Destined (Wings, #4) Destined discussion

David's letter

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anika I have always been Team Tam, but during David's letter I wanted to cry it was so sad!! What did you think about it?

message 2: by Clara (new) - added it

Clara I agree the letter was sad when I was reading it I was like no David don't do it! but overall it was a good book I like how in the end at least he had a wife you know found someone other than Laurel

Wren Very sad. ):

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

The letter was so incredibly sad! But, it was also a happy kind of ending, knowing that both ended up with someone, you know? The book was amazing and the ending just added a cherry on top of that perfect sundae. Mm. Who's hungry?

Mary Can someone please explain the letter to me? I didn't really understand it... & can someone also explain the "p.s." at the end? I don't get what he meant by introducing Tam..???

Kadijatou Jammeh I didnt understand the letter in the last book but it really got to me i shoudnt have read it but i coudnt help it I really respect David but that was the saddest thing I have ever read

Kadijatou Jammeh Mary wrote: "Can someone please explain the letter to me? I didn't really understand it... & can someone also explain the "p.s." at the end? I don't get what he meant by introducing Tam..???"

I think that David is getting his memory erased and I guess he coudnt handle it if his memory is erased he wont remember Tam I guess they became friends and he wanted to meet him again.

Kadijatou Jammeh Anika *Who is very obsessed with cheese!* wrote: "I have always been Team Tam, but during David's letter I wanted to cry it was so sad!! What did you think about it?"
I was crying...seriously

Ashley I couldn't believe he chose to have his memory erased! And yet...he did have good reasons for it. So I guess the letter was...okay.

message 10: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary Thank you Em & Kadijatou for the clarification! :)

Now that I understand the letter I'm crying inside! <3 Oh David.. YOU'RE.. YOU'RE JUST SO PURE! ;-;

Amber I was super sad after reading the letter, but I only saw the letter the second time I read the book (I just didn't saw it the first time, omg!).
I almost cried... David, is too cute.

message 12: by Liz (new) - rated it 3 stars

Liz Seasalt I think the ending was a pretty happy one. It's Davids own choice to erase his memory, and it's how he'll be happy. I'm glad all THREE of them ended up happy; Laurel with Tam, and David and Chelsea not with each other.

message 13: by Mara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mara Santos I feel so very very very and utterly bad. I hated David throughout the series and I thought I was going to be fine reading that stupid real final ending. I COULD NEVER HAVE BEEN SO WRONG IN MY LIFE. I cried a few sentences after beginning the damn letter. I'M SO SORRY DAVID NOOOOOO CURSED LITTLE *continues swearing*

Joshuanna-Marie I was upset when I read David's letter! I liked him well enough, though when Tamani came I was like, Hello, Tamani! But that letter, and Chelsea and David not being together?! I was like, no, David, no!! Then I wondered why my curiosity got the better of me and I went ahead and read it. But I came to terms w/ it eventually, David did what he had to do to go on living w/o Laurel and her fae drama. :P I think it was very well done by the author.

Mariana Valencia I am team Tam but it made me think, If I was the one in love with a farie, would I be writing this or would I realize I was actually a farie?

Violet Mariana wrote: "I am team Tam but it made me think, If I was the one in love with a farie, would I be writing this or would I realize I was actually a farie?"
What. +_+