One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > killjoy and little melia 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,538 (1538 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31

message 2: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeyy ^^ so, the ghost guy + girl idea? I was thinking, we could do it in like the 18th century with all the cool dresses and stuff ^^ and maybe, everyone thinks the girl is crazy. She grows up in a wealthy family but has no friends, since she's very shy and likes to be around animals more. They meet, but the village threatens to lock the girl up. Do you want to add the part with the murderer too?

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 6101 comments I don't mind! So the guy died a few years before, was killed and shows up to the girl, they fall in love and the town thinks she's crazy so they threaten her but he saves her maybe?

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 6101 comments I don't mind! So the guy died a few years before, was killed and shows up to the girl, they fall in love and the town thinks she's crazy so they threaten her but he saves her maybe?

message 5: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yeah good idea! :D Because she is the only one that sees him and talks to him, but they see it like she is talking to 'air'! And that's why they think that she's crazy :D lol

message 7: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Okay, charrie time? ^^ Not too detailed right? Can I be the girl then..? C: :3 and btw, do you want to make this kinda detailed?

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 6101 comments I don't mind and we could just start and develop the characters as we go.

message 9: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Oh yes, but just the basics? Like name, age, appearance?

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 6101 comments Sure :) and would you like to do detail then, not to detailed though because the posts will change in size anyway.

message 12: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yup sure! :D

message 13: by Ladybooksalott (last edited Jun 08, 2013 05:32AM) (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) [ Full Name ] Katherine Jameson

[ Age ] 16
[ Date/Place/Time of Birth ]
June 5 1756
London - England
3:45 pm

[ Gender ] Female
[ Sexuality] Heterosexual

[ Physical Appearance ]

(view spoiler)

[ Personality]
Kat has two sides to her. With her family and friends, she's a sweet, excited girl. She loves to play and tease around with them because she loves them so much. But when you don't know her, she's entirely different. She's very shy and has an immediate opinion about you. It's hard for her to trust, because she got bullied in school. She doesn't trust very easily, only when she has a good feeling about this person. But, once you're her friend, you'll see the change in her. She becomes sweet, caring and loving and will do anything for you. She gives her love away very easily then and she doesn't mind doing things for her friends. She's very sensitive though, because she'll get hurt easily; especially when you're her friend and you say something mean to her. It's very hard for her to cope with that; since she believes that she isn't good enough for anyone.

[ History]
Kat was born in London. She didn't have any siblings, only her mom and her dad. They had fun, just the three of them. Her mother was a duchess and her father was a duke, so Kat was the next in line to marry. Kat loved animals a lot and though her mother's stubborness was fierce, hers was just as strong and she soon started to raise animals that had been left along side roads or that were lost. She loved helping people. But at school, they didn't find her as great as her mother did. They called her a freak, since Kat rather spent time with animals than her classmates. She didn't make friends easily. Kat was different. She was outgoing and excited, but loved animals and books. She wasn't interested at boys. She was only thirteen was what she kept thinking. But apparantly, that wasn't normal. She got bullied but that never resolved into something bad. Kat sometimes wished she did had friends or just that they would stop calling her a freak. She was glad that her mother and father loved her, though she began to develop a feeling that was quite miserable. She thought that nobody could love her. All her classmates hated her, called her a freak. It was hard for her to imagine that someone, could, actually love her. It seemed quite impossible due to everything that had happened.

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 6101 comments ((Mine will only be simple and not with the history and personality stuff because i want to show that in the roleplay :)))

message 15: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lol, me too ^^ but I copied this one from another group :3

message 17: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) :D

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 6101 comments Name: Gabriel Edwards

((I thought they were going to be in the 18th century, apparently, your girl was born wayyyyy after that))

message 19: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Oooooops! I'll edit haha xD

message 21: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Where do we start? :)

message 23: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) How about the meet in the mansion?

message 24: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Her family just moved in?

message 26: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Kk, can you begin? C:

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 6101 comments meh! Fine ;)

Gabriel walked through the house. It still felt weird walking around the house 3 years after he had been killed. He was the only one who had been killed in the accident and so he was always lonely in the house. No one had lived there since the accident. He looked through the house. Everything looked the same. None of the furniture had been touched. He solidified himself enough to sit at the piano and he began to play a melody he had been writing when he died.

message 28: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Kat skimmed through the hallways, careful to stay out of her maid's sight. She hated getting all dressed up, so she was wearing her favorite, white bouncy dress. It wasn't like she hated being the daughter of the duke, but well, all this attention was annoying. All she wanted to do was explore the mansion. They had just moved in and she loved old things! She loved exploring! She blinked, turning around, hearing piano music. That was... strange. She began to walk towards the sound, hesitant.

