1 x 1's > Madison and Janelle 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 331 (331 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Hi

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi :)

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments :)

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Name: Lyra Anderson
Personality: Is really nice, very sensitive and shy.
Appearance: Long black hair, deep green eyes, scars and bruises on her face and body. Wears a hood and gloves on her during school to hide herself.
History: Lyra's dad died when she was a baby her mom drinks and abuses her so much. In school shes abused and harassed many ways in school. She loves playing the piano singing and acting.
Skills: Plays Piano, sings, and acts.
Other:

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I like it!

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Thanks

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Kaden (Kade)
Appearance: http://favim.com/image/97749/
Personality: Kaden is really popular with the girls, but he just brushes them off. He doesn't care about a pretty face, he cares about their heart. He is down to earth, and funny. He can take care of himself and dosen't make promises he can't keep.
History: Kaden doesn't have much history. He was adopted by and elderly couple, and grew up with them. They taught him how to go about life correctly, and make sure he knows they love himd like their own son. He never wonderd who is real parents and he didn't want to know, he was perfectly happy with his 'parents'.
He does soccer, which he is really good at.

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Sweet!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha want to start?

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Sure

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lyra went to school early to practice singing and playing the piano for her audition. She had a hood covering her face and elbow length gloves on her as she walked.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaden was talking to Laura, his 'mom', on the phone. He wasn't watching were he was going abd ran into somebody, dropping his phone in the accident.

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lyra feel down when Kaden bumped into her. She hid her face getting up quickly. "Sorry." She said quietly.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaden apologized sincerley. "Oh my god, I am so sorry! Are you hurt?" he said, his voice lined with worry.

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lyra nodded no. "I'm fine please don't worry about it." She said to him looking down and moving away from him so he doesn't see her face.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaden saw his phone laying on the ground, the screen cracked, "Ugh dang it!" Then he looked at the girl, "Umm you don't happen to have a phone I could borrow do you? My mother gets worried easily." he gave an embarrassed nod of his head waiting for the girl's reply.

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lyra says "I'm sorry I don't." She said softly trying not to make eye contact with him. She held her music tightly in her hands. She was so worried that he would make fun of her and just hurt her more.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, that's fine." He then caught a glimpse of her eyes. Green eyes were his favorite, "You have really pretty eyes, by the way. I like them."

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lyra bushed a bit. "Thank you." she said softly to him. She was so scared someone was going to get her.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaden smiled, "I think green eyes are the prettiest, and nobody has them. In fact I think yours are the first green eyes I have seen in this school ever. Your eyes are now my favorite eyes in school."

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lyra looked down blushing a bit more. "Thank you. I must go." She said softly to leave covering herself holding her folder of music tightly heading to the auditorium.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"No problem." He went to the office to use the phone.

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lyra went into the auditorium she started to practice

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaden entered the office and asked for the phone. "We just diconneted the phones for a brief moment, if you want to use it then fo hook it back up in the auditorium." Was the reply from the old lady at the front desk.

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lyra started playing the piano and starting to sing only hope by Mandy Moore. She played it and sang softly singing a bit louder thinking she's alone. She stopped for a minute and took her gloves and hood off her whole face and hands that had bruises and scratches all over her were revealed.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Kadeb walked into the auditorium, but stopped short when he heard a beautiful singing. He turned and spotted the source: A beautiful girl with....green eyes

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lyra kept singing not hearing him. She felt tears fall down her face. She felt so ugly because of what's going on.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaden saw the tears and his heart went out to her, for whatever reason she was crying. He knew this song so he started singing too, "When it feels like my dreams are so far. Sing to me of the plans that You have for me over again." He didn't sing much but his 'mother' said he had a handsome voice.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lyra kept singing hearing him faintly. "So I lay my head back down. And I lift my hands and pray" She sang softly turning the music page still singing whoever she heard was good at singing he had a nice voice.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaden walked closer as he sang, his eyes fixed on her.

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lyra kept singing to the music her hands hurting but she didn't care she wasn't going to play the piano and sig as much. She just wants to sing.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

As he got closer he saw the scars on her body. His mind told him she was trouble, but his heart said differently. He kept walking.

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments She kept singing her tears falling on the piano keys. She was happy she wasn't going home she choose to live in the dorms. She was so scared to go back.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaden was standing right next to her at this point. The song ended; he reached down and gently wiped her tears, smiling an empathetic smile.

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lyra finished playing when someone wiped her tears she looked up and realized her hood wasn't on. She quickly got her things putting her gloves on and hood scared he was going to make fun of her.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, don't. You look better without them." he said. He pulled her hood off. His mouth turned up into a sweet smile.

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lyra looked at him. "Not everyone thinks so." She said softly still crying she never really cried in school unless when she's singing it made her feel a bit better.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well then they must be blind." he said trying to make her feel better, he wiped her tears again, still smiling.

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lyra smiled a bit at him. "We're you the one singing with me?" She Asked him she was surprised his voice was really good.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh...yeah." He laughed nervously, he was embarrased.

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments "You have a good voice." She said to him truthfully.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eh, I don't sing much." he shrugged. "You have a really good voice though." he said

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lyra blushed. "Thank you." She said to him.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"You are the girl I bumped into earlier, right? Sorry about that..." he said

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lyra nodded. "Yes, It's okay I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention earlier." Lyra said to him.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaden shook his head, "No, it's my fault." theb he asked, "What's your name?"

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lyra sighed and stopped blaming herself. "My name's Lyra Anderson." She said softly to him.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's nice to meet you Lyra Anderson. I am Kaden." He bowed, trying to be funny.

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Lyra nodded. "It's nice to meet you Kaden."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"So....um.." he couldn't think of anything else to say, but he wanted to continue talking to her.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7