Origin (Corpus, #1) Origin discussion

Was this book good?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clara (new) - added it

Clara I really liked the book and really I'm not into the science-fiction genre but it was fantastic enough for me to overcome that

Sarah yeah I liked it... but she will not be writing a sequel, :( See it here:

http://enchantedbyabook.blogspot.com/...

message 3: by Clara (new) - added it

Clara Smiles wrote: "yeah I liked it... but she will not be writing a sequel, :( See it here:

http://enchantedbyabook.blogspot.com/..."

cool that sounds interesting

Sarah yup. :) Vitro does not come out for an entire year.

Amanda Say I think this is a pretty good novel. Although, the whole idea of her forbidden love with a strange, new, and different boy named Eio seems cliche. "You can bleed Eio, I cannot" (276). She's immortal but he is mortal. She will live forever when he will die some time. This kind of conflict is similar in many movies and other books. But I feel as if all of the scientific meanings make it seem more fresh and new.

Delphine Vanlanduyt Its a good novel. Its something different then you'd expect. Not totally scifi but also behind the lines a believable story bout young love between a boy and girl. Its ideal if you're into slumbering action... not all the time but also a story to grow into...

Samantha I thought it was well-worth the read. It isn't exactly fast-paced, at least at first, but it leaves room for the reader to really sink into the story. I thought the characters were very lovable.

Kiersten I really enjoyed this book!! I'm not sure why because it wasn't anything majorly special, but I just loved it! I think i just fell in love with Eio, and how i pictured him just made it even better! I don't even know why, I just loved Eio more than I normally would in a book.

Ella This book is amazing. Go read it now. I love it.

Tsukalavire All the characters to me felt extremely robotic and lifeless, the idea was creative but wasn't written very well, it just kind of seemed like a waste of time to me but props to the author for coming up with a creative new idea.

Debbie It was not my type of genre, but it was recommended to me by a friend of the author and I really did enjoy it. I checked it out from our local library system, so I didn't buy it, and I personally wouldn't buy it, but I'm glad I read it.

Patricia Kaniasty I really loved the story. It was a refreshing change from what is out there right now.

message 13: by Matt (new) - rated it 4 stars

Matt read it. you'll like it. at least a 3 or 4 star.

Debbie Debbie wrote: "It was not my type of genre, but it was recommended to me by a friend of the author and I really did enjoy it. I checked it out from our local library system, so I didn't buy it, and I personally ..."

Jessica has another book, Vitro, coming out in January 2014. Sounds good, so I'll probably read that one too!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked it a lot! From the choice in conflict to the choice of location it was written in. The characters were really good, and I liked that it fast paced. I just wished there was a series for Origin

Wan Ying Personally i though it was awesome

Josephine This book was fantastic.

Annie It was a good book, but not quite the perfect book for me. Sure I read it and it was very great, but it took me awhile to read it. In my opinion it could've been better but still good.

Ronn Briane Atud IT WAS FANTASTIC