Divergent (Divergent, #1) Divergent discussion

First picture of Four from the movie!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Olivia description

I don't know about you guys, but I think he looks fantastic :)

Eveline Hot!

Allie you can see them fighting in the background! yayayay.

Kaelyn wow...he looks FINE, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Isn't Four's hair supposed to be dark brown? In the picture, it looks like dirty blond.

Sophie im super excited for this movie and the final book ahhhh

Vanessa I.. I dont know.. maybe i'll just wait for the movie if he'll be able to give justice to Four's character. 'cause right now, i am not feeling it yet. :/

notyourfriend Vanessa wrote: "I.. I dont know.. maybe i'll just wait for the movie if he'll be able to give justice to Four's character. 'cause right now, i am not feeling it yet. :/"

Me too...

Zhanaestilinski Lol. Wow his fists look like they could punch through concrete.

olivia oh my books! can't wait to see them together on screen when the movie comes out!!!!

olivia oh my books! he looks so lovable!!!!

message 12: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma I didn't really imagine him that way. Not as... Scary looking.

Olivia I love the background too :)

Nikki Paigetwo wrote: "Vanessa wrote: "I.. I dont know.. maybe i'll just wait for the movie if he'll be able to give justice to Four's character. 'cause right now, i am not feeling it yet. :/"

Me too..."

I agree

Ashlyn It's perfect! I love him! :)

message 16: by Rachel (last edited Jun 10, 2013 07:00AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rachel Jackson Jolie wrote: "Isn't Four's hair supposed to be dark brown? In the picture, it looks like dirty blond."

Ya I know it's supposed to be darker. God they didn't get both Tris's and Four's hair right. And arn't his eyes supposed to be deep blue. I know I'm being picky but he doesn't look like how I imagined him to be. He does look good though.

Mariana I'm loving it!!! Go Theo...and Four!!!!

Kiran Soooo happy with this. It looks perfect!!!

monet *sigh * i wanted those blue eyes...
i'm waiting to judge him on his acting before anything but i have to say, he's hot.

message 20: by Book (new) - rated it 5 stars

Book Worm great

Rachel man he's ripped! must be during first stage of initiation... looks like two guys are fighting. I like it:)

message 22: by Line (new) - rated it 5 stars

Line Not at all the Four I had in my head...

Violet WOW!!!!!

Miriam He wasn't quite the Four, I imagined in my head but I've got to admit that he is hot!!!!!!!! You know, I might be able to get used to this actor! Especially if people keep taking more pictures of him like this. *drools*

Bookaholic Man he is better than I imagined! :D

message 26: by Elly (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elly Holmes Vanessa wrote: "I.. I dont know.. maybe i'll just wait for the movie if he'll be able to give justice to Four's character. 'cause right now, i am not feeling it yet. :/"

That's how I'm feeling too.

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) HELLO!! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw his smolderingly hot face...

message 28: by Rachel (new) - added it

Rachel Paigetwo wrote: "Vanessa wrote: "I.. I dont know.. maybe i'll just wait for the movie if he'll be able to give justice to Four's character. 'cause right now, i am not feeling it yet. :/"

Me too..."

I see what u mean.

message 29: by Luan (new) - rated it 5 stars

Luan <4 ♥

Linda cute

message 31: by sim (new) - rated it 4 stars

sim Uh... not right. Somehow, I didn't picture Four like this! He's just too muscly and just wrong! His hands look like Dwayne Johnson's! O_o

Kyren Is it hot in here or is it just me? :)

Diana I admit, he looks hot! Although I was hoping for darker hair and for him not to look so...well over the age of 18 teehee but I'm going to be able to overlook it

Hannah He's not the Four I imagined, I expected his build to be more like a dancers, moving on from that . . . Dayum he FINE! It kind of reminds me of how everyone was upset with Jamie Campbell Bower for Jace in the Mortal Instruments, you gotta give the guys a chance.

message 35: by Janhavi♥herondale (last edited Jun 11, 2013 05:18PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Janhavi♥herondale okay so...i can't even...like omg...*get down on knees* all hail Theo james/Tobias....so...perfect!!!! <3

Pranshu I'm kind of disappointed in the casting of Four. When I picture Four, I imagine someone who would intimidate you, not make you want to be best friend with them. Theo James, to me, looks like a kind, nice person and I never imagined Four looking like that. But hopefully, I'll change my mind when I actually see the movie. Speaking of the movie, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Ashley Janhavi wrote: "okay so...i can't even...like omg...*get down on knees* all hail Theo james/Tobias....so...perfect!!!! <3

"

hahaha I'm just like yes anything you say i will do!!! I think he is great!!! and freaking gorgeous!!!

Mairead He is much Hotter than I had pictured him while reading the book.WoW

Janhavi♥herondale Ashley wrote: "Janhavi wrote: "okay so...i can't even...like omg...*get down on knees* all hail Theo james/Tobias....so...perfect!!!! <3

"

hahaha I'm just like yes anything you say i will do!!! I think he is ..."

i 100% agree with you!

message 40: by Bella (last edited Jun 12, 2013 03:33PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bella K when i first saw that they were casting Theo James as Tobias/Four i was VERY disappointed but i guess now that i see him again...eh. he's okay. he isn't as hot or young as he should be but i am not that upset. i love who they casted for Tris though. she looks just like i imagined except her hair was a little more blonde. overall i am excited for all their actresses and acters.
i think the movie will be great, so excited and i cant hide it!

Natalie Pranshu wrote: "I'm kind of disappointed in the casting of Four. When I picture Four, I imagine someone who would intimidate you, not make you want to be best friend with them. Theo James, to me, looks like a kind..."

He looks pretty intimidating in this picture!

Ellie They could have at least had him wear blue contacts. That's one of the most prominent things about Four described in the book! Plus, it's what ties him to Marcus.

Mirkat Ellie wrote: "They could have at least had him wear blue contacts. That's one of the most prominent things about Four described in the book! Plus, it's what ties him to Marcus."

I agree, though I've noticed that eye color often gets ignored in film adaptations. It's a detail that's often bothered me, especially when eye color is played up in the source material.

Bella K I agree with everyone saying he should wear blue contacts. The detail in the book is what makes it so realistically amazing and I hoped that the movie would do the same for all it's fans.

Karen Bella wrote: "I agree with everyone saying he should wear blue contacts..."

I totally agree with you. If he wore blue contacts, he would be perfect. Can't wait for the movie and the 3rd book to come out!!!!!

message 46: by Sophie (last edited Jun 15, 2013 09:29PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sophie HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-

*has a psychotic meltdown*

I am so, so so VERY happy right now :3 A bit disappointed about the minor character trait difference, but now I don't really mind now that I've seen....him. The movie is going to be so chocolate damning amazing!

Mochaspresso He's very cute. Not really what I pictured, but he'll do.

monet but why why why why didn't they make him wear blue contacts?

Kelly Mochaspresso wrote: "He's very cute. Not really what I pictured, but he'll do."

Exactly what I was thinking ^^

Bonia He looks nice and I know he's not describing four correctly because of his hair etc. But he's good enough

« previous 1