1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Emmaleigh & Janella :D

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Here we go :D

What do you have in mind??

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments :) Hi I might have an idea for doubles if you want to hear it. It has lot's of drama:)

message 3: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments I would love to hear it!!!

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Okay here it is it's a rough draft version but here it is: The oldest sister single but is always supporting her baby sister. Her little sister just a year younger. Who dates the football team's captain for more then two years. He and his older brother and cousin are good friends with the sisters but really don't want to be friends with them. They are only friends with them because they know. The two sisters are holding a big secret. Their parents both holding a journal that has the biggest secrets of the most dangerous inventions that can cause a war. On the youngest sisters eighteenth birthday. The brothers are ordered by their parents to go after the sisters and get the journal from the girls. But the only way they can do that is turn into the cruel people they are and get the journal and the two sisters within a year. Can they do it? Will the brothers go against each other will the sisters be able to escape?

message 5: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments i REALLY REALLY like this idea! I have a couple questions though? Or a few things to clear up.

So, the sisters have the journal. The younger sister is dating a football captain..

1. is the football captain one of the brothers?

2. Are the brothers trained??

3. Are the sisters trained?

4. Why would the brother's go against each other?

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Thank you. Let me hear the questions.

1. Yes he is doesn't matter if he's younger or older.
2&3. Yes
4. Depends if the brother really still is in love with the younger sister but his brother doesn't want him to love her because it's like he's betraying family

message 7: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Alright, so should they maybe be hiding their "relationship"? And would the added drama be that the older or younger brother falls for the older sister? Or, she falls for him?

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Yes they can be hiding their relationship. Yes if they younger falls for the older sister it will add lot's of drama anything to make it dramatic and interesting.

message 9: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Alright :D Do you mind if I play the older sister and the older brother??

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Yes you can I actually wanted to play the younger siblings:)

message 11: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Did you :D :D

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Yes:D

message 13: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Alright :D shall we make characters?

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Yes we can:) They aren't going to be so detailed but my posts will be

message 15: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Same as mine :D

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Okay:)

message 17: by Janelle (last edited Jun 07, 2013 08:05PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Name: Janelle
Appearance: http://wallpapersget.com/wp-content/u...
Personality: Janelle is really nice and kid, she is very tough too, she can be shy and sensitive but doesn't act like it.
Family: Janelle has her older sister and her parents.
History: Janelle loves her family she is very loyal to them and has a great bond with her older sister and parents. She has been dating her boy friend for a year
Skills: Janelle is good at computers and picking locks, She took mixed martial do since she was five. Her best skill is sneaking around and being really silent.
Other:
~~~

Name: Shane Anderson
Appearance: http://s3.favim.com/orig/45/adorable-...
Personality: Shane can be rude but is really nice and protective to his family.
Family: His dad and his brother and cousin
History: Shane sounds like a jerk to everyone but really isn't. He likes doing sports and other stuff.
Skills: Weaponry, cars, and combat.
Other:

message 18: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments I just realized our couples won't work? >.< I need to play as Shane and you as Clay. . ((which btw, is the older brother I made up))

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Okay that's fine you can play shane and I'll play Clay.

message 20: by Em (Hannah) (last edited Jun 07, 2013 08:04PM) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments ((I couldn't see the male's pictures :/ it wouldn't load))

Name: Catherine Lewis
Appearance: http://media.picfor.me/0019787/Miss-M...
Personality: Catherine, despite her porcelain features, is headstrong with a determined attitude. She stands up for herself and is protective over her little sister.
Family: Same
History: Catherine has never dated and wouldn't force her life into such a thing. She's always been loyal to her parents and the family's entitlement.
Skills: Catherine is advanced at everything. She has skill behind her belt and tends to be controlling over situations.

____

Name: Clay Anderson
Appearance: http://us.cdn3.123rf.com/168nwm/lithi...
Personality: Clay is extremely loyal to his family and attempts to control the assignments his team works on. His team consists of two other members and his younger brother. He believes his brother acts ultimately immature about the family situation, but works through it with his patience.
Family: Same.
History: . . .
Skills: Intelligence, computers, artillery, etc.

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments I put a new link of a photo

message 22: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Lol Alright, he's adorable xD

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Yes he is.:)

message 24: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Would you like to start us off?

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Um yes I will but I need to out my stuff away really quick then ill post my starting post is that okay?

message 26: by Janelle (last edited Jun 09, 2013 10:52AM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Janelle woke up to her alarm clock. She sat up the sun bright in her eyes as it shines revealing a new day. She yawned and stretched before getting up going to her closet. She got out her school clothes and went to take a quick shower she changed and brushed her hair out parting it the right way and adding her make up realizing it was her birthday that day. She was eighteen and she never realized that it would come so fast. She didn't expect to be eighteen so quickly. She finished getting ready and went into the kitchen quietly. ((her outfit: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_RIe9LnOphyw... ))

Clay woke up early yawning a bit. He changed and went to make breakfast after changing into his school clothes. But he was barely awake. He got out the plates and set the table. When it was time he knew his brother would be up soon. He cleaned up watching the news yawning still not burning anything at all yet. He wasn't going to unless he was too tired to keep his eyes open. He glanced at the calender something caught his eye. Great it's Janelle's birthday Shane must be excited if it is. He still doesn't seen how they both can get alone he can't really stand to get along with her sister.

message 27: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments You're using Clay remember??

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Ok just pretend that's clays post

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Janelle Jasmine wrote: "Janelle woke up to her alarm clock. She sat up the sun bright in her eyes as it shines revealing a new day. She yawned and stretched before getting up going to her closet. She got out her school cl..."