Supernatural City RP discussion

Role Play Areas > Times Square.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the busiest place in New Mira. There is a pizza place, many shops, and many sites to take in.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Matthew then went to the Times Square. Ever since he's been away off to a magical school somewhere, he had forgotten how to be "normal" like his brother David. He was easily fascinated by the flashing lights and the cars that drove by.

message 3: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

Broken Arrow | 73 comments Mod
Cheryl walked through the Times Square.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Matthew then kept bumping with other people as he passed by, he then bumped towards into a redheaded girl like him. "Oops, sorry love. Quite a busy street." He told her and help her pull up, standing.

message 5: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"Yeah, busy street" she said looking at him from the top to the bottom. she noticed that he was red-headed like her.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Matthew then smiles, though it was cheeky. "Hi, the name's Matt. What's yours?" He asked as he looked fascinated at a stoplight blinking red whilst moving on to yellow and then staying on green.

message 7: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"I'm Cheryl" she said.

message 8: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

Cheryl turned to the girl who just came and introduced herself. "i'm Cheryl"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um. . .Hi?" Matthew questioned out of uncertainty. He then looked back at Cheryl and said. "Oh, and Cheryl. If you want to avoid to keep bumoing into people, I think you should watch where you're going." He talked nicely but he blamed her for bumping into him.
Meanwhile, David has lost track out of his brother again. He was trying to find him a while ago but then he suddenly disappeared. He then saw a redhead and attacked it, surprisingly it was his brother Matthew. "Where were you?" David asked.
"Doin' a bit of exploring. Dave, meet Cheryl and Alanna." He gestured towards both of the girls as Dave introduced himself.

message 10: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

Cheryl looked back at the direction of the boy who was talking with Matt. it was like a second Matt. she guessed that they were twins and then turned to Matt again and said. "You are the one who should be more careful! Are you blind or something? Maybe you need glasses, have you ever thought of that?"

message 11: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

((it's ok))

"I was looking where I was going, he was the one who fell on me!"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's Matt." He told Alanna, he then looked directly at Cheryl with some anger. "Well, if someone hasn't been so clumsy. Then maybe I shouldn't have bumped into you, sunshine." He blamed again.

Meanwhile, David was behind Matthew. He usually would join the fight but this was a sort of normal routine for him. "Hi, Alana was it? If you don't mind. I hink we should go somewhere else, theae two need to deal with their own problems." David then scratched the back of his head.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He then turned his head around for a bit. "So, where do you want to go?" David asked. "I'm not best at picking places."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Peter comes out of the pizza shop with two HUGE slices of pizza. He starts eating them both and walks down the street.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm. . ." David thought for a moment. "Sure." He finally said, hesitating for a bit and walked over to the cafe. ((You post first at the cafe))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Peter look off and spills all the pizza on his shirt. "Aw-" He looks around for the nearest shop to get napkins to wipe the pizza sauce off before it stains. He notices Cafe Ylisstol and runs in.

message 17: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"I'm not the clumsy one here!" Cheryl told Matt.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow," He said sarcastically. "I think you should get your vision checked because clearly, you are the the one who bumped into me." Matthew knew that this was a silly little arguement but he still had his pride to keep.

message 19: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (last edited Jun 09, 2013 09:43AM) (new)

That guy was driving Cheryl crazy.he thought that she was the one who bumped into him? She clearly wasn't! "No! you were!"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aww, is little Cheryl having a tantrum just because she's wrong?" Matthew mocked, he always loved mocking people and he thinks that this girl is quite the person that he's been looking forward to mock.

message 21: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"What are you talking about?You clearly were the one who bumped into me!the fact that you don't admit it,just proves me right!that you are totally immature!"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Immature?" He scoffed. "Look who's talking," He smirked devilishly. "Sorry to break it to you, princess. But I think your little head of yours need fixing up." He tapped the side of his head as an imitation. "You're the one acting immature here." He told.

message 23: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"Oh yeah?You are such a dick! And don't call me princess ever again!" She said and turned her back to him,ready to walk away from him.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes, please))

message 25: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

((oh sorry.i thought we could say 'bad' words))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((If you have to swear than censor it. ex: f*** d**k))

message 27: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

((Ok))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Looks like somebody has a bit of a temper." Matthew scoffed. "What a weakling." He told off, loud enough so the girl could hear and looked towards the neon flashing lights on a cafe, easily amazed.

message 29: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

She turned back "i wanna punch you right now!"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Out of all this busy people in the street?" He laughed harder but sort of in an evil way. "I'd like to see you try, sunshine."
"Unless, you want to trace attention to yourself and have you possibly cause a riot and my little story can go well as planned." And by 'story' he meant a rather story in which he acts all innocent and the attacker in a rude form. "So, if I were you. I'd raise my fist down."

message 31: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"You little..aaa...you know what? i don't care.i don't f***ing care.do whatever you want!"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Indeed I will." Matthew then turned back. "You're just a little annoying girl. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time with you." he said, honestly he didn't know why he was wasting his time with Cheryl they barely met and they've already started arguing.

message 33: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"i am the one wasting my time!" That guy was making her wannna scream and hit him untill he would bleed or something but she wasn't sure if she wanted him to leave or not.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you sure?" Matthew started. "In that case, why are you still here?" He said, rather annoyed. "Are you perhaps enjoying this argument?" An idea came into his mind.

message 35: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (last edited Jun 10, 2013 03:20PM) (new)

She calmed down a little. "Μaybe" she said raising an eyebrow and biting her lower lip

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Guess, you haven't had much fights in your life then?" He was going into an unknown territory but if it was going to be getting to know her better, then so be it. "Or you just need someone to argue with, put a bit of a fight?"

message 37: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"Actually i've been in a lot of fights.thanks for the interest!" She teased him

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 10, 2013 03:37PM) (new)

"Yeah, not as tough as this one though." He pointed to himself. "You were practically screaming your head off of anger a while ago." He meant it as a compliment of course but it was hard to tell.

message 39: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (last edited Jun 10, 2013 03:38PM) (new)

She laughed. "You make me wanna kick your a**,but you are funny and...interesting,too"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Interesting?" He scoffed again, only this time it was more of a funny scoff. "Girl," he said in an exaggerated voice. "I am more than interesting, I'm magic." He said, it seemed like he was kidding of course but if you were a Supernatural like him, you would get the idea.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Peter walks down the street and is limping slightly.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

He keeps walking, hoping to get to the library before it closes.

message 43: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"Magic! I think that's too much,don't you think?" She asked with a grin.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't think so." Matthew grins. "There's nothing as too much," He told and proceeded to look around the shining lights, with a bit of an awe inside his eyes.

message 45: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"Whatever!"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed, he was growing sort of attached to Cheryl. "Do you believe in magic?" He was chuckling as he asked, it was only a joke of course but you never know.

message 47: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

"Umm..why not?" She asked shrugging.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Here, I'll show you a trick I learned." He then pulled out a deck of cards and shuffled them quickly. "Choose one," He said and looked away. "Don't worry, I'm not looking." he told. This was just an old magical card trick but it was more than that to him.

message 49: by Broken Arrow, Second Cheese (Yes, another one.) (new)

She picked one of the cards and smiled. "Ok"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, don't tell me what card." He was still looking away. Right now, people were staring. "Here, put it back into the deck and shuffle it then give it back to me." He smiled softly and passed her the cards, still looking away.

« previous 1