Tail Spin (FBI Thriller, #12) Tail Spin discussion

SAFETY??

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

STRANGE I HAVE JUST HAD A MESSAGE SAYING THAT THIS SITE IS NOT SAFE (OF WHICH I AM SURE IT IS) BUT WHY WOULD I GET THAT. ANYWAY, I'M NOT TOO GOOD WHEN I FIRST VISIT A NEW SITE!!! sO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME,. I AM A DISABLED ALDY AND FIRST STARTING READING WHEN I WAS LITTLE ENID BLYTON AND THE SUCH. HOWEVER, IT LAPSED A LITTLE THEN I WENT O CATHERINE COOKSON ETC., THROUGH THE DANIELLE STEELES, THEN ROMANTIC MAN OWNS BIG CASTLE WOMAN LIVES IN SLUMMY VILLAGE THEY MEET FALL IN LOVE ETC., THEN I BECAME A BIT MORE PICKY AND PICKED A BOOKE UP CALLED THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINES BY DOUGLAS KENNEDY AND THAT MY FRIENDS LED ME INTO A MINE OF "WHAT NEXT" I SEEM TO LIKE AMERICAN AUTHORS, I SEEM TO LIKE THRILLERS AND CRIME, THE LIKES OF HARLAN COBEN, JAMES PATTERSON, ETC., HOWEVER, I DO LIKE TO LISTEN TOO SO A NICE AUDIO C.D IS RIGHT UP MY STREET, BUT..........I AM STUCK REALY STUCK!!! I ALWASY TAKE A COUPLE ON HOLIDAY FOR 2 WEEKS, BUT IF I TAKE THE WRONG ONES !!!! 2 WEEKS OF JUST STITTING THERE WILL DRIVE ME TO DISTRACTION AS I CANNOT READ IN THE SUN. I WOULD LIKE A RECOMMENDATION FOR A AMERICAN "LOVE STORY" ALSO A RECOMENDATION FOR A GOOD HARLAN COBEN I AM ON LISTENING TO PLAY DEAD - WHCIH HAS GOT ME HOOOKED WHY HAS HE GONE MISSING ONE WONDERS??? ANYWAY MY FRIENDS, IF, ANYONE CAN HELP ME AND I KNOW ITS A BIT ASK I WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL, CANNOT GET DOWN TO THE LIBRAY AS MY CHAIR SOMETIMES NEEDS CHARGING, BUT I FIND THE LIBRARY SITE CONFUSING TOO. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! <3

message 2: by Heidi (last edited Jun 23, 2013 08:36AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Heidi Linda wrote: "STRANGE I HAVE JUST HAD A MESSAGE SAYING THAT THIS SITE IS NOT SAFE (OF WHICH I AM SURE IT IS) BUT WHY WOULD I GET THAT. ANYWAY, I'M NOT TOO GOOD WHEN I FIRST VISIT A NEW SITE!!! sO PLEASE BEAR W..."

I've found Debbie Macomber books to be not only love stories, but 'people' stories. BETWEEN FRIENDS is written w/o any dialogue, the story of 2 friends lives from birth. Debbie's Cedar Cove series starts with 16 Lighthouse Lane. Each book covers different people in town. This series will be a movie on Hallmark Channel in July.