TIME FOR ROLEPLAY!!!!!!! discussion

One x one > MERP GIRL X Rinji 5

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She has always guarded the forest and its inhabitants. One day someone starts to cut down her trees. It pains her as each tree is cut down. Unable to stand it any longer she appears to the man in charge of the crew who is cutting them down. He agrees to stop cutting down the trees if she agrees to go away with him.

message 2: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments k

message 3: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments can I be the boy?

message 4: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Sure Not a problem. I will start working on my character now.

message 5: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Name: Syra
Appearance: description
Personality: Shy, keeps to the shadows, and is very quiet. She watches people who come near the forest.
History: She was born in the forest and is a part of the forest.
Other: Is pained every time a tree is cut down.

message 6: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments im busy right now will get back to this :D

message 7: by Rinji (new)

Rinji ((Okay. That is fine.))

message 8: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments name: josh
appeance: blond hair blue eyes.
personality: tbrp

message 9: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Do you want me to start or do you want to?

message 10: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments can you?

message 11: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Syra walked around her forest and sighed. She tended to a few plants here and there but other wise just enjoyed the sounds of early morning.

message 12: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments josh gave his orders on where he wanted the trees cleared out

message 13: by Rinji (new)

Rinji As his men got to work, Syra felt the pain of the forest around her and groaned softly. The pain intensified as more trees began to fall. Turning she hurried as fast as she could toward the source of the forests pain. Seeing men cutting down her trees she fell to her knees and watched in horror and pain.

message 14: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments he looks around he sees a girl falling he runs to her to help her up

message 15: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She groaned in pain gripping her head as she heard someone rushing at her. Trying to push past the pain, Syra dropped her hands from her head and slowly started to move away from him, however her back bumped against a tree making it so she did not get far.

message 16: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments eh goes up to her "are you hurt?"

message 17: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "What are you doing to my trees?" she gasped looking to him pain evident in her eyes an voice.

message 18: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "your trees?" he gives her a funny look "I was told to cut them down"

message 19: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "This... This forest is my home.... can't you feel the pain you are causing?"" she asked looking to him.

message 20: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "not really. and there is more forest you can live in"

message 21: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "You don't understand...." she moaned softly. "I am this forest's protector.... I feel it's pain, it's joy..."

message 22: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments he puts his hands around her "I cant stop it now."

message 23: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She fought his hold only to scream in pain as another tree fell.

message 24: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "ok ill stop it if you promise me something in return,'"

message 25: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Moaning she took a deep breath. "What?" she asked.

message 26: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "If you come with me I will stop" he says

message 27: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Pain ran through her again as she stared at him in shock. "Leave my forest?" she whispered. She thought about it for a moment then sighed and nodded. "I promise."

message 28: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments he calls the buldozer and tells them they have the wrong place

message 29: by Rinji (new)

Rinji As the equipment stop and the pain with it. She collapsed to the ground weakened from the pain of the forest running through her.

message 30: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments he picks her up adn takes her to his car

message 31: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Resting her head against his shoulder she does not struggle in his arms. She looked up at his face she wondered who this man was.

message 32: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments he lays her down in the back seat her head in his lap

message 33: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "Why would you want me to come with you to stop the cutting of the trees?" she asked softly.

message 34: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "i benifit from it. your very beautiful" he says

message 35: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "You think I am beautiful?" she asked softly.

message 36: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "yes very"

message 37: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She blushed softly. "I have never been this close to a human before." she said.

message 38: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "sorry" he mutters

message 39: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "For what?" she asked softly.

message 40: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "for getting this close" he says strocking her hair

message 41: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "Don't be." she said softly. "I don't mind."

message 42: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments he nods and slowly moves out from under her head

message 43: by Rinji (new)

Rinji As he moved away from her she slowly sat up. "So, where will you take me?" she asked.

message 44: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "to my house" he says getting in the drivers seat and starting the car

message 45: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "How far is that?" she asked.

message 46: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "Not very far."

message 47: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "Why is it growling? Did I make it angry?" she asked talking about the car.

message 48: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "no its how its supposed to sound." he says pulling into his driveway

message 49: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "Oh, what is this thing?" she asked curiously. Then her attention turned to his house in awe. "It is beautiful. You live here?"

message 50: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 1085 comments "yes its a house"he says stopping the car and getting her out