The CurvyWriter Book Club discussion

Who will be doing Camp NaNoWriMo?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by June, Co-Host (AKA: Pinky) (new)

June Stevens (curvywriter) | 43 comments Mod
So, July kicks off Camp NaNoWriMo... it's like NaNoWriMo, but with more flexible word counts and anyone over 13 can join in. You don't even have to be writing fiction or a novel. You can "choose your own" genre, and your own target word count. So...want to write 30K worth of reviews in July? You can do that. It's all about the writing.

You can sign up here: www.campnanowrimo.org/

I PERSONALLY will be working on my NA novel, Just As You Are. I'm shooting for Novella length (25k). Here is my profile if you want to follow my progress. http://www.campnanowrimo.org/campers/...

Who will be joining me? I would LOVE to have discussions and word count check ins here! It would be great to have group support.

message 2: by Marlene (new)

Marlene Sanchez (mysterymarlene) | 1 comments Hmmmm... Perhaps I will join to finish Black Widow.

message 3: by Margarita (new)

Margarita Gakis (margarita_gakis) | 1 comments I was thinking of joining! I need a push to get some writing done. I really like nanawrimo and camp nanowrimo as it makes me feel like I'm not writing alone. MISERY LOVES COMPANY, lol.

message 4: by June, Co-Host (AKA: Pinky) (new)

June Stevens (curvywriter) | 43 comments Mod
Margarita wrote: "I was thinking of joining! I need a push to get some writing done. I really like nanawrimo and camp nanowrimo as it makes me feel like I'm not writing alone. MISERY LOVES COMPANY, lol."

i hear ya! Having friends doing it with you really helps! As I was struggling with the end of Voodoo Moon I set up a Facebook group of friends to have writing marathons. It TRULY helped!