Game Play Precursory School [Advanced Game Roleplay] discussion

Corona Marina > Shae Shell

Comments Showing 1-50 of 146 (146 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) | 364 comments Mod
Nathan was pulled into the restaurant by Savera, smiling widely and analyzing everything, looking for something different, as usual. He saw a couple unique things, and decided that the place was alright. He wondered what food here was unique.

message 3: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Savera grinned at him and walked over to a table, outside. She wanted to stay outside, the weather was really nice and she enjoyed the sun on her skin. She sat down and smiled at him. "What do you think?"

message 4: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"It looks nice," Nathan replied, smiling at her. He didn't care where they sat, so he followed her, and sat. "I like the location," he said, looking out at the ocean. He tapped his fingers on the table.

message 5: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "I like it too!" she smiled at him, leaning in slightly so she could look in his eyes better. "I really like it here. It's so pretty and then sun is nice. It's better than yesterday. It was raining a lot."

message 6: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

Nathan looked at her, realizing she was leaning in. "It was? Not when I was outside," he said. He hadn't gone outside yesterday, since a new law book he ordered came in. But he looked out the window, which is what he thought counted.

message 7: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "Well, not at night, but all day. All morning at least," she sighed, looking at him. She hated rain. It was so depressing, only when she needed to study it came in handy but she enjoyed the sun way more. She loved warmth.

message 8: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"Ah, I wasn't awake," Nathan said, smiling. He had been up all night playing video games. He couldn't resist. He did really care about the weather.

message 9: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

((Hello?))

message 10: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She laughed softly. "How so?' she asked softly, taking his hands on the table and playing with his fingers. She really wanted to get to know him better. She really liked him.

message 11: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"I didn't wake up yesterday until about three," he said, smiling at her. He liked her, and he had already told her half of his life's story pretty much. He didn't really know all that much about her, though. He supposed that was pretty selfish of him.

message 12: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "Really?" she blinked, looking at him in surprise. "Three o'clock? That's really late," she laughed softly. "That's really, really late. Why would you sleep that long?"

message 13: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"I stayed up late," he said, shrugging. "It was Friday, what else would I do?" he asked. He probably sounded really lazy. But, hey, Phoenix Wright is worth it.

message 14: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She chuckled. "Oh, well, I was just wondering what you were doing? Were you out with friends then?" she asked him curiously, leaning back on her chair and looking in his eyes.

message 15: by Drax, Ace Attorney (last edited Jun 23, 2013 04:50PM) (new)

"No. Video games," Nathan said, laughing he tended to avoid people. He smiled. "Why? Were you afraid I was out partying?" he teased.

message 16: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

((Hello?))

message 17: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She laughed softly and shook her head. "No, I just didn't know you liked video games," she chuckled softly, looking at him. She loved video games.

message 18: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"Well, I'm here, right?" he asked. "Isn't that what this is all about?" He was confused. How could you go to a gameplay school and hate games?

message 19: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

((Hello?))

message 20: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She smiled and nodded. "Well, you don't exactly have to like games.." she trailed off. "That wasn't on the letter. It just said that you were invited."

message 21: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

Nathan scratched his chin. "I suppose that's true," he said. "Although, I'd think it was helpful," he said. He smiled at her.

message 22: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

((Hello?))

message 23: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She nodded with a smile. "that's true too. I mean, who would go to a game school when you don't like games?" she laughed softly. "I love games!"

message 24: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

Nathan nodded. "I enjoy most games," he said. Really, he preferred one in particular. Others where still entertained.

message 25: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She smiled at him and nodded. "Same here. Though I like adventure games the most, no girly stuff for me," she chuckled, leaning back in her seat. She was starting to feel hungry, but she didn't order yet.

message 26: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"Text-based RPG's," Nathan said. "You can order something, if you'd like," he offered, knowing that she was probably hungry. He wouldn't want her to be uncomfortable. That would be horrible.

