Narnian Roleplay discussion

Castle of Caspian > Entry Hall

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Avril of Themyscira Khalin walked down the long hall, removing her blue traveling robe as Tyr followed her slow, slinking walk. Poise accentuated her, her every move like a calculated movement in a chess game. She dropped her cloak in the arms of a cowering servant girl and continued, her cold blue eyes staring ahead.

Avril of Themyscira She laughed smoothly. "Caspian. I do not lurk. I slink," she corrected, with a wave of her hand and billowing long sleeve. Tyr grumbled at Caspian but she waved him off casually, displaying an ease in control over such a powerful animal. "And where has my great and powerful lord the king been hiding himself until so late in the day?" she questioned, a playful smile dancing upon her lips.

Avril of Themyscira Khalin's jaw set, her fists bounding into fists in her sleeves until she quickly calmed down. "Very true, my lord," she answered, folding her sleeves behind her back and nodding.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 07, 2013 07:56PM) (new)

Lucy walked in. She pulled her cloak from over her head, revealing herself. "Caspian?" She said.

Avril of Themyscira Khalin drew back and gasped, Tyr blocking her from the King, growling as steam poured from his nostrils.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 07, 2013 08:00PM) (new)

"Woah, I'm not here to kill any of you, Espically not him," she said pointing to Caspian.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you." She said. "I came to say hello, and tell you that we're all back. Me and Edmund are going to be living here. And I'm not sure about Susan or Peter." She smiled.

Avril of Themyscira Khalin whistled at the dragin and it curled at her feet as she clung to a stair rail, eyeing the small girl.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy looked at Khalin wondering if she was always like this. She tried not to laugh. Why would someone fear her?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hello?))

Avril of Themyscira Khalin sneered at the girl, petting her dragon. She could smell a Narnian for miles.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy smiled even broader now. "So, how are you? It's been a long time," she said turning to Caspian.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and hugged him back. "Why is she stairing at me like I'm a threat?" She whispered softly looking at Khalin.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hello?))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"He didnt come with me. But Peter and Susan are here. They just haven't decided if they are going to stay. But me and Edmund are," she said kindly as she walked down the hall with him.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled back at him. "Would you like to see the others? I'm sure they'd be happy to see you,"

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 07, 2013 09:17PM) (new)

"I would love that, and I know Edmubd will love to see you. It was nice speaking to you," she smiled before leaving. She pulled her cloak ver her head and headed down the beach.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She left walking down the beach.

Avril of Themyscira ((oh yeah. Sorry.. I will move them. Would you post there first?))

Avril of Themyscira ((Where would you like me to post it?))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy came riding in, Alin holding her waist. She was smiling. "Woah," she said pulling the reins and slowing down.

Avril of Themyscira He dropped down, beaming. "Isn' i' great?" he asked, beaming. "I mean, it's no Cair Paravel, but,,"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, it is beautiful. I've been here before already... And almost got burned by a dragon." She said remembering the day Khalins dragon almost burned her to ash.

Avril of Themyscira He frowned. "I'll protect you!" he laughed

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled. "Thanks," she smiled and hugged him, something she rarely did.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hello?))

Avril of Themyscira ((sorry))
He smiled, hugging her and walking ahead, pulling on his collar again. "You coming Lucy?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um, yeah. I just have to tie her down," she said tieing Kindles reins on a pole.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's ok.))

Avril of Themyscira He stood, leaning against a wall and running a hand through his perfectly swept hair.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok, I'm ready,' she said.

Avril of Themyscira ((To cair paravel!!!)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((OK I'm there.))