Breathless Press discussion

Rick Sexed Up the Doc
This topic is about Rick Sexed Up the Doc
June Book Club 2013

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Breathless (last edited Jun 07, 2013 07:06PM) (new) - added it

Breathless Press (BreathlessPress) | 34 comments Mod
We are starting up our book club again this month with From The Ashes and Rick Sexed Up The Doc.

We hope you will pick up a copy of these amazing books (ON SALE NOW!!!) and dive right in =)

Discussions will start on Goodreads on the 15th June

From The Ashes:

Cinder is not just another pretty face. He aspires to be his own man, but finds himself longing to belong to another man.

http://www.breathlesspress.com/index....

$2.39

Rick Sexed Up The Doc:

Rick's looking for some sexy fun and finds more than he could have wished for.

http://www.breathlesspress.com/index....

$1.59

message 2: by Breathless (new) - added it

Has anyone read the titles? What were your thoughts =)

message 3: by Dianne (new)

Dianne Hartsock | 4 comments I've read From the Ashes. What a fun, delicious story! Cinders is a lovely, misused young man with a touch of spirit, I couldnt' help rooting for him and his HEA. And I had to hand it to Prince Charming. He doesn't bat an eye when the woman of his dreams turns out to be a man.

message 4: by Breathless (new) - added it

The twist with Cinders being a man was a great one and i thourougly enjoyed reading the book.

Will you be reading Rick Sexed Up The Doc?

message 5: by Dianne (new)

Dianne Hartsock | 4 comments I usually only read m/m erotics, so I'm not sure...

message 6: by Dee (new)

Dee (xdeex) I haven't read either yet as im on a book buying ban lol! I will get round to them though :)

message 7: by Leona (new) - added it

Leona Bushman (LeonaBushman) | 5 comments Dianne wrote: "I usually only read m/m erotics, so I'm not sure..."

Hi Dianne :D This has m/f m/m and m/m/f in it ;D LOL it's my only one with m/m at this point. or a ménage. *notice I said at this point*

message 8: by Leona (new) - added it

Leona Bushman (LeonaBushman) | 5 comments Dee, how can you be on a book ban? *stares in horror* no one should ever be on a book ban! What cruel and unusual punishment is this!

message 9: by Ella (new)

Ella Grey (ellagrey27) | 1 comments I always make sure that I have a few pounds every week free to buy more books...don't tell the boyfriend.

message 10: by Leona (new) - added it

Leona Bushman (LeonaBushman) | 5 comments Ella wrote: "I always make sure that I have a few pounds every week free to buy more books...don't tell the boyfriend."

LOL I won't... So have you read From the Ashes or Rick Sexed Up the Doc (Love the Naughty Nursery Rhymes!)

message 11: by Dianne (new)

Dianne Hartsock | 4 comments Leona wrote: "Dianne wrote: "I usually only read m/m erotics, so I'm not sure..."

Hi Dianne :D This has m/f m/m and m/m/f in it ;D LOL it's my only one with m/m at this point. or a ménage. *notice I said at thi..."

Oh Leona! That does sound yummy! I can't read it this month (writing a zombie romance:) but it's definately going on my To Be Read list.

message 12: by Leona (new) - added it

Leona Bushman (LeonaBushman) | 5 comments Thanks! (I should be writing, too!)Don't forget to buy it this month, though! It's 20% off until end of the month :)

Dianne wrote: "Leona wrote: "Dianne wrote: "I usually only read m/m erotics, so I'm not sure..."

Hi Dianne :D This has m/f m/m and m/m/f in it ;D LOL it's my only one with m/m at this point. or a ménage. *notice..."

Dianne wrote: "Leona wrote: "Dianne wrote: "I usually only read m/m erotics, so I'm not sure..."

Hi Dianne :D This has m/f m/m and m/m/f in it ;D LOL it's my only one with m/m at this point. or a ménage. *notice..."

message 13: by Dee (new)

Dee (xdeex) leona I put myself on the ban as I have too many review copies from authors to review for ky blog. and I have loads of unread on my kindle too. so I thought if I ban myself from buying any more for a while ago can get loads read :)

message 14: by Leona (new) - added it

Leona Bushman (LeonaBushman) | 5 comments Lol :) that's understandable. I have a whole bunch started and not finished because of editing/writing.

message 15: by Dee (new)

Dee (xdeex) its always the same isnt it lol!