The Ghost of Graylock The Ghost of Graylock discussion

Does anyone else think this is not that scary?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lani (last edited Jun 10, 2013 01:58PM) (new)

Lani This book never really gave me the creeps, or nightmares. It was just a normal book. The summary made it seem scary enough, and I was disappointed with the book. What's your opinion?

Alisha It was pretty disappointing I thought it'd be one of those stories that would have you at the edge of your seat or make you so scared you'd stop reading

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

It really wasn't that scary, but I did enjoy reading it.

Tayla Moore I read the book too, and it was not scary but i did like the book. It was kind of disappointing because it wasn't scary but the book was interesting.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

^.^ someone who understands

Bates I agree, it wasn't that scary but I really did enjoy the book.

message 7: by Abi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abi I was disappointed at the end because my fave character did it
:( but other then that awesome book

Bates I agree. I was also disappointed at the end and yes it is a great book.

Jaime Yeah, not scary. Not a bad story, but if you can't get past the disappointment of not getting scared, it isn't going to appeal to many!

Julia I didn't find it scary at all. However, I did find it to be mysterious and interesting. I think although no one found it scary, it was still a great story and kept you interested.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood I just finished this today and it wasn't scary at all. The back of it made it sound as if it would be one of those grab you from the first page and drag you under with scare. But I must say I am slightly disappointed.