Narnian Roleplay discussion

Cair Paravel > Great Hall

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Avril of Themyscira Lilliandil walked in silently and gracefully. "My lord?" she called to Caspian, looking for him, her face timid and calm, her hands clasped in the long sleeves of her dress.

Avril of Themyscira "I am sorry love,"she smiled, walking closer Rillian ran in behind her, smiling with pride at himself for something. The boy was only six, but already very muscular, and at the moment covered in mud and hay. "Hey Dad guess what I just learned! I learned to-" but his mother interrupted him. "Rillian! Speak like a prince!" She sighed in exasperation. "Oh, sorry," the boy muttered, standing up straight and fixing his hair, despite being covered in mud and missing his shirt. "Uh..oh! Father, I have at last learned how to parry with a sword, sir!" He beamed, looking all to pleased with himself.

Avril of Themyscira Lilliandil hurried him along with her hands against his back. "Yes father!" he answered as he ran off out of the hall, shaking her head and smiling, chuckling quietly as she looked down, her silver crown shifting on her golden hair. "How have you been today love?" she asked, returning her gaze to him.

Avril of Themyscira She closed the distance between him, laying her head on his shoulder and holding his hand as if they were dancing. "I would be more than happy to help the man I love," she whispered as they spun in a dance to no music.

message 5: by Avril of Themyscira (last edited Jun 09, 2013 08:27AM) (new)

Avril of Themyscira She laughed lightly, it was like the sound of wind through the leaves. She stepped back to arm's distance, still holding onto his hands. "You need a break," she said, stepping closer again, sighing.

Avril of Themyscira She smiled, looking up at him. "And what is the other half?" she questioned, stepping back from him and looking at the tapestry on the wall.

Avril of Themyscira She smiled and held her gentle, small hands over his arms. She cupped his cheek in her hand, feeling his beard as she smiled. He had grown older, in that there was no doubt, but he still was the most handsome man she knew. "Good," she said finally, though she did not move.

Avril of Themyscira She stepped away then, turning to him. "Did you invite all the queens and lords of the different lands?" she questioned, not in unsureness, but in kind and assistance, her face upturned to his.

Avril of Themyscira She smiled, nodding, hoping that it did not cause any trouble or hurt feelings, which could be very dangerous in this land. "Rillian has been assaulting me about wanting to go on a family event and..do something together," she murmured off hand. "He feels out of place with the other boys," she said worriedly.

Avril of Themyscira She sighed. "Rillian always told me not to tell you, and he has only begun mentioning it alot lately." she answered, her soft, gentle eyes cast up to his.

Avril of Themyscira She nodded, kissing his cheek and smiling, stepping back and admiring him as she fixed the sleeve of her gown.

Avril of Themyscira She frowned. "Do you not know where Rillian's chamber is?" she asked, walking towards the end of the hall.

Avril of Themyscira She laughed. "No, he goes down to the courtyard and knight quarters for training, and takes classes with me in the library. But he is currently bathing in his chamber," she said, slightly upset he knew nothing about his sons daily activities

Avril of Themyscira She nodded, walking to the tapestry and examining a few tears where it could be mended