Animal Academy discussion

School > Gym

Comments Showing 1-50 of 120 (120 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND)

message 2: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) Faren walked into the gym and went straight to the lap pool. She took of her clothes that left her with her swimsuit on and she put her stuff in a corner. She jumped in and started doing laps.

message 3: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren walked into the gym and immediately went to a punching bag. He pummeled it, displaying multiple styles of martial arts, and hit with a vengeance not commonly seen.

message 4: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) Faren finished up her laps in the pool and got out. Since she didn't know where to change at somehow wandered to where Darren was. She felt really cold and was in her swimsuit which didn't help."Excuse me?" She said to Darren.

message 5: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren stopped, and looked back her, anger disappearing. "Yes?" He replied, discreetly checking her out.

message 6: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "Do you know where the dressing room is?" She asked a little embarrassed.

message 7: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "I think it's over there, but I don't know for sure." He answered, pointing to the left.

message 8: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "Thanks.." Faren walked off and went into the dressing room. She came back out with clothes on.

((She has on the clothes on her character creation page thingy))

message 9: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((I know, I saw them. He does too.))

Darren whistled. "Nice outfit. It... suits you." He said, flirting a bit, but not really into it. After all, he wasn't into anything.

message 10: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) Faren sighed."Dude..stop doing things you don't want to.." She smiled knowing that everyone wore a 'mask' and she knew because she used to.

message 11: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren almost fell on his ass. "Wh-what!?" He exclaimed. No one saw through him, ever. He never let them. If someone got to close, he usually pushed them away.

message 12: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "...nevermind.." She said while getting her skateboard and walking outside of the gym.

message 13: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((You're gonna have to work for this one.)) Darren followed, for some reason, drawn to her.

message 14: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Where you wanna go?))

message 15: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) ((okayy...drawn to her...hehe))

message 16: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) Faren turned around."What do you want?"

message 17: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Lol, I meant, he's gonna try to resist, like, really hard.))

message 18: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "You skate?" Darren asked, nervously. Why in the Hell am I following this girl? He thought.

message 19: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) Faren glared at him."Obviously.."She puts down her skateboard.

message 20: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren didn't think he was capable of glaring right now. "Cool. He grabbed his board from the side of the wall." He said. He put his down as well.

message 21: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) Faren skated towards the cafeteria trying to get away from Darren.

message 22: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren huffed, and skated in the opposite direction, but swerved suddenly, not able to go. He caught up pretty fast.

message 23: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) Faren stopped at the edge of the sidewalk."What?!?" She asked very irritated.

message 24: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "I want to know." Darren said, angry. "How did you know I wasn't serious? Maybe I actually like you" Was that what was happening now? No, impossible. I don't like anyone, never will.

message 25: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) "Well you see I inherited a second sense..." She said for the first time answering his question.

message 26: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren sniffed. She was a cat as well? No wonder. He tapped his foot. "You're similar, aren't you?" He said, not even really thinking about what he said.

message 27: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) ((similar?))

message 28: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((To Darren, doesn't trust anyone, doesn't like people.))

message 29: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) ((thanks))

Faren nodded and got off her skateboard. She leaned against the wall of the gym.

message 30: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Well, whatever." Darren said, turning and skating off. "It's not like it matters. Women are all the same. They're just after you until you stop being interesting." He said quietly to himself. So why was his heart racing?

message 31: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Where too?))

message 32: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) Faren shifted to her white cat form and decided to mess with him so she followed him.

message 33: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Oh! Music room!))

message 34: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) ((okay))

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 16 comments Di sat in the rafters of the lap pool. He sat watching everybody swim

message 36: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) Faren walked back to the gym and to the pool. She change her clothes and put on her black bikini. She jumped and started her laps again.

message 37: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Is this after the music room?))

message 38: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) ((yeah))

message 39: by Drax (last edited Jun 12, 2013 11:48AM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren strode into the gym, wrapping his fists in cloth. Time to practice.

message 40: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) Faren got out and did some stretching. When she bent over she saw some distinct shoes through the glass door.

message 41: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren started pounding the punching bag, running through the usual routine. ((GTG BB in a bit.))

message 42: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) ((awww..okay))

message 43: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Apalla walks into the gym. She is dressed in a pair of short shorts that are mesh and a really tight shirt that makes all of her curves stand out that has the schools logo on it. She is also wearing a pair of pink nikes. She walks in and up to The two people in the gym. She smiles and says kindly, "Hi, im new here and was wondering what do we exactly do in gym class?"

message 44: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Back))

message 45: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren glances at her, instinctively putting on his nice guy act. "Yo. This isn't really a class, just a rec room, really," he said, sending another volley of punches to the bag.

message 46: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) Faren glances at the girl and darren."stop..." She says to Darren."Your mask is slipping."

message 47: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren grimaces. "Damn," He said under his breath. "I gotta get used to people. Thanks, Fare," he said, using a different version of his usual nickname on her.

message 48: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) Faren smiled but was angry as hell inside."Sure thing..." She growled.

message 49: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Darren shivered, backing off a bit. He could always feel anger, side-affect of being angry at everything for several years straight.

message 50: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) Faren sighed."Don't say that again, please."

« previous 1 3