One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Eden and Angel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

IF you want to do romance may I be the girl? I'll do anything except for angels, demons and vampire ect. supernatural.

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) sure why not and yeah you can be the girl, I need to get better at my guy characters anyways

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, don't we all? It's hard playing guys. >.<
Just so you know I'm young so I'd really prefer to keep it super clean. ^^

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) no problem trust me um any ideas?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Um....A simple real life college romance? Or a girl who's running from an assassin but she falls in love with him?

message 6: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I like them both

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

You can choose. I love 'em both. ^^

message 8: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) oh goodness the second one then

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, marvelous. So I was thinking he could have been chasing her for three years but he caught her in the beginning of our roleplay. So there'd be a huge fight then he tortures her at the headquarters of his agency. But when he sees how much pain she's in he falls in love with her. ^^

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) sure okay

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you like the idea?

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) yes I do like it

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Marvelous. :) Ready to begin making the characters?

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) yeah wait how old should they be

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

You may choose that.

message 16: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) okay um I'm guessing like 19 or 20

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds grand. :)

message 18: by Angel of Life (last edited Jun 08, 2013 12:54PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Name: Dustin Koles
Nickname: doesn't have one....yet
Date of birth: October 13 (born on a Friday)
Likes: kids, video games, sleeping, eating, beach, playing soccer with friends, finding the perfect girl, animals
Dislikes: Snakes, hurting his family, his job half the time
Bio: He was raised by his uncle and grandfather his dad was never around didn’t like kids much. His mother was shot in a drive by shooting when he was just a baby so he doesn't remember her much. His grandfather made him learn how to fight, by age 12 he was the best on the team to kill someone so quietly and so clean. Ever since he was young he's had weird dreams sometimes they come true and sometimes they reply what has been his past.
Pic: http://favim.com/orig/201107/22/beaut...

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Marvelous character. I'll begin mine momentarily.

Name: Demisera Aninori Dare
Nickname: Demi
Date of Birth: September 15th

Appearance: description
Eyes: A pale, stunning green.
Hair: Dark brown, nearly black
Skin tone: Relatively pale, Caucasian.
Personality: Demisera is dangerously intelligent, her most attractive feature. She has a witty remark for everything-although she rarely uses them-and can practically tell you your life story just by looking at you. She is very observant this way. Demisera is hardly ever smug about this fact, however, even with wits to topple a nation. Despite her slightly naïve and relatively sweet nature, Demisera has been landed in jail several times for simply asking the wrong questions and solving crimes that were never meant to be solved.
Demisera, however, despite her potential to be a real jerk, is quite sweet, but very quiet most of the time. Not to say that she openly complements people often, she's had too little human contact for that, but she is very rarely directly mean or rude, and is actually quite helpful. However, most of the time, Demisera simply does not speak her mind. She is very brave, outgoing, loyal and can be somewhat sharp tongued, but Demisera is sensitive, and she keeps to herself if at all possible. She likes to watch people, but never interact, because when she does, she is painfully awkward, always wanting to know more. She asks the oddest questions, sometimes emotionless questions as she is forever curious, wanting to know everyone's life stories.
Demisera has had a long, hard life with endless struggles that she simply endures in silence. She is generally quiet, and never voices her pain.
Demisera often says that if one more bad thing happens she will simply give up. Fall apart.
Demisera has said that countless times.
And despite all this, she is a fighter. Every day she works with her sister to topple the government, and always keeps running. She is incredibly brave, and will fight till the end.
Past: When she was small she found out that the government intended to detonate a nuke to blow up the nation, ridding the Earth of all people of one race. Intending to stop this, she began a run to find someone who would listen to her. The government wants to kill her, before she stops their evil deed.

message 20: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((mine looks small compared to yours lol))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((No that's fine. ^^ This is actually short for me. >.< You start))

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((it is geez))

message 23: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Dustin let out a sigh "finally caught you, it's about time three years never thought I would have been able to do it but I did" he went down to her level to look her in the eyes "told you, you can't keep running princess, alright time to head back to the headquarters" he stood up the wind rushing through his hair

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah.))

