message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh wow, thank you!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

np :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

chose now;)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ummm...

I am seriously fine with anything. Not being silly and gentlemanly, I am seriously unable to choose.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 07, 2013 03:11AM) (new)

ok um chose from 1/3 /4/6????????

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

4/3 are pretty cool.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

um then arranged marriage ?if we get bored of it we can switch to incest ??

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure thing! They start off.. friends or not liking each other?

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 07, 2013 03:33AM) (new)

not liking each other or strangers maybe who were in relation and when their parents got to knw about it the disagreed and marred them off ??what about this ?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok! I'll make my charrie later, though. I have to go now.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

aww okies :) bubiee

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

name:abby

Appearance:
http://data.whicdn.com/images/1184586...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Very nice, may I say.

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 07, 2013 09:02PM) (new)

Name: Peru Bane

Appearance:
description

description

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

awww cute ok you start :P

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Peru sighed. He was in starbucks and they still didn't have his coffee ready. He frowned. What was taking them so long?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

abby can out of the kitchen door and placed his coffee on the table "i am so sorry for the delay sir " she apologized

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Peru raised an eyebrow "Apology not accepted, Abby" He remembered her from a few years ago. Their relationship had only lasted a few weeks Or was it a few days.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh my gosh Peru how are you "she asked looking up now with a happy smile and hugged him for a second

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He pretended to choke in her hug, before breaking off and laughing "I'm fine, where have you been?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2013 01:46AM) (new)

"sorry um here and there working on my projects "she tells she had actually loved him but things din work out then but she was over him now

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Peru nodded. "Been staying out of trouble?" He asked, being polite. If only she knew just how UN carefree he was right then. His parents were discussing marrying him off to someone. No people in mind yet, but the threat loomed over him constantly.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"not really my work is full of being in trouble remember "she said looking at the window "what about you what have you been up to these days " she asked in a soft voice

((ok so she is a reporter and is in this cafe cuz of that as is spying on a guy working in the shop ??))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((No problem. That's kinda cool actually!))

He laughed "Abby, what are we going to do with you?" Unbeknownst to both of them Peru's father had just been past. He saw them talking and recognized Abby from when they were dating. He took a photo and scurried home, as you do, to study her family.

((What type of family does she have? Rich or poor or what?))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((um rich but she separated from them when they broke up and now her mom will call her up.. what about that ?))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure thing))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

she laughed as well *her phone rang * "oh i am so sorry i need to take it its mom " she said trying to sound normal in front of him as he din know she has left her home when hey broke up but she was shocked on seeing her call and din pick up

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

just stared at her hand set

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((yay cool ))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Peru looked at the handset. "Aren't... Aren't you gonna get that?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"ah yah i will " she whispers in a sad tone and received the call "hello mom?" she said to he receiver
"ya how have you been hon " her mom asked
Abby had tears in her eyes "great " her replied
"i need you to come home we have we have decided to get u married "said hr mom
"ma-married " she repeats scared now "why you call me after so long to speak of my marriage I told u m not ready "she protests but her mom hung's up

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Peru looked up, eyes wide. "You too?" He asks in a sympathetic voice. He hated his parents when the first told him. He had thrown a couch out the window... Yep, good work Peru.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((aha lol ))

"what do you mean by you too " she asked rubbing her eyes lightly then looked up at him

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Peru knew he might cry, but gods damn that was unmanly. So he settled for just telling Abby. "My, uuh, parents are arranging me to get married aswell." He said in a flat voice.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

she sat on a chair which was close to being called she fell "and you agreed "she asked

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

He snorted "Hardly. Do you call trashing the house and then ringing up the police, fire brigade and ambulance to drive to the scene of a murder, fire and sexual assault, which didn't actually happen Agreeing? If so, then what is wrong with you." A small smile played on his lips.

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2013 05:29AM) (new)

she looked away "but at least you " she broke as she wasn't sure if she should tell him about that

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"At least I what?" He asked, automatically defensive. His muscles tensed.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"um i i gotta go "she said standing up

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

she was broken now din know what to do and what now to

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Peru looked on after Abby and sighed. Why did parents and his own temper have to ruin everything. And then it came. The dreaded phone call of doom. Aka, his parents telling him 'they had found someone' He went to his car sped home, going way over the speed limit.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

she went to her mom's place after years and walked in with teary eyes she was forced to be dressed and look good she had missed being her in her big room instead of her small apartment

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Peru objected but soon he was wearing 'suitable' attire. Apparently him and his 'fiance' would be meeting for dinner with the family's soon.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

*that night * Abby was forced by her family and supported by her brother she din wanted to meet a random guy

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Peru was seated at the table, and when asked what he wanted to eat and drink he ordered the Japanese salad and the lamb rack. He grinned, deliberately ordering the most expensive things on the menu.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Abby entered with her family she had a smile on her face as her brother was tickling her when were she made a face

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Peru looked up to see a family enter. One of the people was Abby. He ignored her until his father got up and shook hands with her mother. His faced drained of colour. Please no...

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"wanna look who's the guy he is hot " said her brother and points out Abby turned to that direction "what " she exclaimed a lil louder then expected

« previous 1 3 4 5