Authors & Reviewers discussion

A Patriotic Whore (Cathouse, #1)
This topic is about A Patriotic Whore
Erotica > Reviews Needed For Sexy Spy Novel

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Kadish | 16 comments Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for some romance/erotica enthusiasts who would like to supply some honest reviews of my first romance novel. Here are the details:

Title: A Patriotic Whore

Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance/Erotica

Format: Kindle eBook

Synopsis: Blaire Reese is a party girl. She likes booze, boys, and sex, and has no idea what she wants to do with her life... until she's approached by the CIA to join an elite squad of undercover agents trained in the art of Seduction and Sexual Manipulation.

Now, she's in a world where sex is used as a tool, and people are looked at as nothing more than puppets. Project Cathouse was designed from the ground up by the CIA to teach girls like Blaire how to use their sexuality to enslave the emotions of any person they desire, and then use that person for their own agendas.

Blaire is on-board with her training until she falls in love with Drummond Scott, the top male trainee at the Cathouse. But how can she convince a man trained as the ultimate Seducer that her love is not only genuine, but that he should love her back?

When emotions are liabilities and sex is a weapon, how can Blaire protect herself from being hurt? What is left for her to trust? When you're patriotic enough to become a whore, is it still possible to ever believe in love?

Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D7203GE/

Notes: If you would like a free copy for your review, please message me and I will be happy to provide one. The book is also available through Amazon Prime's lending feature.

Thank you for your interest!

message 2: by Marisa (new)

Marisa Oldham (marisaoldham) | 554 comments Mod
Are you willing to send a PDF? I only have a Nook.

message 3: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Kadish | 16 comments Sure. I can also send an epub which should work on Nook as well.

message 4: by Marisa (new)

Marisa Oldham (marisaoldham) | 554 comments Mod
Matthew wrote: "Sure. I can also send an epub which should work on Nook as well."

Okay. I'll give it a try. I'm reading R. Lynn's book now, then I will read Joanne's. So it might be a while. I think we need to tell Jackie as well.

M

María | 30 comments I don't know if I have to put here but this is my review: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 6: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Kadish | 16 comments Maria, thanks for such a wonderful review! I'm very glad that you enjoyed the book. Yes, there will be a sequel - there are actually 4 books in the series total, so don't fret, you'll eventually find out everything there is to know, lol. :)

María | 30 comments Eventualy?!!! Please keep writing, I need answers! LOL

message 8: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Kadish | 16 comments Ha ha. Working on all 4 as we speak. Just got the rough draft of book two finished the other day so hopefully you won't have to wait too long. :) (THERE ARE U HAPPY NAO???)

María | 30 comments Yes!
And BTW, your mother was right: you are a good writer ;)

message 10: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Kadish | 16 comments Aw, you're too kind. :) If you would like to read my YA book that was just released on Wednesday, let me know and I'll be happy to send you a copy.

message 11: by Philomena Callan (new)

Philomena Callan Cheekypee (philomena-cheekypee) | 2 comments Hi i would love to read & review plz. Mobi format would be fab. Email address is cheekypee27@gmail.com

María | 30 comments Matthew wrote: "Aw, you're too kind. :) If you would like to read my YA book that was just released on Wednesday, let me know and I'll be happy to send you a copy."

Yes! Send me a copy and I will read it as soon as I can :)

message 13: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Kadish | 16 comments Hi Maria,

Give me your email and what format you prefer, and I'll send it to you. Or, you can download it from my website here:

http://matthewkadish.com/earthman-jack/

Matt