Demisera and Dustin were in the middle of a darkened alley way, just finishing up a fight. Ultimately, Dustin had won, the assassin whom had been after her for three years. Now she was defeated, one side of her bloody face pressing to the pavement, gritting her teeth. He dragged her to her feet but she remained week, slumping against him, her head swiveling on her neck, her chin limply touching her chest. "Headquarters?" She groaned.

message 25: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Dustin smirked at her and pulled her over to a small white van just outside the darken alley way, opening the back doors he pushed her inside, Demisera hit the floor of the van hard, she was going to have a huge bruise on her shoulder the next, if she even made it that far. "Trust me you'll like it better then how I'm treating you" he slammed the doors and got in driving the white van off in the middle of the night back to the headquarters

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Demisera lurched forward as the van took off, moaning softly in pain, holding her frail body as she shook. "Why...don't...You just kill me?" She groaned, clenching her jaw and trying to detatch herself away from the pain. She knew the answer though, that he could never let her just die. She knew something he didn't, and he needed to find out. She knew this, but she still pleaded. She'd never done that before. Demisera had never pled before. She'd always been strong. But now, bleeding badly, feeling weak, she needed help.

message 27: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "why? can't let you just die" he stepped on the pedal even more now he had no idea why he was going so fast, maybe it was because the girl was pleading and he didn't want to hear anymore from her. He hated it when people begged for forgiveness he didn't want to hear her whine or cry anymore so the faster he went the sooner they would get there. They soon got back and he stepped on the breaks causing the van to come to a sudden halt and causing her to hit the back seat. He got out and went around to the back opening the creaky doors yanking her out of the van, she was still dripping blood.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

When he pulled her out she slammed back out onto the asphalt, too weak to slow her decent. Slowly, taking deep breaths she pulled herself to her feet, looking him right in the eye, blood dripping from her nose. Despite all this, Demisera still wasn't crying. She stared at him, completely unimpressed. She didn't say anything, not bothering to try and run away.

message 29: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Dustin did do something that surprised him, he happened to wipe away the blood from her nose not really knowing why he even cared it never happened before. He grabbed her arm and pulled her into the eight story building, of course the higher floors were blocked off and no one could go up to the top without the keys. He walked inside with her and brought her down to the cells are but instead of putting her in one he took her too a room and set her down locking chains around her wrist that were then hooked up to the brick wall

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Demisera shuddered at his touch when he wiped the blood away from her face. "Don't touch me." She growled. As he dragged her into the building she dug her heels into the ground, screaming repeatedly. No, no no. You can't. She yelled as he shackled her to the wall. She struggled against the chains around her wrist, her shoulders wrenching out of place. She was tired of being hurt. She screamed loudly until her voice was gone.

message 31: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Dustin stood there for a few minutes looking at every inch of her body, did he really hurt her that badly he told himself he didn't care. Now he was waiting for more instructions from his boss "you keep moving your wrist your going to hurt them"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Demisera stared at him. He was right. She had to save her strength. But she didn't want to prove him right. It doesn't matter if I prove him right or not. She thought to herself, holding her wrists still. She waited, sure he would bring out a whip at any moment.

message 33: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) All he did was look at her, he didn't bring out anything to hurt her, that was a job for another person where that person was he had no idea he thought for a minute maybe he should go get them and do the punishment by himself he wasn't quite to sure I mean he already beat her up enough on the way back there

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Demisera shuddered when she felt his eyes graze down on her. She pressed up against the wall. "Get it over with." She snarled, wanting it over as quickly as possible. She had never been tortured in her life, but she was assuming she wouldn't like it.

message 35: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "You know I'm not the one that's suppose to be hurting you, but if you want I can" he finally said to her, he than smirked at her he went over to the small wooden table that was there and looked over all the torture tools "eck does anyone ever clean these?" he muttered to himself but loud enough to where she could hear him

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Demisera shivered visibly. You could see her chest heaving up and down, her eyes huge and round. She was imaging indescribable pain, but not near as bad as what was about to come. She pushed harder against the wall as if she could get away from him through some invisible door if she just pushed hard enough. Her feet scrambled on the floor as he came nearer to her.

