Gabriel's Inferno (Gabriel's Inferno, #1) Gabriel's Inferno discussion

AN AMAZING SERIES

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Carol Lilla I absolutely loved this series. It is the most sensuous story I have read to date. The love between Gabriel and Julia is like a fire burning into the night. It really touched my soul with emotions I had never felt before reading a book. Their love story continues in Gabriel's Rapture, and Gabriel's Redemption will be out in December.

Sandy there's a new one coming out?? I can't wait! I loved the first two.. looking forward to see where the next one takes them!

Carol Lilla Yes and if you prebuy, he sends you the first 4 pages of the new book. This is to hold us over til Dec.

Mandie SR is the best author I've ever come across (& I've read quite a few books!!).

He offers so much more than you expect, in Gabriel & Julia. I'm having withdrawal symptoms. His teasers tie me over for a short while, but the shakes are definitely setting in!

Colleen December can't get here fast enough for me! I LOVE this series.

Nancy Read the first one in the series and loved it!

Colleen Oh Nancy you will love Book #2 even more.

Paula I am rereading for the fourth time. Amazing story. I loved them soooo much.

Carly I discovered this series through goodsreads. I discovered a lot of good books this way. I am so glad there is a new book coming out. I can't wait to see how Gabriel's and Julia's story continues.

Cyndi Becker Couldn't agree more - best series out there...Truly romantic!

Carol Lilla I agree it is the most amazing series!! I have to read it again before the new book comes out in December!!!!

Charlotte Best romance series ever (IMO). And this is truly about romance not the instant love and wham bam thank you ma'am stories that are out there. I love SR's writing style and the development of the characters in both books. Just breath-taking!

Tonie Green I loved these books and it shocked me to find out the author is a man. I'm not sure why he decided to write another book (to mess up a perfect thing), but I will be reading it.

Charlotte Tonie wrote: "I loved these books and it shocked me to find out the author is a man. I'm not sure why he decided to write another book (to mess up a perfect thing), but I will be reading it."

I thought the ending of book 2 was great and a perfect ending to their story. I kinda question the 3rd book, too--unless there are consequences for the actions of Christa and Paulina. I'm all for it! (hehe)

Roxanne Gabriel and Julia's passion and love for eachother has been a joy to read about. I am anticipating a few things for the third book that would bring them to a level they have yet to comprehend. Hopefully this is the road the author brings them down and includes the trials that will bring it all together and make it as thoroughly good to read as the first two books. Looking forward to December!

Ilana i definitely agree with all of the positive sentiments around this series. it's a great mix of intellect, romance, angst/anxiety that makes you want to keep reading. i was really excited to learn that there was a third book coming out - i just feel like we've had to wait WAY TOO LONG for it. hoping i can get my hands on an ARC of it.

Emily I loved these books, too. It was very sensual and Gabriel is an amazing character. Cannot wait to read the next book.

Diana I hate having to wait so long for the new book. I think Gabriel's Redemption is the book that I am most anticipating for the year, just because I have always had an interest in Dante and Beatrice. I loved how long the books are, it made me feel like the books would go on for awhile.

Nancy I read the first one and loved. Waiting for the second to get here.

Rebecca Tonie wrote: "I loved these books and it shocked me to find out the author is a man. I'm not sure why he decided to write another book (to mess up a perfect thing), but I will be reading it."

I agree with the perfect ending and am very leery of the third book (which I will read of course).

Rebecca For those of you who do not know, this was originally a Twilight FanFiction (Alt Uni/AH) called University of Edward Mason. I was biting my nails for every now post back then and have re-read these stories many times. This book(s) was the sole reason for me buying a Kindle!! (well maybe MoTU also had something to do with it *wink*) There were a couple of changes in the books from the fanfic (besides the names obviously) and one of those changes completely irritates me! But I still love it all the same even after 4 to 5 years later. Really and Truly hoping that book 3 does not ruin all the warm fuzzy feelings in my heart for this series.

Elyse I read the first book Gabriel's Inferno and now I am on the second Gabriel's Rapture. I am in love with these books, it's like reading poetry. The love they share and the way the books are written is amazing. This series is now my favorite and I will be reading them again.

