Narnian Roleplay discussion

Archenland > Winding Arrow River

Comments Showing 1-50 of 189 (189 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 177 comments ((awaiting your post :) ))

Avril of Themyscira Carlysle walked along, shifting his bag on his shoulder and running a hand through his hair. It was dark, and he needed to set up camp. He bent and cupped water in his hands, drinking from it before laying back and sighing.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 177 comments Canter was sitting by the river smiling looking at the fishes in the water and playfully tried to grab one knowing it wouldn't work and screamed when she actually caught one and threw it up in the air her wings spread in shock

Avril of Themyscira He pulled a dagger and hit it in mid air so it fell to the dirt. He drew his sword, approaching the smaller woman.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 177 comments she looked at him in shock a small silvery glow was starting to show on her wings. the marking of a fairy and she backed away from him slowly scarred he had killed the fish and she was next

Avril of Themyscira He leapt upon her like a jaguar, pinning her with his sword to her throat. "Lovely wings...faerie," he smiled evilly.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 177 comments she stifled a scream and took a deep breath as she felt the cold metal touch her throat "psh... fairy? nah" she says weakly

Avril of Themyscira He laughed harshly, leaning close. "You sure smell like one." a thought occurred to him and he smirked, pulling the blade back so she could breathe. "Tell you what. If you become my slave, you can live"

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 177 comments she breaths deeply and reply coldly "your not giving me much of a choice here are you?" she didn't want to be anyone's slave but she didn't really want to die either...

Avril of Themyscira "Not exactly," he laughed harshly, narrowing his eyes, sheathing his blade.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 177 comments she was still pinned under him he hadn't made it official that she had to work for him yet and she hoped he didn't know how. as soon as he got off of her she was getting out of there "let me up" she hissed at him ((you can come up with a way to make it official))

message 12: by Avril of Themyscira (last edited Jul 13, 2013 08:32PM) (new)

Avril of Themyscira "No," he laughed, spitting in her face.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 177 comments she glared at him in disgust "that was uncalled for" she says in a nasty tone ((your choice :) ))

Avril of Themyscira ((yes sure))
He sat beside her, the tarp covering the both of them as he fetched water from the river and poured into into two cups made from leaves, handing it to her.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 177 comments she scowled at him and turns him down not wanting anything from him and hits the cup making it spill on him and moves away from him fully dressed

Avril of Themyscira He stood, looking at his outfit and pulled her wings. "Hey! Slave! Not allowed!" he screamed.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 177 comments she growls in pain and anger and sits mad glaring at him with sharp harsh eyes

Avril of Themyscira He sat and sipped his water, looking out across the valley, smelling the cool night air that drifted in on the breeze.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 177 comments she scowls at him in annoyance 'i mean come on at me get some distance away from you i don't have to be by your side 24/7 she thinks to herself mad

Avril of Themyscira ((done!!))
He sighed, thinking about his family. And Giada. God he wished he could have his family back.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 177 comments ((thanks :) ))

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 177 comments "so why wouldn't you let me go?" she asks challenging him she didn't really like this guy and wanted to gt away from him badly

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 177 comments she tries to stand again to walk away from him and attempts to walk over to the river to splash some water on her face

Avril of Themyscira He shrugged, looking over his shoulder at her. "I get lonely." he muttered flatly.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 177 comments "well you know showing kindness instead of brute force works a heck of a lot better, maybe i would've worked for you if you would've asked!" she hisses at him

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Laine walked by the river skipping stones. She saw Carlysle. "Charlie?" she said, tilting her head. That's what she had called them when they were kids.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((I have to go in a few.. ;( ))

Avril of Themyscira ((oh noes!))
He looked up, recognizing the voice. "Laine? What are you doing out here?" he questioned in his velvet smooth voice.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 177 comments Canter rolled her eyes and mocked him and walked farther away from him hoping he didn't notice

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She ran to him. "I'm working, I guess you could say. Where have you been?" she asked him, her Australian accent showing clearly.

Avril of Themyscira "Umm.." Did she not remember, not know what had happened to him? He swallowed. "Just...exploring," he answered in his icy voice, calling Canter back over.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 177 comments she rolled her eyes and against her will walked back over to him "can i help you?" she hisses at him mad she had gotten close to getting away

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 13, 2013 09:17PM) (new)

"Oh wait... Oh Charlie, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" she stopped, and bit her bottom lip. She looked up at him. Visions in her head flowed like the stream. Memories of them as children living in... Peace. She closed her eyes at the thought.

Avril of Themyscira "It's alright." he smiled, though it didn't touch his eyes. He motioned for the girl to sit a ways behind them.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 177 comments canter glared at him as she sat away from them and tried to figure out a way to escape from him

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know that smile," she said. "Your not alright. Talk to me, please. You can tell me your secrets like when we were four," she rolled her eyes. "I'm still your friend," she smiled slightly.

Avril of Themyscira He shrugged. "Well there is nothing to tell. I'm still alone, and have been for almost three years now. Haven't been to the city since I left," he looked down, biting his lip. "Do you know how Giada is?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"No. I haven't seen her, in forever. I'm to busy these days," she said.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 177 comments canter threw a rock at him angerly

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((If nobody's Giada, yet, I'll take her!!!))

Avril of Themyscira "Oh," he nodded. He flinched at the rock and turned back. "Hey! Slave! Quit!" he yelled.

((OMG SUREEEE))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Slave? What was that for?" she asked him. She drew her sword, just in case.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'll do it in the morning. I have to go now. Bye.))

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 177 comments "and if i don't!?" she challenges him mad. though she couldn't move at all

Avril of Themyscira ღ Maddie ღ wrote: ""Slave? What was that for?" she asked him. She drew her sword, just in case."

"Yes." he said calmly, startled by his response. Slaves were common in high society. "Just please...don't!" he begged of Canter.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 177 comments ((off until saterday))

Avril of Themyscira ((kk))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Laine looked up at the sun. "I better be going before dark. I'll see you soon, alright?" she said. She jumped onto her horse, and grinned, before waving goodbye.

message 49: by Avril of Themyscira (last edited Jul 14, 2013 01:38PM) (new)

Avril of Themyscira He nodded curtly. The sun was barely peeking over the horizon, sheening off Carlysle's hair as he loaded his canvas, rolled up, onto Stallion, his brown boots dewy from the tall grass.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Giada was riding on her grey horse, and could be seen faintly through the trees. She had a sword on her saddle, if any harm came her way. She missed Carlysle, and had come out here to forget about it. But to tell you the truth, she couldn't. It only made her think about him more.

((Boo ya!!!))

« previous 1 3 4