Nothing But Reading Challenges discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Team Challenges Archive > B'dazzled Blue

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ZaraS (new)

ZaraS  *book reviewer Hello everyone.

Below is a link to the TT June-July 7% Mini Challenges and games. The are a just a few games that need covering with the latest being a Mean Mauve which is like the 'Mean Green' one from the RaT. I know one of you loves doing these types of puzzles so please go ahead and do so.

I've done all the slider puzzle and jigsaw puzzle ones. The ones that are left to do are the doublets and word search (Leonie is happy to do this one), a scrabble type one I think. Please go and have a look and do as many as you possibly can. We can earn cupcakes which we can then use for our TT Challenges I think.

Here's the link:
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

message 2: by Moderators of NBRC, Challenger-in-Chief (new)

Moderators of NBRC | 30934 comments Mod
Zara, so that there are not two B'dazzled Blue threads, could you please move this topic here or make a new thread under your folder in the "sister group."

Thank you.

message 3: by ZaraS (new)

ZaraS  *book reviewer Moderators of Nothing but Reading Challenges wrote: "Zara, so that there are not two B'dazzled Blue threads, could you please move this topic here or make a new thread under your folder in the "sister group."

Thank you."

I have posted this in the sister group as well as I'm never sure where people are looking and I didn't want anyone to miss these.

message 4: by Moderators of NBRC, Challenger-in-Chief (new)

Moderators of NBRC | 30934 comments Mod
Okay, I'll leave it for a bit, but lock it to further discussion.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.