dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lucy (new)

Lucy Pireel (lucypireel) | 8 comments Bound

Author Name: Lucy Pireel
Book Name: Bound
Genre: Erotica (BDSM)
Number of free copies being offered: 10
I can send either the required file or a coupon code for Smashwords
Short book description: A successful young woman finds a man she would like to play her games with. He isn't a jerk on a power trip and they end up playing her games, but where will it lead to?

message 2: by Christine (new)

Christine Lacombe | 4 comments I will read it for review. I can do a pdf or epub and you will need to let me know when the book is coming out or what day you want the review by. I love erotica and bdsm books if you are wondering. my email is lacombejc@suddenlink.net and my name is Christine

message 3: by Daria (new)

Daria (dariabriand) | 35 comments Id like to read and review it please dariabriand@yahoo.com PDF or Mobi ty

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I can review this. Do you need the review posted in a certain in? My email is havenvingard@gmail.com

message 5: by Max (new)

Max (cherishdesire) I can review this on Amazon.com and Goodreads. PDF is easiest. max@cherishdesire.com

message 6: by Penelope (new)

Penelope Jones (penelopejones) | 1 comments Lucy... I'd love to review for you darling. I'll send you a private message. :)

Penny

message 8: by JL (new)

JL Field (JL_Field) | 11 comments If there are any copies left I would like to R2R :) send a PDF to phoenix0clan@gmail.com and thanks!