Game Play Precursory School [Advanced Game Roleplay] discussion

Corona Marina > Carnival

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Drax, Ace Attorney (last edited Jun 19, 2013 11:24AM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) | 364 comments Mod
Nathan was strolling around the carnival grounds, looking for things that were different than normal carnivals. He took in everything. Most of the rides were simple, and ones you saw at every other carnival. The ones that weren't were... lackluster. He sighed. "I thought this would be different."

message 3: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Could you add more sentences please, it's still advanced.. C:))

message 4: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

((edited.))

message 5: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Thanks!))

Savera walked onto the carnival grounds, biting her lip. She was supposed to meet a friend here, but suddenly, she felt her phone buzz. She looked at the text and sighed. Great. She wasn't coming. She slid her phone back in her pocket and walked towards the dazzling lights.

message 6: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

Nathan saw an interesting game. He tried it out, beating it in minutes. "Not worth the dollar," he grumbled, walking to the Ferris wheel. At least there he could think. He hated regularity. When things were normal, they were practically guaranteed to be boring.

message 7: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Savera walked towards the ferris wheel. That was the one attraction she loved the most. It was just so much fun. She just liked the height, the rush, the view. It was so amazing to see the whole city from the ferris wheel.

message 8: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

Nathan got in line for the wheel, still looking for interesting things. He expected everything here to be different, more advanced. But, no, it wasn't. All of the surroundings were normal. He wished he could go inside a Phoenix Wright game.

message 9: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Savera walked towards it and got in line. She waited for a while, and could admire the bright lights of the carnival when she did. It was really pretty. She liked the night. It made light even more beautiful when it shone. She then got into a cart with a guy, who appeared to be alone to. "Hi," she smiled a little at the guy, running a hand through her hair.

message 10: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"Hi," Nathan said, glancing at her. He looked out the side of the cart, thinking. He sighed softly. "So normal," he muttered gloomily. He has an objection to normal.

message 11: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "Normal?" she blinked, looking out over the sky, the city, the view. It was absolutely stunning. "You call this normal?" she asked him, frowning. She thought this was special.

message 12: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"It's the same with any big city Ferris Wheel," Nathan said. "The only difference is area," he sighed out. He looked at her, glancing up and down. "And you."

message 13: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "It's not the same. The view is amazing," she told him sternly, looking out over the enlightened city. It looked absolutely stunning. "What about me?" she frowneda t him, not understanding what he was talking about.

message 14: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"I don't usually go on Ferris wheel rides with other people," he said, shrugging. "Sorry if I'm being a downer, but I don't really see that many differences, except for the fact that I have company, and that it's a good-looking girl," he said, analytically. All he ever really does is analyze.

message 15: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She crossed her arms over her chest, blushing lightly. "Well, me neither, but I'm not..." she didn't really know what to say. "Well, anyway, there are a lot of differences!"

message 16: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"I guess... if you count placement of the buildings, designs, various clothing fashions, etc," he said, starting to perk as he noticed differences. "He glanced over to her. "Oh?" he said inquiringly, noticing her blushing.

message 17: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She laughed at that. "That's true," she told him softly, biting her lip. "I'm not good looking though."

message 18: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"Who told you that?" Nathan asked, analytical side withdrawing, leaving an actual person, with feelings. "Eye brightness, hair length, skin tone, you've got it all going for you," he said. Obviously, some of it stayed. But enough left to keep him from mentioning more personal aspects.

message 19: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She blinked and watched him. She then laughed. "That's one of the weirdest compliment I've ever made," she told him, laughing a little. She was flattered.

message 20: by Drax, Ace Attorney (last edited Jun 19, 2013 12:35PM) (new)

"I'm a lawyer," he said, rubbing his neck in embarrassment. He never really was good with attention. "It's my job to analyze," he said, looking at her.

message 21: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

((hello?))

message 22: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Sorry!))

"A lawyer? But you're like... eightteen or nineteen years old!" she called out, disbelief in her voice

message 23: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"Well, it isn't unheard of," he said, sighing. "I'm a defense attorney," he said. "Well, training to be one."

message 24: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

((Hello?))

message 25: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Sorry, no notifications :())

She shook her head, frowning. "Really?" she repeated, slowly taking his words in. Why was she being so suspcicious. "Well.. I never met anyone who was a lawyer at such a yougn age," she admitted, looking at him with a small smile. "That's really something"

message 26: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"Well, I suppose I haven't shown you any evidence," Nathan said, scratching his chin. He pulled out his wallet, with his trainee permit in it. "Here, look at this," he said, pulling out the card.

message 27: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

((gtg bb in a bit))

message 28: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She shook her head with a small laugh, pushing his wallet gently back to him. "No, I believe you," sh smiled softly at him. She just was surprised.

message 29: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

((Back.))

