The Mortal Instruments RolePlay discussion

Houses > Delilah's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 855 (855 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

message 1: by cecilia, title thief (new)

cecilia | 7119 comments ((Here you go! Sorry for the delay!))

message 2: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) | 699 comments Cecilia wrote: "((Here you go! Sorry for the delay!))"
its ok thank you!

message 3: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) | 699 comments Delilah kicked the door open. Home sweet home. "Make yourself at home," She told Ana.

message 4: by Helen, I miss you (new)

Helen | 1150 comments Ana glanced around. "How many rooms?" she asked

message 5: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) | 699 comments "Eight." She said and started checking everything.

message 6: by Helen, I miss you (new)

Helen | 1150 comments "Ok." Ana took a deep breath. "We need to be kept separate. I can't be on the same floor as Eden, and you can't be on the same floor as Daniel."

message 7: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) | 699 comments Delilah nodded. "My bedrooms on this floor. The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors are free. Which one do you want?"

message 8: by Helen, I miss you (new)

Helen | 1150 comments Ana stared off into the distance. Because of not only the eclipse, but also the full moon, she was probably the most dangerous. It was probably best if she was further off the ground. "4th, please."

message 9: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) | 699 comments Delilah headed for the stairs. "This way." She stopped about two stairs later when she started to get really dizzy. She grabbed the stair rail for support. What was that about? Maybe she had just imagined it. She shook her head and headed up the stairs twoards the 4th floor.

message 10: by Helen, I miss you (new)

Helen | 1150 comments Ana had been right about the fogginess. It was becoming clearer and clearer as the sun went down. It was terrifying. "Hurry." she whispered.

message 11: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) | 699 comments Delilah ran up the stairs as fast as she could. Which tonight was VERY fast.

message 12: by Helen, I miss you (new)

Helen | 1150 comments As they quickened their ascent, Ana heard the telltale sounds of wolves preparing for a long night. Howls and running steps.

message 13: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) | 699 comments They arived on the 4th floor and Delilah turned to look at Ana.
"Good Luck." She said before running for her room.

message 14: by Helen, I miss you (new)

Helen | 1150 comments ((I need to go now. dis is exciting!! bye))

"You too!" Ana called after Delilah's retreating back. Then she walked into her room and locked the door.

message 15: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) | 699 comments ((I know right! Bye!!))

message 16: by Helen, I miss you (new)

Helen | 1150 comments ((Back. 4 now!!))

message 17: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments ((Im gonna bring Daniel now!))

Daniel ran his hand through his hair. He needed to be as far away from Ana as possible. She was still his target, no matter how hard he tried to deny it. When Ana said she was going to the top floor he relaxed a little. "Is there a basement or something?" He asked anyone who would listen.

message 18: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) | 699 comments ((Yay! Rachel's back by the way.))

Delilah stopped midway to her room. She ran for the door and ran out side. She needed to see what was going on. There were the howls of wolves and she heard the sound of a window breaking. Not good. She locked then door and ran into her room also locking that door. She started to pace in front of her bed.

message 19: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) | 699 comments Delilah walked out of her room. "Ya, I, i'll show you where it is." She needed to lock herself in her room for good. And soon. She wasn't doing to good.

message 20: by Helen, I miss you (last edited Aug 13, 2013 05:46AM) (new)

Helen | 1150 comments ((Now we need Allison to come back...))

Ana quickly shoved anything breakable into the adjoining bathroom. She locked that too.

message 21: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Daniel nodded. "Thanks." He said and locked the basement door behind himself. He went and sat on the floor as far away as possible from any exit. He didn't trust himself at all.

((Ps what?!))

message 22: by Helen, I miss you (new)

Helen | 1150 comments ((nvm.:D ))

Finally, Ana crossed the room and closed the curtains.

message 23: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments ((Not sure what to do now....))

message 24: by Helen, I miss you (new)

Helen | 1150 comments ((Well. Ana's gonna not be here. Until tomorrow, that is. But you can all hear loud howls if you want to. :). ))

message 25: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments ((She's gonna not be here? Ooooooooo!!!! Say Daniel gets out and tries to kill her but then the sun comes up and he runs off! Just before he killed her!!!))

message 26: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) | 699 comments Delilah locked the door and shoved a chair under the knob. She strated pacing the room, running her hands through her hair. It was getting harder and harder to stay in control.

