Future Survivors, the Apocalypse Group discussion

Eric the Zombie Slayer
This topic is about Eric the Zombie Slayer
Advertise Yourself > "Eric the Zombie Slayer." Your favorite zombie killing security guard now has his own novella!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matthew (new)

Matthew | 27 comments Introduced in "Dead but Not for Long," this novella follows Eric as he discovers secrets about a new, powerful dystopian society that is beginning to rise from the ashes of the devastated planet. His exciting journey through a zombie-filled Michigan will keep you rooting for him, or possibly hoping for his death. Also, stay tuned for the sequel of "Dead but Not for Long," coming soon.

message 2: by Matthew (new)

Matthew | 27 comments Free on Kindle Saturday, 6/7/13!

message 3: by Matthew (new)

Matthew | 27 comments Now at #14 Dystopian, #7 Post-Apocalyptic!
Free until midnight!

message 4: by Matthew (new)

Matthew | 27 comments Free July 3rd and 4th!

message 5: by Matthew (new)

Matthew | 27 comments Now #1 Post Apocalyptic, #4 Dystopian..get it free before midnight!

message 6: by Matthew (new)

Matthew | 27 comments "Eric the Zombie Slayer" FREE Aug. 9-12. Also, "Dead but Not for Long" free Aug. 9 and 10!

message 7: by Matthew (new)

Matthew | 27 comments "Dead but Not for Long" #18 in free kindle, #1 in free Horror, Sci-fi, and Dystopian.
"Eric the Zombie Slayer" #3 in Dystopian. Get them while they're hot and free!

Elizabeth | 9 comments I started "Dead but Not for Long" yesterday, and so far I'm liking it a lot. Also got "Eric the Zombie Slayer", but right now I'm having a lot of trouble not wishing Eric to just go away. :-)

message 9: by Matthew (new)

Matthew | 27 comments Elizabeth wrote: "I started "Dead but Not for Long" yesterday, and so far I'm liking it a lot. Also got "Eric the Zombie Slayer", but right now I'm having a lot of trouble not wishing Eric to just go away. :-)"

lol! He's definitely not everybody's cup of tea...kind of like that cousin you wish would move to Siberia. You almost have to share his mental condition to appreciate him. (Which says a lot about the author.)