Animal Academy discussion

School > Music Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 83 (83 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND)

message 2: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren walked in, placing his board aside, and pulled his sax out of storage. He sat down, and played a very complicated rendition of some Motown songs.

message 3: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) Faren walked in the music room on silent paws and hopped on top of an empty chair.

message 4: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren didn't notice. He kept playing, feeling better with every note.

message 5: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) Faren meowed and waited for him to notice.

message 6: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren finished the song, and eyed the cat, not trusting that it was a cat.

message 7: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) Faren jumped onto his lap and rubbed her head on his chest purring.

message 8: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren pet the cat a bit, putting his sax in its case.

message 9: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) Faren shifted back to her human form and was straddling him."Hey...you kinda left me."

message 10: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren would've jumped if he could. "Umm, yeah. About that." He said looking for a way to escape.

message 11: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "I thought about it...if you did like me...Do you?" She asked leaning forward.

message 12: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren did, but he felt against it. "No." He said, unconvincingly. He couldn't like her, she would use him. She wouldn't care.

message 13: by Oreo (last edited Jun 08, 2013 04:56PM) (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "Oh..Nevermind then..." She smiled." I think you may need to adjust that 'mask' of yours...I can see straight through you..you little liar." She snickered."If it helps...I don't use people." She said truthfully.

message 14: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "For your information, my 'mask works fine. And why should I believe that?" Darren replied. Don't fall for the sweet talk, don't! His eyes filled with pain.

message 15: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "I just don't...I mean I never experienced love before not even family love but I wouldn't use people..I know how it feels." She smiles.

message 16: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren tried to resist it , he really did. "How?" He asked. "If you do, then why do you even trust me?" He asked, eyes widening.

message 17: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) Her heart started to beat faster and she grabbed his hand and put it on her chest right on her heart."Because I like you..."

message 18: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren softened. "I-I like you, too." He said, feeling her heart, he took her hand and placed it over his heart, which raced.

message 19: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "Could I sing for you?" She asked.

message 20: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Sure, umm. I'm sorry, but I don't even know your name." Darren said, awkwardly.

message 21: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) She got up and got an acoustic black guitar and stood in front of him."Faren.." She said and began playing the guitar and singing to take it off by kesha.

message 22: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren decided to wait until she was done to tell her his name. He listened to her beautiful voice, smiling.

message 23: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) Faren finished the song and smiled." Well take it off.." She smirked.

message 24: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren laughed. "I'm Darren, by the way." He said.

message 25: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "Cool..." She said then put the guitar away."So..."

message 26: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren smiled. "So?" He asked, perplexed.

message 27: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "Have you ever been kissed?" She asked sitting in a chair beside him.

message 28: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "No." Darren repled, he normally succeeded in pushing girls who liked him away.

message 29: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "Oh..." She got up and sat on his lap. "There's a first time for everything.." She said and kissed him deeply.

message 30: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren kissed back, taking her example, hopefully not butchering the act.

message 31: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) She stopped and smiled."You're a horrible kisser."

message 32: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "I know. Inexperience." Darren said, sighing. "Well, I tried, at least."

message 33: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "It's alright...it was nice." She smirked.

message 34: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Well, thanks." Darren said, chuckling.

message 35: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) She kissed him."So was this one." She kissed him again."And this one."

message 36: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren smiled, kissing her back every time.

message 37: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) Faren got off his lap." You know where we should go..." She said.

message 38: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Where?" Darren asked, standing up. He started to put his sax in the storage room.

message 39: by Oreo (last edited Jun 11, 2013 04:57PM) (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "Skate park." She smiled.

message 40: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren froze "There's a skate room!?" He exclaimed.

message 41: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "Yes...unless you would like to continue this somewhere else." She said while giving him a french kiss.

message 42: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren was a little surprised, but not repulsed. He joined in, gently exploring her mouth with his tounge.

message 43: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) She leaned back and smiled."I had a strawberry smoothie today.."

message 44: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "I knew it was some kind of fruit!" Darren joked, smiling. "I had a coke, I know, very unhealthy." He said, laughing. ((I love that soda.))

message 45: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "Oh well...I like...strawberry crush.." She smiles.

((i love strawberries<3<3<3))

message 46: by Drax (last edited Jun 11, 2013 05:36PM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren smiled. "I'll have to remember that," he said.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Fauchelevent walked in and retrieved a guitar and started strumming blackbird and singing to himself.

message 48: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Blythe was nearby looking at a violin. She always wanted to learn how to play, but didn't have the money to hire someone to teach her.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Fauchelevent glanced across the room to see some girl examining a violin she's cute he thought to himself and kept playing.

message 50: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Blythe decided to try the violin out, she'd seen plenty of people play before so she should be able to figure it out, right? She picked up the violin and the bow and held them like a professional violinist, but as soon as she moved the bow, the violin made an awful screeching sound. Her face turned bright red and she sank down, hoping to hide from anyone who turned to see where the noise was coming from. She replaced the violin in it's spot and placed her hands on her cheeks trying to cool them down so they appeared less red.

« previous 1