Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14658 comments Mod
Frosted Over by Amy Rachiele Amy Rachiele

Genre: Survival Romance

Frosted Over (Novella)

Book Description:

My recent turmoil is nothing compared to the shocking state I am in now. I pull in an icy breath that scratches my throat where a scream sits waiting for my brain to allow it to escape. Droplets of moisture pool at the edges of my eyes. My nose stings with the bitter wind and the urge to cry. In my lifetime, I could never imagine such a horrible and grotesque fate as the one standing menacingly in front of me. My jumbled thoughts wonder why this wolf wants to attack me.
~ Libby

Without the forewarning of the noise and earth trembling like before, snow barrels into Cassie and rips her away. I can’t believe it, one second she was there reaching for me with her fur collar caressing her cheek, the next she was gone.
~Kyle

Freezing temperatures.
Blinding snow.
Trapped with people you barely know.

Libby, Allie, and Cassie go skiing every year. This year is different. They decide to try cross country skiing, but they get run off of the road. In the near accident, they meet Randy, Kyle, and Alex. Can their new friendships survive a hostile blizzard? People aren't always what they seem.

Be one of the first 20 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name and email address.

message 2: by Lori (new) - added it

Lori (lori_hayes) | 146 comments lori529@comcast.net
pdf

message 3: by Crystal (new) - added it

Crystal Tadlock (crystaldspence) | 9 comments Me please! crystaldtadlock@gmail.com PDF is fine! :)

message 4: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14658 comments Mod
sent in your requests

April | 48 comments I would love to read this one please. palyafam@gmail.com Thank you!

message 6: by Sheri, Book Ninja (last edited Jul 07, 2013 07:20PM) (new) - added it

Sheri | 6073 comments Mod
Sent your request April.

I'm signing up for this one, too.

April | 48 comments Have copies of this one been sent out? I haven't received one yet, but I just wanted to make sure that you knew that was why I hadn't posted my review yet. Thanks!

message 8: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new) - added it

Sheri | 6073 comments Mod
I will resend your request April

April | 48 comments Here is the link for my Goodreads review. I also posted one to Amazon which will show up under Andrew Palya III once it is reviewed and released. Thank you for allowing me to read and review!

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 10: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Rachiele | 8 comments April wrote: "Here is the link for my Goodreads review. I also posted one to Amazon which will show up under Andrew Palya III once it is reviewed and released. Thank you for allowing me to read and review!

ht..."

Thank you!
Amy

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Frosted Over (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Amy Rachiele (other topics)