Animal Academy discussion

Welcome > Rules

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) 1)No Sex scenes! If you want to, just put something like;"They did It." If you do do the sex thing, I will get in mega trouble!!!!
2)Please be active. I hate It when I create a group and people never post on it. You have to post on it at least 4 times a week.
3)Don't swear in every sentence. It's okay If you do, just don't do it in every single post, or every other post.
These are pretty basic terms and rules, please post below if you agree to the terms using this:<.i>I,(Insert Name Here), accept and agree to all of the rules and terms listed above and I will not break any of the rules/terms listed above.<./i> Remove the Dots.

I,Clare, Head MoD, accept and agree to all of the rules and terms listed above and I will not break any of the rules/terms listed above.

message 2: by Ryeleigh (new)

Ryeleigh (imaginationist) I, ryeleigh, accet and agree to follow all of rules and terms listed above and I will not break any of the rules/ terms listed above :)

message 3: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie I, Alannah, accept and agree to all of rules and terms listed above and I will not break any of the rules/terms listed above.

message 4: by molly (new)

molly (weasley3) I,Molly, accept and agree to all of the rules and terms listed above and I will not break any of the rules/terms listed above.

message 5: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) I,Lucy, accept and agree to all of the rules and terms listed above and I will not break any of the rules/terms listed above.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

:I,Miranda, accept and agree to all of the rules and terms listed above and I will not break any of the rules/terms listed above.

message 7: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) I, Drax, accept and agree to all of the rules and terms listed above and I will not break any of the rules/terms listed above.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 08, 2013 04:17PM) (new)

I,Nightlock Kiss, accept and agree to all of the rules and terms listed above and I will not break any of the rules/terms listed above and will protect and honor them with my life. Also I will enjoy it as I watch you burn in awe at my really bad rping skills

message 9: by Devyn (new)

Devyn | 3 comments I, Devyn, accept and agree to all of the rules and terms listed above and I will not break any of the rules/terms listed above.

message 10: by Moriko (new)

Moriko Drakas (morikodrakas) I, Moriko, accept and agree to all of the rules and terms listed above and I will not break any of the rules/terms listed above.

message 11: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) I, Wren, accept and agree to all of the rules and terms listed above and I will not break any of the rules/terms listed above.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I John agree to all of the rules and terms listed above and I will not break any of the rules/terms listed above.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 16 comments I,Spartan, accept and agree to all of the rules and terms listed above and I will not break any of the rules/terms listed above.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 27 comments I,VQ, accept and agree to all of the rules and terms listed above and I will not break any of the rules/terms listed above.

message 15: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 I,AStig0921, accept and agree to all of the rules and terms listed above and I will not break any of the rules/terms listed above.

message 16: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) VQ- I am the black rose of DEATH! wrote: "I,VQ, Head MoD, accept and agree to all of the rules and terms listed above and I will not break any of the rules/terms listed above."

Your not head MoD...
Lol

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) | 6 comments I, Dahlia, accept and agree to all of the rules and terms listed above and I will not break any of the rules/terms above.