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 6101 comments He was so focused on playing that he did not notice or hear anyone. He didn't know that anyone was moving into his house today but if he did, he wouldn't have played for fear that he would be found. \he shut his eyes and got lost into the music. he began playing new section to the music. Happiness filled him and a smile lit up his face.

message 30: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Kat listened to the music as she walked over to the door, humming softly along. It was so beautiful and she listened in awe. She had never heard anyone play like this but surely... she would've known if her mother or father could play? The servants weren't allowed to play instruments.. She skipped into the room and gasped, seeing the guy... but there was something strange about him, like he wasn't really... there at all? She didn't know him and she knew all of their servants.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/87f442b5b3...
((What she is wearing ^^ but the gold things are light blue))

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 6101 comments ((Wow! ))

He stood playing, holding the last note down for a few beats. He stood up from the bench and turned. He gasped in shock. She was staring right at him. he had never had that happen before, never. He bit his lip. "Who are you? What are you doing in my house?" He asked, walking towards her. He knew that he should have paid attention at all times. Things like this always happened to him when he was alive. He should have known that it would happen when he was dead. He crossed his arms across his chest.

message 32: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Kat blinked rapidly, not understanding. "Your house? This is my house. Me and my parents just moved here," she told him, matching his attitude and crossing her arms as well. How dare he, telling her that this was his house? It was their house! They had just moved in. "I think that there might be a misunderstanding..." she trailed off, glancing at him. Maybe he was insane. People in the village thought that she was insane, but she didn't pay much attention to it. Well, not when she was amongst people. When she was alone, she really broke down. Oh how she would give anything just to have one friend, someone who didn't judge her; didn't call her a freak. Always when she was alone in her room, she would curl up onto the bed and cry her heart out. She couldn't help it.

message 33: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Ooh! Cool :D))

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 6101 comments ((Hehe! :) ))

"I have lived in this house all of my life up until I died and I still live in it now. When did you move in? I did not know that anyone was moving in especially not a beautiful girl like you in such a beautiful dress." He blushed at the moment that he realised that he had just said that to her, out loud. "There must have been some sort of misunderstanding." He Felt that she was a soul much similar to his. He had been shunned by everyone he knew and he felt she was the same.

message 35: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Kat blushed as well and watched him carefully. She was flattered that he called her beautiful, or was he just mocking her? Like everyone else? She opened her mouth to reply something, about that he should stop lying but then she realised what he had said and gasped, staring at him in total shock. Until I died... She was sure of it. He had said that. She had noticed strange things about him, that it was like he wasn't really there. That he seemed unreal... in a way. "Oh my god," she whispered, rubbing her eyes. Were the people right? Was she growing insane. "I must be insane... they must be right..." she murmured, not knowing what to do. "You.. You're dead!" she gasped, clasping a hand over her lips.

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 6101 comments He walked up to her and placed his hands on the side of her face. "You are not insane, I am very much real, no one can call you insane. You are not insane." He whispered to her. He grabbed her wrist to stop her rubbing her eyes. "That isn't going to make me go away. I am here to stay. I will be a friend to you, a friend that you have not had before. I am a soul like you and so you can consider me a friend. Please, you are not insane. and I am not mocking you, you are so beautiful and you almost match my clothes" He grinned at her. "I am sorry that if me being dead scares you." He held her face again.

((Gtg for a while))

message 37: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Awh okay!))

Kat blinked and blinked, but he wouldn't disappear, he was still there. She bit her lip. Should she be scared? "Oh," she said softly as he touched her numerous of times. He was able to touch her as well? That was strange to her, but it felt really nice. His touch made her heart skip a beat. "I'm not?" she asked hesitantly, her blue eyes confused and unsure. She bit her lip slightly, looking into his eyes. "No.. I... you.." she stuttered. "You don't scare me but... I don't... How is this possible?" she forced out, trying to get the words right. It was hard, but she managed. She was slightly scared, and she looked a bit like a frigtened little bird. "Katherine?! Where are you?!" her mother called out, making her jump. "I..."

