any time in the near future? XD))"

((the question is, do you))

Stephanie wrote: "(ok so eye and hair color. brown eyes?)"

((brown sounds good))

message 24: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments ((I have brown eyes!!!! Whooo!!!))

message 25: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments ((hahaha Sely, it depends. You'd have to catch her in the right mood. :) XD JK yeah she'd do it. :) ))

message 26: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Rachel wrote: "((OoOoooOOOOooo!!! Yeah! I can see Lexi dragging Morganne into it. Does anyone have any experiance with baby showers cause I don't... I'd need help if Lexi did end up doing that!))"

((I have a bit of expirience))

message 27: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments ((Lexi would make her do it! XD She's probably get Meg and Jess involved too!))

message 28: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments ((hahaha, I can see it now. So Sely, when's Gwyn gonna tell Lance before Morganne does?))

message 29: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Chelsey wrote: "Gwyn smiles, "So do I.""

((You probably missed my post amoung the others Steph))

message 30: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments ((I'm looking forward to seeing that! I wonder how Lance will react...))

message 31: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Cecilia wrote: "((hahaha, I can see it now. So Sely, when's Gwyn gonna tell Lance before Morganne does?))"

((soon, i was thinking she'd invit him over and tell him))

Rachel wrote: "((I'm looking forward to seeing that! I wonder how Lance will react...))"

((he is going to be peeved.... Really mad))

message 32: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Chelsey wrote: "Cecilia wrote: "((hahaha, I can see it now. So Sely, when's Gwyn gonna tell Lance before Morganne does?))"

((soon, i was thinking she'd invit him over and tell him))

Rachel wrote: "((I'm looking ..."

((And then Morganne shall swoop in and save the day!))

message 33: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments ((I can imagine! Ryan would be the same if it were Lexi! Although they're not related he's like a big brother to her! He would be absolutely fuming if she got preggers!!!))

message 34: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments ((lol, yup.... So maybe she should call him now, then he sees Morganne in the streets or something and she ccomes too?))

message 35: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Rachel wrote: "((I can imagine! Ryan would be the same if it were Lexi! Although they're not related he's like a big brother to her! He would be absolutely fuming if she got preggers!!!))"

((Just imagine Kent. By the Angel, it'd be world war three.))

message 36: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments ((So if me and Lia finish up at Joe's Morganne can do whatever and Lexi, Meg and Jess can do whatever!))

message 37: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments ((oh, yeah at Joes. *facepalm* forgot, sorry))

message 38: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Cecilia wrote: "Rachel wrote: "((I can imagine! Ryan would be the same if it were Lexi! Although they're not related he's like a big brother to her! He would be absolutely fuming if she got preggers!!!))"

((Just ..."

((And then some! XD Poor Kent though! :( ))

message 39: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Cecilia wrote: "Rachel wrote: "((I can imagine! Ryan would be the same if it were Lexi! Although they're not related he's like a big brother to her! He would be absolutely fuming if she got preggers!!!))"

((Just ..."

((yesh, yesh it would...))

message 40: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Cecilia wrote: "((oh, yeah at Joes. *facepalm* forgot, sorry))"

((It's okay Lia!))

message 41: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments Rachel wrote: "Cecilia wrote: "Rachel wrote: "((I can imagine! Ryan would be the same if it were Lexi! Although they're not related he's like a big brother to her! He would be absolutely fuming if she got pregger..."

((I hate breaking his heart!!!! ugh, it stinks!!!))

message 42: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments ((Well I've put May in a comatose state.))

message 43: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 5012 comments Chelsey wrote: "Chelsey wrote: "Gwyn smiles, "So do I.""

((You probably missed my post amoung the others Steph))"

(i was talking to my friend..she's on vac ca right now)

Dan smiles and kisses her

message 44: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments ((its cool))

Gwyn kisses hi, back happilu

((sso, hair color?))

message 45: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 5012 comments Chelsey wrote: "((its cool))

Gwyn kisses hi, back happilu

((sso, hair color?))"

(hi, back happilu?)

(uh.......black?)

Dan smiles

message 46: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments ((sounds good))

Gwyn smiles backmand lays her head on his chest "I love you."

message 47: by Stephanie (last edited Jun 12, 2013 10:18AM) (new)

Stephanie | 5012 comments Dan picks her up and sits down on the couch. he leans back and smiles at her. "I love you too."

message 48: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Gwyn smiles back and pecks him on the cheek

((boy or girl))

message 49: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 5012 comments (you pick i don't care)

Dan kisses her

message 50: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments ((then.... Girl))

Gwyn kisses him back, wrapping her arms around his neck

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56