message 27: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She shook her head. "I'm okay," she chuckled, leaning back a little. She gazed at the sea, smiling softly. It was such a nice day... maybe they could go to the beach later... She smiled back at him. "Those are cool too. What is your favorite game?"

message 28: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney," Nathan said, grabbing two cans of soda from a fridge and handing her one. He paid for it before he came back. He popped his open and took a sip

message 29: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "Thanks," she smiled at him and popped hers open. She took a sip and then placed it back on the table, smiling. "I never heard of that one," she admitted. "My favorite is The Legend of Zelda," she smiled. "I bet you know that one though."

message 30: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"Of course, that has like the largest fan-base ever," Nathan said, shrugging. "I can't believe that you have heard of PW though, it's popular," he said. "Oh well."

message 31: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Savera chuckled softly. "It's popular? Well... I've never played it. We should play together some time," she smiled at him. "Maybe some COD too," she grinned at him, running a hand through her hair.

message 32: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"It's one-player. And I despise COD," Nathan said, frowning. "No offense," he added quickly, smiling again.

message 33: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She laughed as he said that. "I don't despise it, but I like RPG's more... it's just that it usually doesn't have a story and I really like the story behind a game.. and the graphics."

message 34: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"I hardly consider it a game," Nathan said, laughing. He really didn't. "It's more of a sim. Too real for my taste," he said.

message 35: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "With all the killing and torturing and..." she laughed, seeing his face. "I don't like it either, though you have to admit, it is fun when you're angry," she giggled softly, burying her face in her hands for a moment. "Like you think of the person you hate and then shoot 'em," she teased.

message 36: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"I think I'll stick with defending the innocent," Nathan said. His smile fading a bit. He shook his head, trying not to think about his dad. He wasn't sure he was ready to tell her that.

message 37: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She laughed softly. "I guess that's the right thing to do," she smiled, taking another sip of her drink. She saw his smile fading and bit her lip. "What's wrong?" she asked him softly, reaching for his hands on the table.

message 38: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"I'll tell you later," Nathan said. He wasn't going to tell her at a restaurant for God's sake. "Don't worry about it," he said. His smile returned.

message 39: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She smiled back softly and nodded, holding his hands softly in hers. "It's alright. Tell me later," she said softly. She pulled back and looked at the menu. "Do you maybe wanna split something? I'm not that hungry."

message 40: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"Sure. Whatever you want is fine," Nathan said, sighing. He had avoided that awkward topic. Now he just wanted to eat and leave.

message 41: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Savera nodded. "What do you want?" she chuckled. "Just fries or something? That's cheap. I don't really have a lot of money with college money and all," she sighed.

message 42: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"I'll pay. So get whatever you want," Nathan said, smiling. He couldn't believe she thought he was going to let her take the bill. He wasn't that rude.

message 43: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "Oh,' she chuckled. "I thought it was all about splitting the bill these days," she smiled at him. "I'm okay with anything you wanna order, if we're sharing anyway we could just have fries and a milkshake..." she grinned.

message 44: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"Whatever you want," Nathan repeated, not really listening. He was deep in thought about his dad. He wondered whether or not to tell her. But, he said he would, so he would.

message 45: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She nodded and ordered what she just suggested to him. She then slumped back in her seat and waited. She noticed his silence. "Nate? Are you okay?" she asked him softly.

message 46: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"Hmm? Yeah, fine," he replied, still thinking. He smiled at her reassuringly. "What are we getting again?"

message 47: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "Fries, and a chocolate milkshake," she chuckled, leaning back again. She bit her lip, still worried. "Did I do anything..?" she asked softly, still slightly insecure. That was because of her past... not many people had liked her.

message 48: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"What!? No. It's about my past," Nathan said. "You haven't done anything wrong."

message 49: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She blinked at his shout and chuckled. "Calm down, I was just asking," she smiled softly at him and then nodded. "Do you want to talk about it... later?"

message 50: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"Yes, later. Later's good," he said, nodding. He had been surprised that she had blamed herself. He hoped she felt alright.

« previous 1 3