message 27: by Helen, I miss you (new)

Helen | 1150 comments ((He won't. I hopes. Ima just gonna watch.))

message 28: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) | 699 comments ((ooooooohhhhh thats a really good idea. I don't really know what to do with delilah.))

message 29: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) | 699 comments ((Well maybe not the Ana being killed part, but the rest is. ps have you guys read the vampire academy??))

message 30: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments ((He won't kill her just almost! It'll have to be later though! I'm going out soon!!!))

message 31: by Helen, I miss you (new)

Helen | 1150 comments ((I think that the night should pass with little or no event. Because if something bad did happen, everyone would be well guilty...))

It was like that first full moon all other again. Fighting what you can't fight. Ana thought that they'd all be lucky to be alive when the sun came up.

message 32: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) | 699 comments ((Okay.))

Delilah dropped to her knees. No,no,no,NO! She was losing control.
her last thought was, please let there not be bodies , before the wood floor rushed up to her and everything went black.

message 33: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) | 699 comments ((Delilah's gonna wake up somewhere else but I don't think she'll do anything.))

message 34: by Helen, I miss you (new)

Helen | 1150 comments ((OOoo!! Well scary!!!!!))

The moonlight though the curtains was blood red. Ana started to tremble. She watched as the black fog engulfed her.

message 35: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) | 699 comments ((This is so exciting! Has either of you guys read the vampire academy series?))

message 36: by Helen, I miss you (new)

Helen | 1150 comments ((No, sorry. I gotta go. I'm looking after children. Like yesterday. I repair my room. Children destroy it. I repair my room. Children destroy it. Etc.))

message 37: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments ((Haha! Poor you Helen! ;) Ima go to! Will come back later! ))

message 38: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) | 699 comments ((Haha. Okay bye.))

message 39: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Eden was in a seperate room, she could feel the blackness engulf her and she fell to her knees. Her fangs started to stretch out and then blackness.

message 40: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) | 699 comments ((I guesss we'll just wait till morning?))

message 41: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) (Kk)

message 42: by Helen, I miss you (new)

Helen | 1150 comments ((Me and my room= in one piece. phew. Who wants to post morning??))

message 43: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Eden awoke, she was laying on the ground, she had put a chain on her wrists with holly water to keep from running away. Her eyes fluttered opened, her skin was red and the chain had been ripped off. The room had been trashed and she pulled herself up wincing from her burned skin.

message 44: by Helen, I miss you (new)

Helen | 1150 comments Ana woke to a splitting headache. She groaned and sat up. And winced at the mess she'd made.

message 45: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) | 699 comments ((I will!))
Delilah woke to the buzzing of an overhead lamp. She was laying down on a teachers desk in a science classroom. In a mundane high school. She tried to sit up, and pain sparked through her ankle. She sighed and dug in her boot for her stele. She sketched a quick irataze and sat there for a few minutes letting it do its work. Once her ankle was healed, she crossed her legs and tried to remember what happened last night.

message 46: by Helen, I miss you (new)

Helen | 1150 comments The headache had come from a cut. It had healed into a large bruise. She crossed the room and tried the door. it was still locked. It was a huge relief. No one had been hurt because of her.

message 47: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Eden pulled herself up, she moved into the bathroom, the mirror was broken and she looked at a piece of glass. Her mouth had blood on it, she had killed a person or more. She washed her face off and couldn't do anything about the blood that caked her shirt and there was some dirt on her pants.

message 48: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) | 699 comments The light from the lamp was bright, and delilah groaned, putting her head in her hands. She had a throbing headache. She crossed the room and turned the light off. She looked at her clothes for any hint on what had happened. Because, so far, her mind came up blank. There was a long tear in her shirt, right on her stomach, but the skin underneath was unharmed. Her jacket and dagger were covered in blood. And it wasn't hers. The worst part was that she couldn't remember anything. The last thing she remembered was passing out in her room.

message 49: by Helen, I miss you (new)

Helen | 1150 comments Ana decided to check how the others had fared. Unlocking her door, she peeked out. It had just gotten light, so maybe the others were still asleep-?

message 50: by ๖ۣۜMegan (last edited Aug 13, 2013 10:30AM) (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) | 699 comments Delilah covered her mouth with her hand. She dropped the dagger, and backed up against a wall then slid down it.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18