TIME FOR ROLEPLAY!!!!!!! discussion

One x one > MERP GIRL X Rinji 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rinji (new)

Rinji There is a prince who sneaks away from home to go to college and live a normal life for a little while. He meets a woman and they fall in love, the whole time he does not tell her that he is a prince until he is found by someone his parents send to find him.

message 2: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments k

message 3: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Can I be the girl fro this one?

message 4: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments yep

message 5: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Name: Angel
Appearance: description
Personality: Shy, but kind, keeps to herself most of the time but always has a nice smile for everyone.
History: Orphaned as a very young child she was placed in a foster home until the time someone would want to adopt her. However she learned quickly that no one would really want her or really love her and that is when she began keeping to herself and never made any close friends. She got straight A's in school and graduated at the top of her class, got accepted into one of the best colleges in the states on a full ride scholarship. As a reason to get away from where she grew up, she took the offer and has been working on getting her general classes out of the way as she tries to decide what she really wants to do with her life.
Other: Can always be found in the library either studying or reading a book or out in the sun reading or studying.

message 6: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments name: jake
appearance: dark brown hair light brown eyes
personality: tbrp

message 7: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Do you want to start us off or do you want me to?

message 8: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments can you?

message 9: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Angel sighed as she hugged her books close to her chest and walked toward her first class of the day.

message 10: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments it was his frist day of hiding. he enters his new schoolnd goes to the first class of the day

message 11: by Rinji (last edited Jun 25, 2013 11:40PM) (new)

Rinji She was not really paying attention to where she was going, knowing the way to her class by heart by now. She accidentally bumped into a young handsome man, dropping the books in her hands. "I am so sorry... I should really watch where I am going...." she said quickly.

message 12: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "its fine" he says bending down to pick up her stuff

message 13: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She bent down and started picking up her books as well. "Thank you... you really don't have to help me... it was my fault after all..." she babbled.

message 14: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments he chuckles "no problem. my name is jake"

message 15: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She blushed slightly and looked to him. This time getting a really good look at him. He was very handsome in her opinion and could not believe he was talking to her. "I'm Angel." she said smiling.

message 16: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "nice to meet you angel" he says extending his hand

message 17: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She took his hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you as well." she said smiling.

message 18: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments he smiles at her "ill see you around" he says as the bell ring

message 19: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She pulled her books to her chest and smiled as she watched him walk away. "Yeah, see you around." she said.

message 20: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments he walks to his class "great" he mutters when the teacher says pop quiz to see what they remember from last year

message 21: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She walks into her class and takes a seat. She blushes slightly as she remembers how handsome he was. Opening her book she started studying.

message 22: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments he take sthe test and is the first one finished

message 23: by Rinji (new)

Rinji ((Do we want to skip forward some?))

message 24: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments ((yes please))

message 25: by Rinji (new)

Rinji ((How far do we want to skip and how do we want to get them together again?))

message 26: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments ((just till lunch?))

message 27: by Rinji (new)

Rinji ((Sounds good.))

Angel sighed softly and smiled. She had her tray of food in her hands and she looked around for a place to sit. Finding an empty table she walked over and sat down. She pulled out a book and as she began to eat, she opened the book and began to read from where she had left off.

message 28: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments jake walks into the cafeteria and sees angel sitting alone he grabs his food and joins her

message 29: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Looking up she bit her lips as she saw Jake walking over to her. She gave him a slight smile and wondered if he was going to sit with her when he sat down. She blushed and tried not to stare.

message 30: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "hey"he says "is this seat taken?" he askes her

message 31: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Shaking her head she smiled. "No, go ahead." she said smiling. She put her bookmark into her book and then put it down. "Jake right?"

message 32: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "Yep thanks for letting me sit here." He says giving her a warm smile

message 33: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "Sure, no problem. It isn't like there was an open seat somewhere else." she said smiling.

message 34: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "actually there is" he points at a blank table and winks at her

message 35: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She blushed and took a bite of her food. "So, Jake, what are you majoring in?" she asked.

message 36: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "engenering" he says

message 37: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "Really? Sounds interesting." she said smiling.

message 38: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "yes what do you major in?

message 39: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "English. I love literature." she replied.

message 40: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "thats fun"

message 41: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "I get to do something I enjoy." she said smiling. "Read a lot." She blushed softly. "So, is this your first year?"

message 42: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "yeah im new"

message 43: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "Same. It is really different than high school." she said softly.

message 44: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "yeah i guess so" he says srugging. he knew he could not tell anyone where he was from and who he acctually was

message 45: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She smiled at him. "So do you like your classes so far?" she asked.

message 46: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "yes they are really good." he says throwing away the rest of his food

message 47: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "It is always nice when you enjoy the classes you are taking." she said and threw the rest of her rood away as well.

message 48: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "yeah do you like all your classes?"

message 49: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "They are alright. I hate my math class though. It seems like everything is going right over my head." she said with a smile.

message 50: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "i love math its my best subject"

« previous 1