YA Book Gang!! discussion

Archived Items > Twilight Series

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 3050 comments Mod
What did you think? Books better than movies? Movies better than books? Should they have made the movies at all?

message 2: by Ciara (new)

Ciara | 42 comments Books were better than the movies but the movies were good 2:-)

message 3: by Nida (new)

Nida | 42 comments i honestly thought that they could've made the movies better. the books had so many interesting things in them that would've gone great on screen (in my opinion).

message 4: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydneypearl) I'm not a big Twilight fan, so I might be a little biased. I read all the books and watched all the movies though. I thought the movies were super poor quality. They definitely could have been better made. I also think that Breaking Dawn didn't need to be split into two parts.

message 5: by Garrett (new)

Garrett Robinson (garrettbrobinson) | 74 comments I really didn't like Kristen Stewart in the movies. And generally, AS movies, they weren't amazing. But I enjoyed the books better. I didn't find Bella as annoying or whiny in the books. She annoyed me no end in the movies.

message 6: by Sydney (last edited Jul 20, 2013 01:28PM) (new)

Sydney (sydneypearl) I didn't like her either, or Robert Pattinson either, actaully.

message 7: by Briana (new)

Briana (bri_books_galore) I didn't like Kristen Stewart but I thought Robert Patterson was good for his part. The books were great but the movie did need more work done to them especially the last two because the animations for the baby was terrible .......not to be disrespectful :)

message 8: by Nida (new)

Nida | 42 comments i heard that the baby was made from a doll for the movie... thought that was cool. i also think that Kristen was not the best actor (especially with the facial expressions) but other than that everything and everyone was okay :/

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 3050 comments Mod
I hated the baby, it looked so unreal in the film :/

Natalie (Never trust a duck) I can't judge cuz i've never read the books, but i found the movies to be entertaining, though i HATED stewart as bella! Has anyone seen Vampires Suck?

message 11: by ☆Joycedale☆, Angel With A Shotgun (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1543 comments Mod
vampires suck is hilarious!!

Natalie (Never trust a duck) IKR! the girl who plays Bella i sgreat at mimicking Kristen!