Defying the Odds (Battered Hearts, #1) Defying the Odds question

Are Clay and Melody in the 2nd book?
Erika Erika Jun 07, 2013 07:21AM
I loved this book, but sometimes I don't want to read the series of books. I don't really want Jules story but I do want to know if Clay and Melody are in Star Crossed and if they are is it enough that I should read the book?

In all three books in the battered heart series each of the characters are talked about in all three books. Great series the 3rd one is my favorite.

Yes, they do make an appearance here and there. I love this book (Star Crossed)even better than Defying the Odds. Read it a while ago and still remember the storyline and characters, which is a lot to say cause after a while some blend into others. But the story of Juliet and Romeo was really good. Have been waiting for a LONG TIME for the third one though.

Shannon Marshall cooper I loved Clay and Melody's story, but Jules and Romeo's was better...can't wait to read Wyatt and Tabitha's. I think there is going to be a really good ...more
Jul 19, 2013 12:39PM

I think youl really enjoy Star Crossed, Jules' character is so different to what i thought she was like in Defying the odds... I think you should def give it a go : )
Yudy when is the 3rd one ment to be coming out???

Yudy Kasey, I have no idea...there is no to be published date on it... the only thing we know obviously is that it's about Wyatt and Tabitha’s story
But I
...more
Jun 19, 2013 10:51AM

Clay and Melody are in it but not a whole lot, there in bits throught the book but not in it a heap

deleted member Jun 19, 2013 05:47AM   0 votes
Hey.. are is clay in this one?