Narnian Roleplay discussion

Cair Paravel > Ballroom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 116 (116 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Avril of Themyscira "Oh, don't be silly. You just need a good partner," Lilliandil responded, smiling at Susan.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Susan smiled back. "But I'm not willing to."

Avril of Themyscira "Ah!" She smiled warmly in laughter. "An independent woman, hmm?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Susan chuckled slightly. "More like a young woman. I'm only 16, Lilliandel."

Avril of Themyscira "Well then, an independent young woman," she smiled.

Avril of Themyscira Fairn walked in ahead of Peter, her stride long and graceful

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Peter walked behind then put his hand in her hand.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Susan is supposed to be in her twenties...))

Lucy walked in, Alin behind her.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hello?))

Avril of Themyscira She smiled, looking back at him with shocked eyes as girls looked in disappointment.

Alin followed her, warily eyeing all the party goers.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy looked back at Alin. "Its alright," she said.

Avril of Themyscira He gave her an unsure look. "Thank you, ma queen. Bu' I don' know i' I shoulda come,"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alin," she took his hands into hers. "I'm glad you came. Because for once, someone will listen to me. And my brothers will love to hear story's about you out at sea. Please, don't go," she looked up at him with pleading eyes.

Avril of Themyscira He swallowed, his strong jaw setting. "A'ight"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good," she smiled letting go of his hands. She could tell he was nervous.

Avril of Themyscira He pulled at his collar again, some of the people recognizing him as a sailor and frowning. He hated the reputation sailors had

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok I have a question. Can Kahlin get them water or something and then poison the one she gives to Lucy? I had this brilliant idea, and I hope you say yes!!! Ive been planning it for 3 or 4 days.))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((And have you noticed, Lucy NEVER gets hurt!!!!))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She pulled him out of the ballroom. "I've been noticing, your not all fascinated with the outfit. Am I right?"

Avril of Themyscira ((can you move this to the plot folder?)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure.))

Avril of Themyscira He made a face and then smiled apologetically with earnest eyebrows. "Yeah. I just..don't wear things...this tight"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Stay right here," she ran to Kindle, grabbed something out of her saddle and came back. "Here," she threw a bundle of clothes at him. "I brought you a shirt and some pants." She brought him a white shirt like the one she wore on the dawn treader, and brought him brown pants. She also got him a vest so it looked formal, but it wouldn't hurt. "This is formal. You can where it. Theres a powder room down the hall to your left."

Avril of Themyscira He smiled his thanks, walking to the powder room and returning, whisking his sailor's kerchief from his pocket and tying it around his neck

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Now that, looks way better." she said looking at him. She looked at his eyes and their eyes met.

Avril of Themyscira He stepped forward, forgetting his place and that this was forbidden. He swept her cheek up in his hand, looking down as if begging her permission, his eyes pleading with her.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Her eyes were locked on his. She leaned forward and kissed his lips.

Avril of Themyscira He swept her up with one hand on her neck and the other wrapped around her waist, pressing his lips to hers before letting go. "Im sorry Lucy"he whispered

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"No. Don't apologize."

Avril of Themyscira He raised his eyes. "Really?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes really." She smiled. "Your a good kisser," she whispered, as she winked at him.

Avril of Themyscira He blushed terribly, rubbing his neck, his bicep flexing. "Thanks... I've never been with such a...proper lady before"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, I don't know about that. I'm considered different where I come from."

Avril of Themyscira "Well, I meant here"he said, his voice uneven and like gravel

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh." She felt embarrassed now.

Avril of Themyscira He laughed. "Don't feel bad, queen"

message 37: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 240 comments Jax walked in hesitantly behind Edmund afraid that people would only react to the fact that she had cat ears and a cat tail.

Avril of Themyscira Edmund took her hand and began to dance with her, twirling

message 39: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 240 comments Jax smiled and started to dance with Edmund.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Susan turned on her heel and stalked out.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lucy," she corrected. She took his hand and they walked back in the room.

Avril of Themyscira Lilliandil watched Susan leave, her brow wrinkling in concern.

Edmund watched his sister leave and shook his head, spinning JAx. "You look lovely,"

Avril of Themyscira Mikayla Jackson {Love the Life your Living} wrote: ""Lucy," she corrected. She took his hand and they walked back in the room."

He smiled as he took her hand and began to dance, though people shot them glances.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

she smiled as they swiftly moved across the floor. as people looked at them, Lucy looked at Alin. "Don't worry about them,"

Avril of Themyscira He nodded in determination, leaning closer as he twirled her, smiling cockily as he looked across the crowd.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled as she twirled back into his arms.

Avril of Themyscira "You are a lovely marvel," he smiled down at her.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled back at him. "Thank you,"

message 49: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 240 comments Avril *Revenge is Like A ghost* wrote: "Lilliandil watched Susan leave, her brow wrinkling in concern.

Edmund watched his sister leave and shook his head, spinning JAx. "You look lovely,""

Jax blushed deeply, "Thank you my Lord." She said quietly as she spun around, "You look quite handsome yourself." She told him.

Avril of Themyscira Edmund laughed. "Don't call me that," he sighed, stopping as the music quickened.

Alin grinned. "No problem!" he smiled, his footsteps quickening up as the music did so.

« previous 1 3