TIME FOR ROLEPLAY!!!!!!! discussion

One x one > MERP GIRL X Rinji 4

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rinji (last edited Jun 11, 2013 05:48PM) (new)

Rinji A bodyguard is hired to protect a famous writer as she is receiving threats against her life. She can't understand who would want to hurt her or why. With the help of the bodyguard she finds out who is wanting to kill her and why, only to find that she has fallen in love with her protector and him with her.

message 2: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments k

message 3: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments you have two of these

message 4: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Do you mind if I am the girl for this one as well? That way we each have three guys and three girls.

message 5: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments ok umm hold up

message 6: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments I asked to be a guy on one of those

message 7: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Woups sorry. I don't know how to delete a thread. And I can come up with another idea to fill the other one if you want

message 8: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments that sounds good

message 9: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Okay. I will think of an idea and replace the idea at the top of the thread when I do. Then I will post here again.

message 10: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments k

message 11: by Rinji (new)

Rinji The new idea is posted. If you don't like it let me know and I will come up with another one.

message 12: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments its good

message 13: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Sweet. Do you mind if I am the girl for this one?

message 14: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments sure

message 15: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Okay I will start working on my character.

message 16: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments awesome

message 17: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Name: Rose Tyler
Appearance: description
Personality: Keeps to herself most of the time and enjoys writing. The rest to be RPed
History: Grew up with both her parents. She lived a normal life. She wrote a book when she turned 18 and published it only to find that it sold quickly and people wanted more of her works. She has been writing ever since. About three months ago she started getting letters threatening her life then about a month ago someone tried to attack her with a knife at a book signing.

message 18: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments name: beau
appearance: big and buff. he has short light brown hair and very green eyes
personality: tbrp

message 19: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Would you start us off please?

message 20: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments beau stands in attention as he gets his assighnment

message 21: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Rose sighed as she sat at her computer writing. She could not believe the bad luck she had had lately. Someone had just tried to kill her and she had refused to leave her house since that. She had called a bodyguard agency and was now waiting for her bodyguard to show himself.

message 22: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments he nods to his boss and starts off to the house of the person he is to guard

message 23: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She stood from her computer and started pacing her small living room. Sure she had money to be able to buy a nice house with tons of rooms but since it was just herself she did not feel the need to have a large house. She liked her small apartment.

message 24: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments he opens the door and relizes it is appartments he goes up to the number he was told and knocks on the door softly

message 25: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She jumped hearing a knock at her door. Walking slowly over to her front door she peeked out the peep hole. "Who is it?" she asked nervously as she saw a man standing there.

message 26: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "body guard" he says holding up an Id, that all body guards get

message 27: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Licking her lips she undid the chain and then unlocked the door. "Please, come in." she said after opening the door.

message 28: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments he steps in looking around the room

message 29: by Rinji (new)

Rinji The room was neat and seemed to always be that way. "May I have a closer look at your ID please?" she asked nervously. "No offense but I can't be to careful right now." She watched him look around her room as she closed and locked up the apartment once more.

message 30: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments he hands it to her

message 31: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Looking over the ID, she is satisfied it is real. She hands it back to him then takes a few steps back. "So... what do you charge a day for your services?" she asked she did not care about the money she had plenty of it to spare. She just wanted to know how much she would owe him.

message 32: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments he puts it in his pocket "it verries on the day."

message 33: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Well that isn't very helpful. She thought but nodded. "Oh. I see." she said softly. "Do you know my situation?"

message 34: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "no i dont im not allowed to know that info from anyone but you."he says pacing

message 35: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She slowly nodded again and sighed. "Well, for the last month I have been getting threatening letters. They seem to be from the same person. The cops can't do anything until the person sending the letters actually tries to hurt me. The threats are getting worse and I am terrified." she explained watching him pace.

message 36: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments He stops "this should be an easy job" he says smilinh

message 37: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "Why do you say that?" she asked confused.

message 38: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "your not acctually being hurt. its just letters"

message 39: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "So far." she said softly. "From what the police said it could get worse quick."

message 40: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "ok ill do my best" he says

message 41: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She nodded and relaxed a bit. "How much will this cost and how will this work?" she asked.

message 42: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "you choose the payment and i do what you tell me and protect you at all costs

message 43: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "Really? So there isn't a set fee or anything?" she asked just wanting to make sure. She took a deep breath and nodded. "Okay, how does $3,000 a day sound?"

message 44: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "thats a good price."

message 45: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "Then that is the pay. Thank you." she said softly. "What do you need from me? I have never needed a bodyguard before."

message 46: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "nothing i have all i need. " he brings in a suit case

message 47: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She nodded and showed him to her guest bedroom. "This is the only other room I have free right now." she said softly.

message 48: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "this is good thank you"

message 49: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "Okay. Are you hungry? Can I get you something to drink?" she asked nervously.

message 50: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "ill be good for a while." he says and starts unpacking his stuff. he pulls out a gun first

« previous 1