Faith Fringe discussion

Eric Wilson
This topic is about Eric Wilson
Authors > Eric Wilson

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.S. (new)

J.S. Bailey (jsbailey) | 49 comments A place to discuss the author of the Jerusalem's Undead trilogy, the Aramis Black mysteries, the By the Numbers series, and more.

message 2: by Jason (new)

Jason (jokers_knight_out) | 53 comments Mod
Well, he mentioned that there seems to be no place in the Christian fiction market for what he writes, which I find ridiculous. I guess he was going for a market that doesn't have many fringe readers, huh?

message 3: by J.S. (new)

J.S. Bailey (jsbailey) | 49 comments Jason wrote: "Well, he mentioned that there seems to be no place in the Christian fiction market for what he writes, which I find ridiculous. I guess he was going for a market that doesn't have many fringe reade..."

I don't know. I do know that his current publisher has put the release of his upcoming novel
Three Fatal Blows on hold until the sales for One Step Away and Two Seconds late pick up.

message 4: by Jason (new)

Jason (jokers_knight_out) | 53 comments Mod
Let me see if I can get enough money to buy 500 copies of each of them, then.

message 5: by J.S. (new)

J.S. Bailey (jsbailey) | 49 comments Jason wrote: "Let me see if I can get enough money to buy 500 copies of each of them, then."

Sounds like a good deal to me! I did get my library to pick them up. And I bought signed copies directly from Eric, so that's 4 sales I got for him!

message 6: by J.S. (new)

J.S. Bailey (jsbailey) | 49 comments One Step Away by Eric Wilson 2 Seconds Late by Eric Wilson Dark to Mortal Eyes by Eric Wilson October Baby by Eric Wilson The Best of Evil by Eric Wilson A Shred of Truth by Eric Wilson

These are all the Eric Wilson books I have read so far, in no particular order.