TIME FOR ROLEPLAY!!!!!!! discussion

One x one > MERP GIRL X Rinji 6

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rinji (new)

Rinji A girl is on her way to visit with her parents and try to make the biggest decision of her life. Whether to marry the man she has been with for three years or end the relationship when she has an accident. There is a man who sees the accident and helps her out only to find that she remembers nothing of her life except her name. He agrees to help her remember who she is and where she comes from. While he is helping her she falls in love with him and him with her.

message 2: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments ok

message 3: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Can I be the girl for this one as well?

message 4: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments sure

message 5: by Rinji (new)

Rinji I will work on my character in just a sec.

message 6: by MERP GIRL (last edited Jun 25, 2013 04:31PM) (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments name: hunter
personality: tbrp
appearance: brown hair brown eyes

message 7: by Rinji (new)

Rinji ((Age limit is no older than 27 please.))

message 8: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Name: Kara
Appearance: description
Personality: To Be Rped
History: Will be found out.

message 9: by Rinji (new)

Rinji ((Do you want to star us off or do you want me to?))

message 10: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments can you?

message 11: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Kara sighed and whipped a tear from her face as she thought about what she was going to do about her boyfriend. She was on her way to visit with her parents while she figured out if she wanted to marry him or not. Suddenly a deer jumped out in front of her car and she swerved to miss it and lost control of her car. She knew that there was nothing she could do to stop from hitting a large tree. Hitting her head she went unconscious. Her arm snapped during impact and so did her ankle. Her head started to bleed from a cut on her forehead.

message 12: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments hunter was taking a walk on the road as he sees a car crash he rushes to the car. he gently lifts the girl from the drivers seat and takes her to his house in the forest

message 13: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Kara moaned softly as he picked her up but did not waken. Her head rested on his shoulder as he carried her.

message 14: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments he opened the door and laye her on a guest bed

message 15: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Feeling something soft under her she moaned softly and opened her eyes. "Wh... where am I?" she asked softly.

message 16: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "my house."

message 17: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Looking to him Kara tried to sit up only to yelp as pain shot though her broken wrist and head. She fell back down onto the bed breathing heavily. "What... what happened?" she asked once the pain died down some.

message 18: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "car accident"

message 19: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "Was there anyone else hurt?" she asked quickly.

message 20: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "nope just you" he says making soup

message 21: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She slowly nodded and relaxed against the pillow. "How bad am I hurt?"

message 22: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "some broken bones but you should be ok."

message 23: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She froze as she tried to remember what had happened but nothing came. She tried to remember anything about herself but she could only remember her name. Kara. "I can't remember..." she said in a freaked out voice.

message 24: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "calm down" he says handing her soup

message 25: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She took some deep breaths and slowly sat up, using her good arm to do so. Leaning up against the head board she took the soup from him and tried to remain calm. "Why can't I remember anything other than my name?" she asked looking to him.

message 26: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "it should come back to you. its probably the shock"

message 27: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "And what if it doesn't?" she asked looking to him. She was not really hungry but that could be because of the pain she felt.

message 28: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "I don't know"

message 29: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She slowly brought a spoon full of soup to her mouth and tried to swallow. It was good but the soup turned her stomach. "I feel sick..." she whispered.

message 30: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "just try and eat"

message 31: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She slowly nodded and brought another spoonful to her lips and forced herself to swallow it. "Is there anything I can get for the pain?" she asked then continued to slowly eat.

message 32: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "yeah but im almost out." he grabs pill box from the cabnet and hands her a pill

message 33: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Glancing around she found a glass of water and took the pill. She took as sip of water and put the pill in her mouth and swallowed.

message 34: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "ill go by some more later" he looks at her

message 35: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She slowly nodded and smiled at him. "Okay. Are you sure it is okay for me to stay here?" he asked.

message 36: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "Yes you should be safe for now"

message 37: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She slowly nodded again. "Thank you." she said and finished the soup he had brought to her.

message 38: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments he takes the bowl from her and puts it in the sink

message 39: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She relaxes against the pillows and sighs slightly as the pills start to take affect.

message 40: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments he looks at her waiting till shes completely aslepp

message 41: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She fell asleep unable to stay awake. She needed her rest and time to heal.

message 42: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments he quickly runs to the store to get the pain meds

message 43: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She slept fitfully but did not wake while he was gone.

message 44: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments he comes back and straitens everything

message 45: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Hearing him moving around, she woke slowly and shifted slightly. Her head hurt some but she did not say anything not wanting him to worry or alert him that she was hurting again.

message 46: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments he sees her move her head "everythin ok?"

message 47: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Looking to him she gave a slight smile. "The pain is coming back." she said softly.

message 48: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments he quickly takes out a pill and hands her a glass of water

message 49: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She takes the pill and water and drinks it. "Thank you." she said softly.

message 50: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "everything else ok?"

« previous 1