One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Madison and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 453 (453 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Hey

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello :) Thanks for the link ahaha

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 07, 2013 07:13PM) (new)

So what kind of genres do you like?

(and by the way I am pretty bad at ideas haha)

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Hi your so welcome. What kind of role play's do you like to do?

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments I love any genre's except comedy and i'm getting a bit used of romance.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I am not a fan of comedy either.

I like history/ fantasy/ Sci-Fi stuff..

Do you have any ideas?

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments I sorta like history. I might but they are dramatic and action.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I am pretty much up for anything..

Let's hear 'em ;)

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Here's one

One girl bullied and pushed around all the time. Being harassed sometimes too. Is abused by her mom and everyone thinks she's some freak except for one person that see's passed her scars and bruises but see's the real her in her music and acting

Here's the second

Two rival werewolf packs stay on their boundary lines. But when the packs get in a fight. The alpha male decides for revenge to kidnap the other alpha of the other pack. Though they don't know the alpha is a women and it's against the rules to have a alpha female unless she already was married though she isn't. It becomes full of chaos and the two alphas fall in love even though it's forbidden and they go into war

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I like both actually...

Do you want to make another thread and do both of them??

And for the werewolf one, I prefer being the female, but I don't really care.

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Yes we can do both in two different threads. Can I be the girl in the first one if we do that? I'll be the boy in the werewolf one.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, sure! I am not very good at playing girls like that anyways..

I have to watch a movie w/ my mom so I got to go, I will be on in about an hour though :)

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Great and alright:)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

So you can make the other thread and your charries, and I will make mine later? :) Ciao!

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Okay I will and ill post the link.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks, and I am actually not watching the movie right now

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Your welcome. I'm working on charries still

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't really do mine right now because I am on my phone.....I can get started on them though.

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Yeah i'm on my phone too

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha us phonies trying to make charries xD

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments :) Yeah it's a bit harder.

message 23: by Janelle (last edited Jun 11, 2013 02:40PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Name: Hunter
Appearance: http://www.hggirlonfire.com/wp-conten...
Personality: Protective, nice, calm, he's really nice and protective as an alpha he's really strong and is always helping others. He can be a stupid Alpha sometimes.
History: Hunter grew up as a born werewolf in his pack. His mother was human changed by his father into a werewolf. His parents died during a vampire attack, he sometimes blames himself for it. But he never has forgiven the vampires after that. His mate was killed years after his parent's died during a vampire attack. His sister had a baby when she was nineteen she was killed during a vampire attack also. Hunter adopted her daughter as his niece but she calls him did so he took the dad role.
Strengths: Strong fighter, fast running, and good endurance.
Weaknesses: Having feelings for humans or anyone else that he is rude too. Can be distracted easily by vampires if they get him really mad.
Species: Werewolf
Relationship status: now open
Other: His mate also was killed in the vampire's attack years after his parents were killed.
Other Pic: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photo...

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice :) But I cannot.see the other pic...

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Okay sorry I'm going to fix them.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Kasa
Appearance: http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/missnewm... She has scars all over her body from her father and fights.
Personality: One word to describe Kasa is fierce. She shows no mercy to those who try to wrong her, and does what she wants. She earned her place as Alpha and won't let anyone take that title away from her.
History: Kasa is a full bred werewolf. Her father was the alpha so she always had a small amount amoubt of power in the pack. Her mother was killed by, when Kasa was about 12, by vampires, and after that her father was never the same. He turned into a heartless being and killed almost anything that moved. One day her father attacked members of the pack for no reason, and she killed him, earning title of alpha. Many male werewolves challenged her but she beat them all off.
Wolf form: http://m293.photobucket.com/image/whi...

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Cool

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

So do you want to start roleplaying? I made both of my charries.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Sure I'm not sure how it should start though

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I think they should start seperatly on their side of the border, and then progress the story until they meet...does that make sense?? lol

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Okay that makes sense.

Hunter was patrolling his side of the borders alone waiting for his beta to come and join him.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Kasa was in her human form, taking a walk through the forest. All of her senses aware, she glided under the canopy of trees, her barefeet padding in the dirt.

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Hunter phased into his human form and kept walking the border. He looked around examining everything making sure he didn't miss a thing.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Kasa easily leapt into a tree, her keen eyes scanning her surroundings, her nose picking up even the slightest scents, and her ears hearing every whisper the wind was speaking.

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Hunter didn't hear Kasa but had a feeling someone else was patrolling too. He kept patrolling around.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Kasa heard some leaves crackling. Her head darted around looking for the source.

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Hunter stopped moving when he heard and smelled a scent. ((gtg))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Kasa spotted a figure a little bit off, she hid in the leaves of the tree, wanting to examine his doings.

((okay bye.))

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Hunter kept examining the borders he phased as his beta met him. They ran the borders on his side for patrol.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Did they turn into wolves?))

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments ((Yes))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Kasa saw as the man was met by a wolf, into what he changed into as well. 'Werewolves..' she thought. They ran off. She jumped out of the tree, changing in mid-air. She ran to consult with her pack.

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments He kept running as quickly after them. They went around trying to find out if anyone was around. They sniffed the trails and kept doing border patrols.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Kasa ran into her wolf village. She changed into human form, while still running, abd went into the counsil lodge. The elders were all in the there. "There are werewolves on the border!" she said, breathing heavily.

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments They finished patrol and ran straight to their village. They phased back. They talked to the elders. He went quickly to talk to them.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

The elders all looked at Kasa in surprise. "Do you know what they are doing there?" asked Kaytu, a tribe grandmother. "I don't grandmother, I only know that I saw two male werewolves on the border." replied Kasa. Harond the warrior chief threw out an idea, "Take some good warriors....go..to the border and meet them...ask what they doing there." All of the elders nodded in agreement.

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Hunter sat down on the edge of the forest with his pack. "There was another wolf just in her human form. She was watching. She was on the other side of the border she lives there." He said to them. "But she thought we crossed the border." Drake his beta said to them. "So what do we do?" One of the other wolves asked. "We will go back and explain to her we didn't mean to cross the line." He said to them. They nodded Hunter gathered his best wolves to go with him.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Kasa and her wolves ran to the border in their wolf forms. She had her beta, Natha, standing at her side. They howled in a enchanting and mysterious melody, calling.

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 9311 comments Hunter heard them calling. "Let's go." They phase into wolves and run to the borders but stop before they cross the line.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Kasa and her wolves kept howling, why weren't they coming? If they werewolves they would be able to understand that they were calling.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10