Danielle ⚾️ (Danielle's Escape) Totally swooning over Professor Emerson! Currently reading Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno, #2) by Sylvain Reynard

Terri Danielle wrote: "Totally swooning over Professor Emerson! Currently reading Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno, #2) by Sylvain Reynard"

I agree ;)

message 25: by Sharon (last edited Aug 27, 2013 05:16AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sharon Danielle wrote: "Totally swooning over Professor Emerson! Currently reading Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno, #2) by Sylvain Reynard"

Me too. I was like, BACK OFF PAUL. I hate it when he "breaks up with her". But his reasons are totally romantic and sweet :)

Danielle ⚾️ (Danielle's Escape) Sharon wrote: "Danielle wrote: "Totally swooning over Professor Emerson! Currently reading Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno, #2) by Sylvain Reynard"

Me too. I was like, BACK OFF PAUL. I hate it when he "breaks up with her". But h..."

Gabriel Induced Orgasm!

Yes, Fricken Paul is annoying!

Sharon He kind of helped with Gabriel's plan without knowing it. That's the only thing I'll thank Paul for. Gabriel's poetry is AMAZING AND ROMANTIC <3 ;)

Danielle ⚾️ (Danielle's Escape) Sharon wrote: "He kind of helped with Gabriel's plan without knowing it. That's the only thing I'll thank Paul for. Gabriel's poetry is AMAZING AND ROMANTIC <3 ;)"

Makes you melt...

Sharon Totally. I save my reflection on that plus the swoon for when I get home from school ;)

message 30: by Joana (new) - added it

Joana I really love Professor Gabriel Emerson. I want one for myself :D

Terri Joana wrote: "I really love Professor Gabriel Emerson. I want one for myself :D"

Stand in line..;)

Danielle ⚾️ (Danielle's Escape) Terri wrote: "Joana wrote: "I really love Professor Gabriel Emerson. I want one for myself :D"

Stand in line..;)"

Yep, I am in that line too!

Terri I am so looking forward to re-reading this again. Right before book release. Just so much passion in this book.

Sharon Danielle wrote: "Terri wrote: "Joana wrote: "I really love Professor Gabriel Emerson. I want one for myself :D"

Stand in line..;)"

Yep, I am in that line too!"

Me too. No cuts ;)

❤️Melanie G.&#x1f4d6;&#x1f49b; Amazing series!! Totally excited for the upcoming book.

Sharon Is it coming out in November or December?

Terri I thought it was the beginning of Dec. ?

Danielle ⚾️ (Danielle's Escape) Sharon wrote: "Danielle wrote: "Terri wrote: "Joana wrote: "I really love Professor Gabriel Emerson. I want one for myself :D"

Stand in line..;)"

Yep, I am in that line too!"
Me too. No cuts ;)"

Paper..Rock..Scissors...Ready set go! :)

Terri You girls are so funny.. How much fun would we have if we could all go out together and pick out book boyfriends together ?? Haha

Danielle ⚾️ (Danielle's Escape) Terri wrote: "You girls are so funny.. How much fun would we have if we could all go out together and pick out book boyfriends together ?? Haha"

Totally agree...That would be so much fun! :) But gotta add some good Wine in there too!

Chelsey Most beautiful romance I've ever read!

Sharon Danielle wrote: "Terri wrote: "You girls are so funny.. How much fun would we have if we could all go out together and pick out book boyfriends together ?? Haha"

Totally agree...That would be so much fun! :) But g..."

Totally. And talking about how hot Gabriel is

Danielle ⚾️ (Danielle's Escape) Just finished Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno, #2) by Sylvain Reynard . The ending was so heart warming! Can't wait to read book 3!

Danielle ⚾️ (Danielle's Escape) Sharon wrote: "Danielle wrote: "Terri wrote: "You girls are so funny.. How much fun would we have if we could all go out together and pick out book boyfriends together ?? Haha"

Totally agree...That would be so m..."

Oh YES!!

Terri Danielle wrote: "

"

Oh Danielle... I think he is so sexy. I don't think I ever saw a picture of him I didn't just drool over. He's definitely welcome to join us. ;)

Danielle ⚾️ (Danielle's Escape) Terri wrote: "Danielle wrote: "

"

Oh Danielle... I think he is so sexy. I don't think I ever saw a picture of him I didn't just drool over. He's definitely welcome to join us. ;)"

Me too Terri! David Gandy is so Hot! He makes anything look sexy! :)

Khansa definitly this series has a unique taste... I loved it so much... I've recommeneded to my best friend & insisted on her to read it as she will love the steamy hot love between Gabriel & Julia... very great story & it touches a deep aspects of the heart that has never been touched.. it made me dream of love like thires... deep & unlimited...

message 49: by Ann (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ann I actually just got through with Rapture and ordered Redemption. It releases Dec 3.

Yolanda This is one of the deepest romances I've read so far. It's simply fabulous and I don't think any true fan can wait for Gabriel's Redemption to be released.
The series is simply on it's own level. I love it.

« previous 1