The Vampire's Are Here......Shhh - Rp discussion

Houses > Anna's House

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Evlgnius (new)

Evlgnius | 6 comments yo.. we finally meet!

message 2: by Evlgnius (new)

Evlgnius | 6 comments "didn't you recognise me? your mom must have mentioned you about me!" he said

message 3: by Evlgnius (new)

Evlgnius | 6 comments "i'll give you 3 chances!guess who i am." he replied

message 4: by Evlgnius (new)

Evlgnius | 6 comments "what will you so if i say i turned her into a vampire?" he said with a cunning smile in his face.

message 5: by Evlgnius (new)

Evlgnius | 6 comments "i know you are a witch. but your power is like a child's in front of mine! " he said

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((man! lol haha ))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Wil came in search of john

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"ok fine stop with the fire " he asked as he tok her hand's life "i am your father "

Aishaisnotonfire........Fours*crazed*Lover (aishaisnotonfirestefansalvatore) | 315 comments Mod
((Dafuq, I feel like bringing in Sarah!))

Aishaisnotonfire........Fours*crazed*Lover (aishaisnotonfirestefansalvatore) | 315 comments Mod
Sarah flew in and broke the window in the process after a long silence she spoke....

"I'll pay for that...." She said forcing a smile

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

he laughed "another guest who will try to kill me is it " he asked

"Soo, who is your friend and why isn't he human" Sarah seemed calm but she was really confused

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"well ok calm down she is not missing "he snapped

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"no i dont but i did expect a warm welcome "he said calmer

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"you will have to come with me "

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((original's house ))

message 17: by Aishaisnotonfire........Fours*crazed*Lover (last edited Jun 15, 2013 11:18AM) (new)

"Well, I'm coming with!, Anna is my friend " Sarah said with a wink

"I leave you for 4 hours, and you go and get yourself caught up with vampire business" she muttered

"I leave you for 4 hours, and you go and get yourself caught up with vampire business" she muttered

Sarah waved her hand disapprovingly as if it was obvious se was going to fix it

((lol))

sarah ran in

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Neva ??!!))

"well, to be honest i don't really trust vampires all that much so i wouldn't count on it" sarah replied sympathetically

"dont mention it, i was just like you before. New to the options this town could bring even if they were positive or negative.....i just want you to know me nisa and angus will always be there for you" she said while putting an arm around her

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

John came to her house with Estella and knocked.

((her name is estalla not Neva :())

"I'll get that"
Sarah opened the door and and her smile fell, she gave John a cold hard stare and said "it's the dead beat dad who is actually dead" she winked and walked off

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

He frowns but Estella calms him down by just one touch "Anna dear you in " called Estella

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Estalla hugged her daughter tight as blood tears left her eyes "Oh anna " she said in love and soft voice

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"No honey he saved my life in a way and i am here because of your father " said her mom not letting go

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Estalla nodded against Anna's shoulder "Yes i was dying three years ago a gang of men attacked me for some unknown reason and when your dad found out about it he came back and saved me turning me into a vampire"shetells her.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was in a deep pain full sleep from past 3 years Anna I was not awake to come and tell you all this dont run away from me dear "she requests crying blood

John stepped in "Its not her fault she thought that i have left her forever but she din lose hope on me i left because of what i was as i wanted you two to be away from this mythological world but they found her and tried to kill my love so i had to turn her."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Estella tried to control her anger rather then John and held John's hand "Then no use tell and explaining i guess " she said looking at her with anger as Estella was deadly hurt by what she said.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((i know))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((As she love John like hell and she is trying to explain her daughetr something plus she is a vampire now ... with fluctuating emotions ))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Estella frowned grinding her teeth and looks at sarah with anger john saw they anger and blood thirst in Estella's eyes and took her away once again.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

John felt horrible for what happened he wished anna was at least ready to listen them out and the Estella could have controlled her anger