Nathan frowned. He kid of enjoyed showing off his status. "Thanks," he said, seeing that their cart had reached the top. "Alright, from here, it's special."

message 30: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "It is, I told you all the time. It is special," she laughed softly, glancing at him before turning her gaze back over the view. It was so pretty, all the lights illuminating the city. It looked almost... magical. "And no problem... I really think it's amazing."

message 31: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

When they began moving back down, Nathan stayed silent, enjoying the quiet air. He was thinking hard, wondering what else was different. He looked at her, then off the side of the cart, still thinking.

message 32: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "What is your name?" she asked him softly, curiously, watching him as he watched her for a moment but averted his gaze back off the side of the cart. She hadn't really made any friends on this school yet. And she really wanted to.

message 33: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"Nathan. Nathan Hall," he replied, looking back at her. "And you?" he asked, running a hand through his hair. He had talked to some students, but didn't really connect all that much to them.

message 34: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "Savera Jones," she replied, smiling a little at him. She knew her name was uncommon, but she liked it, she liked being unique in a way. She leaned back in their seat and glanced at the view. They didn't have much time left so.

message 35: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

Nathan beamed. "That's different," he said. It was pretty obvious that he liked unique things. He glanced out the side of the cart, seeing that they were nearing their destination.

message 36: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Savera smiled a little at him. "I know," she laughed softly, looking in his eyes. As they reached the bottom again, she got out of the cart and walked to the exit. She got out and waited for him. She wondered if he would want to go do somehing with her. She didn't have anything to do so.

message 37: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

Nathan walked off the cart, stretching. It had been a little small for him. He looked at Savera, smiling. "Well, wanna explore the carnival?" he asked. He wasn't really in it for the carnival, thinking it mundane, but she was unique.

message 38: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Savera smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah, sure," she said softly, reaching out to take his hand. She hoped he didn't mind, so quickly, she added. "We might lose eachother..."

message 39: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"Of course. Wouldn't want to get lost, now would we?" Nathan said, blushing. Though, he had analyzed the routes out, but hey, when a girl holds you hand, you don't complain. He smiled, wondering where she'd want to go.

message 40: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Savera took his hand and smiled a little. "Uhm..."she trailed off, lost in thought for a moment. The carnival was really big and she was really bad at deciding and choosing things. "How about you choose," she chuckled, rubbing her forehead with her free hand.

message 41: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"Well, I usually just wander, sooo, this way, I guess," Nathan said, scratching his chin. He led her to the east, playing games and winning prizes. He almost never lost, because his analytical skill was off the charts. He won top shelf stuffed animals, free electronics, and other various goods.

message 42: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She laughed a little as he just started to walk. She followed him, right by his side. She saw all the game stands and smiled more. She loved games. She was very good at them, especially shooting things.

message 43: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

Nathan reached the end of the carnival and his almost favorite part. The food vendor section. He loved trying different foods, and got something different every time. He smiled, looking around for a new food choice.

message 44: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She laughed again as she saw the food. "Someone here is hungry," she teased him, nudging him playfully. It was at night, so people wouldn't really be hungry anymore. "But who can blame you, this all looks amazing," she chuckled, looking at all the different kinds of food that mader her mouth water.

message 45: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"Very," he said, stomach growling. His eyes locked on something new. "Lamburgers?" he asked, reading the sign. "Interesting," he mused, wondering whether or not to get it.

message 46: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She giggled softly as she heard his stomach growl. Yep, he was hungry. But in response, her stomach growled as well, making her laugh more. "Lamburgers?" she chuckled at the name, it sounded weird but awesome. "I want to try one."

message 47: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

"Well, then lamburgers it is," Nathan said, pulling out his wallet. He walked up, got two, and came back. "Well, now or never," he said, unwrapping the wax paper. He looked at it. "Smells alright."

message 48: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She nodded, walking after him. She waited patiently until he was done and got their 'lamburgers'. She looked at it curiously and unwrapped it from its paper. "This looks alright and it smells OK too," she laughed.

message 49: by Drax, Ace Attorney (new)

Nathan took a bite. He then chewed, and swallowed. "New favorite food," he said, smiling. He took another big bite, enjoying it.

message 50: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She took a bite as well, chewing on it with interest. She was really curious about the thing, she had never eaten anything like it. She nodded in agreement. "Well, not favorite, but it sure tastes good!"

« previous 1