Indie Book Club discussion

Self Promotion > 5 copies of my horror book The Liverpool Vampire are up for grabs!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (last edited Jun 07, 2013 05:27PM) (new)

Michael Pugh (ProjectsOfPugh) The Liverpool Vampire by Michael Pugh

Presenting 5 lucky winners with the chance to win a brand new box fresh signed first edition first print run copy of my horror paperback book The Liverpool Vampire! :)

Synopsis: Being a vampire brings with it certain advantages; strength, speed, immunity to disease, immortality… But, being a vampire comes at a terrible price. What would actually being a vampire do to a person?

The Liverpool Vampire is not a book about romantic or sexy vampires. It is not about vampires fighting hordes of superhuman enemies in an energetic display of God-like prowess. What the book is about, is an examination of a type of magical serial killer able to act with impunity, and the impact that such a person would have on their victims.

The story is told in two parts, describing the life and times of a very old vampire, and the murder investigation into the death of a young woman found in Liverpool city centre on a cold March night in 1965. The vampire’s story, beginning in 1295, is one of the fledgling serial killer learning his trade, operating under the radar, giving licence to his plans and passions down the centuries and developing a new, vampires view of mankind. The murder investigation takes place in a few short weeks in 1965 and shows the impact that a vampire has on the society that it feeds on.

The story alternates between the vampire and the progress of the murder investigation, each alternating chapter speaking to a different part of the vampire/victim equation.

Open to entrants in the UK, USA, Canada and Australia.

To enter: http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sho...

message 2: by Peter (new)

Peter Prasad (goodreadscompeter_prasad) | 123 comments LOVE IT.

message 3: by Michael (new)

Michael Pugh (ProjectsOfPugh) Hi Peter, I have now opened the giveaway to US, Canada and Australia as well as the UK. Good luck! :)