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 6101 comments He saw her fear and backed away "I'm sorry" He whispered. He ran to hi old room which happened to be her new room He sat on the bed and sighed softly.

((Had no idea what to write!))

message 39: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Lol it's okay))

"Wait!" she called out, the breath getting knocked out of her. She was so curious she couldn't just let him go, just like that. She ran after him, holding her dress up, cursing at it under her breat. A few rips came into it as she hurried into her room, because she had seen him going in there. "Wait!" she breahted out, panting slightly. "Wait."

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 6101 comments "What?" He asked, holding her up up as she nearly collapsed from exhaustion. "Are you okay?" He asked her softly, setting her onto the bed. "What is it that you needed from me? Oh and what is your name?" He fanned her face.

message 41: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "I hate dresses," she murmured under her breath, after thanking him when he set her on the bed. She ran a hand through her hair and pulled the pins out of her hair, making the dark blonde curls dangle into view. "I .. It's just strange..." she trailed off, after calming down a bit. "My name is Katherine..."

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 6101 comments "That is a beautiful name" He smiled. "I hate dresses too" He grinned. "My name is Gabriel" He sat beside her and smiled at her beautiful hair. He stroked it softly. "Your hair is so soft" He smiled. He pulled his knees up to his chest and sat against the wall.

message 43: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Kat smiled softly at him and giggled as he said that. "Nice to meet you Gabriel," she said softly, pulling her legs on the bed and curling up, but still sitting up straight; so she could watch him. She smiled lightly. "Thank you," she said softly. "So..." she began hesitantly, looking in his eyes. She didn't want to come over as rude, she just had a natural curiousity. "I.. I wanted to ask... why... why are you here? Why are you dead? And why... why can I see you?"

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 6101 comments "I was murdered" He sighed. "I can't cross over" He bit his lip. He curled up tighter on the bed. "My father, he killed me because i refused to marry the princess because i did not love her. He strangled me and my mother just stood there laughing" He whispered, tears began to stream down his cheeks.

message 45: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Kat gasped at his story, that seemed absolutely awful. "Oh, Gabriel, I'm so sorry,' she whispered. She crawled over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, tugging him close. She hugged him tightly, trying to sooth him, make him feel a little better. "That must've been awful."

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 6101 comments He nodded. "It was and thank you" He whispered, resting his head against her shoulder as she soothed him. He liked the feeling of her petite soft arms wrapped around him. He liked the feeling of the skin of her shoulder and neck against his cheek. He gave a soft gently sigh and then hugged her back.

message 47: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Kat smiled softly as he said that and shook her head. "No problem," she said softly, stroking his back as a soothing motion. She had a really strong feeling, that she wanted him to be okay. "Are you a little better now?" she asked softly, hugging him close still. She wanted him to be alright. It was weird. He was a ghost and she was alive and she still thought she was insane.

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 6101 comments "I am thank you. You are and incredible person because you care more for a dead person's feelings then your own. You think that by holding me and talking to me that you are insane but actually, you are more same then most because you can see what is beyond your own world" He smiled gently at her and grabbed her hand, placing a soft gentle kiss to it.

message 49: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Kat smiled softly at him and looked a little at her hands. She was glad that he liked her, but he was a ghost. She wasn't trying to be mean by thinking this, but it was the truth. She had no real friends. Everyone thought of her as a freak, and sometimes, the girls liked to beat her up. She never told her parents... she was too scared. She had some bruises on her arms and thighs, but all were covered. "I'm glad that you think so," she said softly, looking at him.

Little Melia *Lady Of The Lake* (michelle) (livinglifelivingfree) | 6101 comments "I know that it does not mean much to get a dead man's words because no-one else is able to hear or see. I wish that I could be a real friend to you, one who is alive and can stick up for you and protect you. I am sorry that I can't but I would love to be your friend anyway if you will allow me to be." He pulled her against his chest, seeing sadness in her eyes. He stroked her hair softly. "It will be okay, I wish that i knew why sadness filled your eyes and why people would ever hurt such a precious thing like you"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31