The CurvyWriter Book Club discussion

PODs (PODs, #1)
This topic is about PODs
DISCUSS PODs > KICKING OFF: PODs by Michelle Pickett (Spoilers OK)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by June, Co-Host (AKA: Pinky) (new) - rated it 5 stars

June Stevens (curvywriter) | 43 comments Mod
We are starting to read and discuss PODs by Michelle Pickett together today. Feel free to make comments or bring up points as you go along. IF you make a new thread in this board, and their are spoilers please mark it *spoilers* and the chapter you are up to. That way if we someone isn't as far along yet and wishes to wait to read it, that is fine!

DJ's review of PODs can be found on the CurvyWriter Blog. http://curvywriter.info/review-pods-b...

E.R. Arroyo I am in Chapter 5 and I really like it so far! Good voice, no complaints yet on story. It reminds me a little of that movie Deep Impact.

message 3: by June, Co-Host (AKA: Pinky) (new) - rated it 5 stars

June Stevens (curvywriter) | 43 comments Mod
It did me, as well, E.R. At least at first.

Michelle Pickett (michelle-pickett) Hi Everyone,

I just want to introduce myself. I'm so glad you all are reading PODs! It's an honor to be one of your monthly selections.

I'd love to discuss the book right along with you. If you have any questions about a character, a scene or why I wrote something the way I did...go ahead and ask! I'm happy to chat about it, especially if it helps everyone understand the story a little better.

And if there's something you don't like, go ahead and say so. I don't break (I do cry if it's really, really mean, though ha-ha). I understand not everyone is going to like the same things. So share what you like and don't like equally. I'm currently editing the sequel to PODs and knowing what readers don't like helps me determine what needs to be tweaked in the next book--so don't feel you need to keep quiet because I'm here!

Michelle :)
Author, PODs, June 4, 2013
Milayna, March 13, 2014
The Infected, a PODs novel, November 2014

E.R. Arroyo Finished! Good book :)

Michelle Pickett (michelle-pickett) E.R. wrote: "Finished! Good book :)"

Wow! That was fast. :) Do you want to share any comments or suggestions with me? I'm currently editing the sequel and readers' input is helpful as I tweak the second book. If you don't feel comfortable talking in the public forum, please always feel free to email me at Michelle @ Michelle-Pickett (.) com!

E.R. Arroyo Michelle wrote: "E.R. wrote: "Finished! Good book :)"

Wow! That was fast. :) Do you want to share any comments or suggestions with me? I'm currently editing the sequel and readers' input is helpful as I tweak the ..."

I will email you soon!