TIME FOR ROLEPLAY!!!!!!! discussion

One x one > MERP GIRL X Rinji 3

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She is a siren and has two sisters who are cruel. They want to kill every human that invades their waters. However she is nothing like her sisters and tries to keep from being a part of what they do however they won’t let her. One day a ship comes into their waters and her sisters force her to join them in killing them. She joins them with the hope to save some of them if she can. However she is only able to save one a male. She takes him and hides him in her secret place where she slowly begins to fall in love with him and tries to keep her sisters from finding him.

message 2: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments k

message 3: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments can I be the girl

message 4: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Sure I will work on my character now.

message 5: by Rinji (last edited Jun 06, 2013 09:44PM) (new)

Rinji Name: Scott
Appearance: description
Personality: He always seems to always be in a good mood. He is open and does not hide who he is.
History: was born on a ship and his mother died when he was young. His father was a captain of a ship and he spent most of his youth on the ship.
Other: Likes to get to know new people.

message 6: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments ill get back to this one

message 7: by Rinji (new)

Rinji ((Okay.))

message 8: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments name: sapphire
appearance: light brown hair deep brown eyes
personality: tbrp

message 9: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Do you want me to start us off or do you want to?

message 10: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments can you? please?

message 11: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Scott ran across the deck of his ship helping his crew. He sighed and spotted Sirin's Rock as the sailors liked to call it. He cursed softly and knew they were in for the ride of their lives. Running to the wheel, he tried to steer them away from the rocks.

message 12: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments she watches the ship. she was going to help her sisters do what they loved doing. killing

message 13: by Rinji (new)

Rinji The tied had caught his ship and he knew they were doomed. He looked to his men and sighed softly knowing that they would never be able to see their families again. "Sorry men." he whispered to himself before letting the wheel go. There was no saving them now.

message 14: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments she makes herself move toward the ship

message 15: by Rinji (new)

Rinji ((Sorry I had to cook dinner and do dishes.))

Suddenly everyone on the ship froze and looked toward the rocky shore as two voices started singing.

message 16: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments she doesn't join in. they knew she wouldn't

message 17: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Everyone on the ship started to move toward the edge and looked into the ocean around them.

message 18: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments she waits to make her move

message 19: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Some of his crew start falling into the water trying to get closer to the sound of the voices. Her sisters were already in the water moving toward the ship.

message 20: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments she moves with her sisters to the ship there was one man she kept looking at. what was wrong with her

message 21: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Moving to the edge, Scott looked over the edge. The voices he heard enthralled him and was calling him over to join the rest of his crew. He climbed onto the rail of his ship and jumped overboard.

message 22: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments she quickly swims over to him and pulls him away from her sisters

message 23: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Trying to hold his breath, his breath slipped out as she grabbed him. His eyes widened as he saw her.

message 24: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments she put a finger to her lips motioning him to be quiet then slowly takes him to were she lives. an underground cave

message 25: by Rinji (new)

Rinji He went with her not sure what to do. He looked around and found the place to be bare but what did he have to complain about.

message 26: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments she leads him in and points to the corners in the cave "yuo can stay here but please stay out of sight unlesss you know its me"

message 27: by Rinji (new)

Rinji he nods and starts to move toward the corner of the cave. "Thanks." he said and settled down.

message 28: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments She nods

message 29: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "You aren't very talkative..." he said softly.

message 30: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "im not"

message 31: by Rinji (new)

Rinji He sighed and went quiet.

message 32: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "im sorry. im breaking lots of rules"

message 33: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "Rules? What rules?" he asked looking to her.

message 34: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments " mermaid rules"

message 35: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "What?" he asked. "Your a mermaid?"

message 36: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "i didnt say anything" she says and covers her ears

message 37: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Shaking his head his mind started to make him think that this was all just a part of his imagination or that he was dreaming and he would wake up and all this would go away.

message 38: by Rinji (new)

Rinji ((Hello?))

message 39: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments She turns back in to him "please don't freak out."

message 40: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "This is all so much to take in." he said looking to her. "Did anyone else in my crew survive?"

message 41: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "i dont know but i dont think so." she says flapping her tail

message 42: by Rinji (new)

Rinji He slowly nodded again and sent a prayer to the heavens for his lost friends. His crew was like a family to him and now he was alone in a part of the world that was dangerous. "This is Sirins Rocks right?" he asked.

message 43: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "yes im pretty sure." she says

message 44: by Rinji (new)

Rinji He nodded again. From everything he had heard no one had ever survived an encounter with the Sirins Rocks. Taking a deep breath he looked her over as best he could. She was quite beautiful.

message 45: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments she smiles "what are you looking ast?" she asks him