Lux Series discussion

Origin > Waiting for Origin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Paiten (new)

Paiten | 3 comments Who else can't frigging wait until August for Orgin? After that ending in Opal?!?!?!?

message 2: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 49 comments Obviously it's killing me to wait for it. And those teasers. Gosh!! God knows if Daemon will destroy the whole world.

message 3: by DearReader (new)

DearReader (_dearreader_) | 8 comments It's really getting hard to be patient! I want to know what will happen and I'm in desperate need of a Daemon and Kitten fix!!

message 4: by Cristina (new)

Cristina | 42 comments The suspense is horrible! I love that i have no idea what will happen though!

message 5: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) | 53 comments I've a crisis today about wanting origin in that moment so no im re-reading the whole serie :)

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 28 comments can't wait the waiting is awful

message 7: by Irma (new)

Irma | 4 comments Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really can't wait and the teasers aren't helping!!

message 8: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 49 comments I agree teasers aren't helping in fact they're teasing us actually !!!!

message 9: by DearReader (new)

DearReader (_dearreader_) | 8 comments was there a new teaser???

message 10: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) | 53 comments I dont think so

message 11: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) | 53 comments i think thst here are all of them:
http://m.fanfiction.net/s/9094677/1/O...

message 12: by Cristina (last edited Jun 13, 2013 11:06AM) (new)

Cristina | 42 comments Maybe she'll give us more teasers when the release date is closer, and i can't wait to see the cover!:)

message 13: by DearReader (new)

DearReader (_dearreader_) | 8 comments thank you! I hope Jen has new ones for us soon!!

message 14: by S. (new)

S. (sumayabooks) Thanks for the teasers Carmen!

and now I'm curious... who's Archer (I love Daemon... but c'mon the guy smirked!)? And who's little hand does Katy hold when they watch the sky fall? O_O

Any guesses?

message 15: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) | 53 comments I think that maybe archer help her scaping

message 16: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 49 comments Oh pls pls I don't want a love triangle here. It should be just Katemon . Archer shouldn't be a love interest of Katy!!!

message 17: by S. (new)

S. (sumayabooks) I don't think he will be...

but maybe he'll be interested in Katy?
or he'll be another rat like Blake :s

message 18: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 49 comments Blake is ugh!! I want to kill him myself like right now. He has betrayed Katy a lot many times now!

message 19: by S. (new)

S. (sumayabooks) I don't want to just kill him... I'm thinking torture!
Okay I'm normally a nice person... but Blake is a COWARDLY MUD-EATING SPIT-WORTHY BACK-STABBER!

And the worst part is; he made me believe that he was actually helping Katy :(

message 20: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) | 53 comments I feel really sorry for the Luxen conected with him. He will die soon

message 21: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 49 comments Yeah he made me believe too that he was a nice guy in onyx and that Daemon is just being possessive . But it turned out to be a lot more worse than just him flirting with Katy. And I just used that figuratively obv I can't just kill him if he comes in front of me. Although I'm hoping that he'll die by the hands of either Katy, Daemon or Dee. He has tortured and betrayed all three of em.

message 22: by S. (new)

S. (sumayabooks) I thought that maybe he was connected with an Arum after Opal... but that thought seems less likely.

message 23: by S. (last edited Jun 17, 2013 04:29PM) (new)

S. (sumayabooks) guys remember this from Onyx :
'He grinned, used his mouth to pop off the cap on his pen, and wrote something on the page. Groaning, I glanced at Lesa and Carissa. Lesa’s mouth was hanging open and Carissa’s cheeks matched mine. God, he was taking enough time.
Daemon finally folded the note and handed it back. “There you go, Kitten.”
“I hate you.” I snapped around—just in time, because the teach was scanning the classroom. When he went back to the chalkboard, I handled the note like it was a bomb. Slowly and carefully, I unfolded the damn thing.
And I died a little more.
That note would never, ever see the light of day again. I refolded the paper and shoved it in my bookbag, my movements stiff and my entire body enflamed.
Daemon chuckled.'

Do you think we'll ever find out what was in that note?

message 24: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) | 53 comments I think that katy burned it xD

message 25: by S. (new)

S. (sumayabooks) Awwwwhh :/
I really wanted to know what he wrote

message 26: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 49 comments I want to too. Whenever I read that part again. I foolishly hope there is some hint of what's written in it. ^.^

message 27: by S. (new)

S. (sumayabooks) I read on another discussion thread that the editor isn't allowing Jennifer to say anything about the note....
Maybe it's in the epilogue of the last book ^_^

message 28: by Cristina (new)

Cristina | 42 comments Sumaya wrote: "I read on another discussion thread that the editor isn't allowing Jennifer to say anything about the note....
Maybe it's in the epilogue of the last book ^_^"

:D wow now i reallly want to know what it says:)

message 29: by Bhavita (new)

Bhavita | 6 comments Definitely think it will be revealed in the next book what that note says .. She will probably remember or read it while being held :) can't wait to read it

message 30: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Callies | 12 comments I absolutely love that part, and hopefully we get to find out what was in his note... AHH i just can not wait for Origin to come out, i've already had to re-read all the books like three times, pretty soon i will have them memorized :)

message 31: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) | 53 comments Do you know that obsidian will be turn into a film??

message 32: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey | 17 comments IT IS?!?!!?!

message 33: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) | 53 comments Yes!! Jennifer armentrout has confirmed it :D

message 34: by Kaitlin (new)

Kaitlin Ketelle (katiem1996) | 24 comments Mod
WOW I'M SO HAPPY NOW THAT IT'S GONNA BE A FILM

message 35: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey | 17 comments Do you have any idea when it will come out?

message 36: by S. (new)

S. (sumayabooks) Firstly - IT'S GONNA BE A FILM?!!!???

Secondly - when? Who? Where? WHENNN?

And thirdly - I really hope they make a good film with the book, it's horrible when the films turn out crappy :/

message 37: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) | 53 comments I just know that theres going to be a film, jennifer armentrout post it at her blo i think yesterday if you want to see it is in here http://www.jenniferarmentrout.com/blog/

message 38: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey | 17 comments Yeah it will be really depressing if the movie won't be good

message 39: by Cristina (new)

Cristina | 42 comments But who would play daemon??
I have very high expectations, it'll be hard to fulfill them!!

message 40: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) | 53 comments They havent start with the cast yet but i agree with you i have veeery high expectation :S

message 41: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey | 17 comments Yeah I don't think any actor can live up to Daemon

message 42: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) | 53 comments And if theres one that is like daemon he'll be my new favourite actor xD

message 43: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Callies | 12 comments i agree, and they better not miss any scene between Daemon and Kat especially when they are arguing

message 44: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) | 53 comments Or de laptop scene ;)

message 45: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Callies | 12 comments yes def the laptop scene :)

message 46: by Cristina (new)

Cristina | 42 comments Amanda wrote: "i agree, and they better not miss any scene between Daemon and Kat especially when they are arguing"

Yes, i love when they argue its so funny;)
I hope they don't change anything in the movie, and they stick with the book!

message 47: by Brianna (new)

Brianna | 6 comments OMGGG there's going to be a movie !?! Another thing to look forward to!!! :D

message 48: by Maria (new)

Maria | 8 comments August 27th where are you????????

And WAIT what?! A movie??????

message 49: by Carmen ❾¾ (new)

Carmen ❾¾ (happyendinglover) | 53 comments Yes a movie everything is in jennifer armentrout blog

message 50: by Chloe (new)

Chloe | 4 comments This is all killing me!!!!!!! Waiting....Daimon is going to explode!

« previous 1