Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
What a Life! An Autobiography by Tanya Robinson Tanya Robinson

Genre: Biography

What a Life! An Autobiography

Book Description:

What a Life! is in part a family saga depicting how a loving, caring and generous people are subjected to cruel treatment and calamities; murder, pestilence and abuse included. However, the work is primarily concerned with the life of one of the granddaughters whose innocence, loving nature, incredible naivety and natural beauty are taken advantage of. After escaping from attempted sexual abuse she falls into the hands of an occupying force who do abuse her and leave her for dead. Rescued by a local family she is ultimately, after many hardships, restored to her relatives through whom she meets a foreign national. Domestic violence and a change of country follow where a murder is contemplated. Left on her own with a child when single parenthood was not an accepted condition this book goes on to record how Tanya coped with the social attitudes and conditions of the time and to depict the many varied and difficult circumstances she faced including intimidation by pimps and facing a man with a gun. It also gives an account of the many interesting, wealthy and highly positioned people she comes into contact with and in many cases befriends.

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Mobi & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

** this is the unedited version - the author is aware that there are textual, punctuation and grammar errors. Please the reviews are to be on the content not the above.

Melissa Martin (sneakmeeks) | 35 comments I actually just got this title. Being a survivor of numerous sexual assaults, abuses, domestic violence far beyond being assaulted with only hands or feet and having witnessed by fiances brutal murder and becoming a single mother in recovery, this title spoke to be. I don't need a copy but will be happy to share my review. Though to be honest I don't know how hard I'm going to be able to be on another survivor.

message 3: by A.L. (new) - added it

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 28 comments This is the author interview this author kindly agreed to do. http://libraryoferana.wordpress.com/2...