message 37: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Dustin came over to her he then slapped her real hard across the face then took the whip he did find on the table "this might hurt sweetie" he sung his arm and hit her once with the whip on her right side

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Demisera's body flared with pain and she yanked to the left hard on her shackles, her shoulders wrenching at awkward angles. That hurt, yes, her shoulders hurt, and her face was numb but the whip...A scream tore from her lips when the sound of fabric slapping against skin filled the room. The whip easily tore through the thin fabric of her shirt and dug deep into her skin, leaving one side of her body torn, red and raw.

message 39: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Dustin took a step back but something inside him made him give her a few more whippings was it wrong yes it was very wrong he knew that. He knew that causing her pain wasn't what he was looking for but for some reason he couldn't control his actions and for once fear appeared in his eyes. "Stop screaming" he knew that she couldn't even if she wanted to he never knew how much pain the whip could cause and now he did, he looked at the marks he had made on her

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Demisera just screamed louder, the tears flowing harder now. Limply she tried to kick at him but she was far too weak to make much damage. Shivering in pain, hanging limply on the shackles she stayed there in agony. She glanced down at her hips and stomach, astonished to see that her shirt was now nothing more than a torn rag hanging on her shoulders. Nearly all of her stomach was exposed, bloody and raw, long slash marks crisscrossing her frail, petite body. "Stop." She whimpered pitifully, her face a mixture of tears and blood.

message 41: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Dustin stopped and looked at her he covered his mouth then ran his fingers through his hair. He put the wipe on the table he left to grab something nothing more then a rag, he checked to see if anyone was watching weather she wanted him to or not she cleaned up the blood. He then unshackled her wrist and took off what was left of her shirt, he then took off his shirt and put it over her, pulling her arms through the arm holes. He shackled her wrist again after that then picked up the rage and her shirt throwing it away.
"This is why I don't do punishments .... I get carried away, hopefully you understand that now"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((I love this roleplay.))

Demisera did nothing while he did all of this, just stared ahead, confused and beaten within an inch of her life. Periodically she would whimper or groan when he hurt her, or when she would think of that initial pain. She glanced up at him, still shaking. She couldn't find the strength to speak of him. All she could think was that she was terrified of him. Her breath caught in her chest as she pushed hard against the wall once more.

message 43: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((I know same here, I swear I just gave him like two personalities 0.o))

Dustin sighed "I won't be the one hurting you anymore" he took in a deep breath "I'll leave you to sleep" he turned on his heel about to leave the room he was confused with himself half the time he didn't know why he did the things that he did

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha, that's alright. ^^ I like it. ))

"W-Wait." She said, voice hoarse from all the screaming. "Wait. Wh-Why do you work for them?" She asked quietly, still shaking. "I can tell you don't like hurting people."

message 45: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((lol awesome I think it would add some adventures for them))
Dustin turned around looked at her "why?" he went over to a wall and leaned against it "it's all I've ever known, been raised to be a silent killer, I don't know how to do anything else, that's why princess"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Yeah!))

"Don't call me princess." She barked at him, her voice suddenly strong and commanding. That was the real Demisera. She said nothing else to his words. Why anyone would breed a rutheless killing machine she had no idea, but she did think he did his job well. Demisera wondered if others in the building could here her, if others knew what it felt like now to be confused and hurt and hanging from chains on a wall.

message 47: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Dustin rolled his eyes "why would you care anyways" he didn't really wish to talk to her but he did like making her angry and by calling her princess was enough to do it

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Demisera took a deep breath, her head slumping to the side. She couldn't muster the strength to keep it lifted. "I don't." She told him. "You're the one who felt bad for hurting me." she raised her eyebrows, challenging him. There it was again-smug Demi. That was the Demi that got hurt. The Demi that got in trouble.

message 49: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Dustin went over to her lifting her head up with his finger "even if I let you go we both get in trouble yes I felt bad for hurting you although I shouldn't have"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't touch me." Demisera said for the second time that day. She couldn't get over the fear when he touched her, it was true. She yanked her chin from his fingers. They were cold, like his soul, she thought. "I'm assuming this isn't all I get then." She said quietly, shaking harder at the thought.

« previous 1