Game Play Precursory School [Advanced Game Roleplay] discussion

Corona Marina > Ferina Pier

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) Soaren skates through the pier and grinds a little bit." I love skating" he looks around the pier and thinks" the water is beatiful. He hits a rock and falls off the pier but then grabs his board and pier and lifts himself up

message 3: by Ken, Agent Shadow aka Cameron Winston (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 35 comments Mod
Cameron walks along on the pier and he notices Soaren is all wet, Cameron looks at Soaren only one thing is on Cameron's mind, "What happened to him?", Cameron continues to think the same thought as he approaches Soaren.

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) Soaren stands up" hello".* he puts his hand out*." Nice to meet you I'm Soaren. Watch out for things whilst your walking or riding something because if you don't you crash into the water

message 5: by Ken, Agent Shadow aka Cameron Winston (new)

Cameron holds out his hand and shakes Soaren's hand. Cameron looked at Soaren, "Hey. I'm Cameron, but you can Call me Cam. Nice to meet you too. I've noticed, I my parents don't pick me up if that's what your wondering, they're dead. It was from some accident, I don't remember. My parents were scientists at a facility. I used to help them with their work sometimes, but after they died I stopped and the facility took care of me like I was their son. I startd working there again when I felt like it. I don't remember much about my past," Cameron replied.

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) Soaren gets this super confused look." what the whaaaaaaaaaaaa". Soaren then thinks" this guys weird".( What the

message 7: by Ken, Agent Shadow aka Cameron Winston (new)

Cameron looked out at the water, not speaking for a while, he was suprised people were looking at him like this.

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) Soaren then says" here's some advice till you know the person well don't say that( I mean really

message 9: by Ken, Agent Shadow aka Cameron Winston (new)

Cameron glared at Soaren, "Look I don't need your advice I know how to stay alive, don't test my personality if that's what your trying to do. You know what, Go hang out with your own kind. I've got plenty to do with out your help," Cameron replied

message 10: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) Soaren gets on his skateboard and thinks" I wonder what insane asylum he will be in

message 11: by Ken, Agent Shadow aka Cameron Winston (new)

Cameron left the pier, not wanting to talk to anyone else who was there at the moment.

message 12: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) Soaren went back to his dorm