Great Middle Grade Reads discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVES > For Harry Potter Fans - Travels with the Trio Blog

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.W. (last edited Jun 07, 2013 04:55AM) (new)

S.W. (swlothian) | 847 comments Mod
I stumbled across this blog a couple of months ago and subscribed so I could follow. A pair of huge Harry Potter fans have been planning the holiday of a lifetime over the past year and it's due to get underway later this week.

They are embarking on an amazing 5 month journey across Europe and the UK to visit the sites that were featured in/or inspired the Harry Potter books/movies. The plan is that they will share their travels via their blog so followers can keep up with all of their experiences.

Here is the link if anybody is keen to follow their travels.

http://triotravelogue.wordpress.com/

message 2: by M.G. (new)

M.G. King (mgking) | 728 comments This looks like fun . . . wish I could go along!

message 3: by Safie (new)

Safie (safiemf) | 5 comments That looks great. However, it has made me wonder how many actual locations feature in the Harry Potter books. Right now, I can only think of King's Cross station and the Forest of Dean.

message 4: by S.W. (new)

S.W. (swlothian) | 847 comments Mod
Safie wrote: "That looks great. However, it has made me wonder how many actual locations feature in the Harry Potter books. Right now, I can only think of King's Cross station and the Forest of Dean."

You'd be surprised Safie,
Check out all of their posts and they mention which movies the location featured in. Their biggest highlight on the tour so far was meeting Daniel Radcliffe.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.